Rescue

Complicated Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is kidnapped by 2 unknown boys riding a motorcycle, they covered Mina’s mouth with a handkerchief that contains drug that she can easily sleep.

News about Mina being kidnapped is all over Korea, Chaeyoung is shocked after seeing the news about her girlfriend and she immediately rush her self to the Myoui Mansion.

 The kidnappers brought Mina in old warehouse outside the Seoul. They let her seated and put some rope all over her body and covered her eyes and mouth and she’s still sleeping after the long travel.

 

“She’s beautiful men, can we try her?”, Man 1 asked who’s touching Mina’s cheek

“Can we?”, Man 2 said and starting smelling Mina’s hair but suddenly the warehouse door opened and they stopped their evil plan. They immediately greeted the person who came in.

“Mr. Yoo the subject is already here”, 2 unknown boys said and making a salute

“Alright, good job boys.”, Mr. Yoo said as he is looking to Mina who’s still sleeping in the chair.

He put a chair infront of Mina and watching her until she finally woke up. He immediately removed the cover in and eyes.

“Mr. Yoo? Are you the man behind this?”, Mina said as soon as she saw Mr. Yoo

“Yes my dear.. Jeongyeon didn’t want to marry you so I can’t get the money of your father so I decided to kidnap you and ask some money to your father in return of your life”, Mr. Yoo explained

“You !”, Mina shouted and Mr. Yoo immediately slap her really hard and it makes Mina cry in pain.

“I can do whatever I can do to you. I can even you!”, Mr. Yoo threat and makes Mina worried after hearing it.

“So shut up your mouth and I will call now your father and ask some money”, Mr. Yoo said and he start calling Mr. Myoui soon he answered it and threat him about Mina.

 

Phone Call

Yoo: Hello Myoui, this is Yoo your bestfriend. I just want to tell you that your precious daughter is in my hand. If you didn’t allow your daughter to stop marrying my Jeongyeon this will not happen. So in return of the life of your daughter I want you to go here alone and bring $50B before the sun shines or else you will see your daughter body floating in Han River tomorrow.

Myoui: You fu**** bastard Yoo! Don’t do anything to my daughter or else I will kill you!

Yoo: Calm down Myoui, I will not touch her as long as you give me my money. Opppss I forgot, you need to hurry here, because the longer you will take my Man will your precious daughter.

(Evil Laugh)

Myoui: Please I will give you the money promise me do not ever touch my daughter.

Yoo: Oh sure, this is my address.. xxxxxxx make sure you go alone and or else you know what will happen next.  (She pull Mina’s hair and Mina’s cry in pain and Mr. Myoui heard it)

Myoui: What are you doing to my daughter?!!!

Yoo: BRING MY MONEY NOW! (he shouted and push Mina and she fell on the ground and ended the call)

 

End of Phone Call

 

 

Myoui Mansion

Mr. Myoui is walking back and forth, thinking how he will get the money at that hour. It’s 1AM and there’s no bank is open. He already told the conversation to Chaeyoung since she came back in the mansion as soon as the news of Mina being kidnapped is announced.

“I will come to you Uncle.”, Chaeyoung said

“N-no . He wants me to go there alone.”, Mr. Myoui said

“Does Jeongyeon knows this?”, Chaeyoung asked

“I don’t know”, Mr. Myoui replied

 

Chaeyoung immediately grabbed her phone and call Jeongyeon in late hour luckily Jeongyeom is still awake

 

Phone Call

CY: WHERE ARE YOU? (she said in mad tone and shouting)

JY: I’m in Momo’s Apartment, it’s already late and why are you shouting?!

CY: Your father kidnapped Mina and asking a big money in exchange of Mina’s life!!

JY: W-whhhata? Where are you?

CY: I’m at the Myoui Mansion. Please go here before I kill you!

End of Phone Call

 

 

Soon Jeongyeon came with Momo and Chaeyoung welcome her with a punch in her face. She fell on the ground and Momo push Chaeyoung away to Jeongyeon because she might hurt her again.

“Your father kidnapped Mina!”, Chaeyoung shouted she’s about to give another punch to Jeongyeon but Momo held her to stop it

“I am here to help Chaeyoung! Please calm yourself!”, Jeongyeon said while standing up

 

Chaeyoung hesitated to trust Jeongyeong but later on after Jeongyeon explained everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter