Double Date

Complicated Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaeyoung POV


Mina and I decided to go to a boutique to buy some clothes.
“Let’s buy us some clothes !” I said to her. We are buying some clothes for the double date since Mina is just wearing a jeans when she came to my apartment, so I decided to buy her some clothes. She let me choose her dress and she choose mine.
“How about this ?” I pick a black Mini dress (sleeveless) for her.
“Not bad.” She said with a smile.
“How about this ?” this time she asked me. She choose white long sleeve and a denim short for me.
“Not bad either. You really know my style huh ?” I smirked at her.
“Your style is really easy to predict.” She stick her tounge out to tease me.
“I admit it.” I can deny her since I like simple clothes.
“Let’s try this then.” I said as I kiss her forhead, then we walk to the dress room to try the clothes.

“How was it ?” she said while turning around.
“You look beautiful.” I said to her who looks perfect on that black dress.
“You too !” she said, “Eh no, you look cool !” she correct her words immediately.
“I know.” I said while raising my eyebrow.
“Eiii..” she smile at my arrogant words.
“Well let’s pay for this shall we ?” I said, then we walk towards the cashier.

We both satisfied with our outfit. She looks very elegant in her black dress and I look cool in my white long sleeve. After I paid for it we immediately went to the restaurant. 
I am driving my car and she’s seated beside me with her face smilling prettily. She looks really happy to meet some of my friends. After 20 mins of travel time, we finally reached our destination. I immediately park the car infront of the restaurant and after that I immediately call Jeongyeon to confirm is she’s already there.


Phone Call
CY: Hey we are here! Are you already inside?
JY: Not yet. But please just go to the restaurant I already reserved our table just wait for us in 5 minutes and we are going down now.
CY: Alright.
End of Phone Call

We immediately enter the restaurant and I saw the reserved seat, It looks really fancy. Mina is very amazed on how elegant the setup of the table. The table is square type and there’s 4 chairs on it. We seated on the back of the door so when they enter they can only see our back first. Mina is holding my hand while waiting for them and she doesn’t have any idea who will be she meeting. After waiting for a minute they finally arrived.

“Hey Chaennngiiie! Sorry we are late!”, Jeongyeon said as she help Momo to seat first. 
“MINA !” But when she saw Mina she is shock, like very shock.
“MOMO ?” mina said that then I quickly take a glance to Mina, and found out that she’s also shock. But the difference between them is that jungyeon was shock by mina while mina is shock by the presence of the girl besides jungyeon, momo.
“Hey guys, are you okay?”, I said as I interrupted them and Mina hand is now shaking. I can feel it because she hasn’t let go  her grip of my hand.

“M-Mina what are you doing here?”, Jeongyeon said but Mina didn’t answer it. Mina is still looking to Momo without blinking.
“Do you know her?”, I asked Jeongyeon and she nodded.
“Okay okay. Let’s sitdown first shall we.” I ask them to sit while still holding that shaking hand of mina.

“So, am I dating your fiancée jungyeon ?” I open the conversation.
“Okay guys, please listen. Me and Mina are forcedly engaged by our fathers but we didn’t want it so here we are. “, Jeongyeon explained. I feel relieve but on the other side mina is still not planning to talk and just lowered her head. 
“Hey Mina, are you okay?”, I said as I wrapped my hands around her. I try to calm her down since i can’t take it anymore to see her trembling like this.
“Hey babe, should we go home ?” I asked her again since she is not answering me before.

“Mina is my ex-girlfriend”, Momo suddenly confessed. Her confession make both me and jungyeon shocked.
“Woooow! It’s a small world!”, Jeongyeon said in disbelief and she keeps shaking her head.
“Is that true babe ?” I asked mina to confirm it. My heart start beating weirdly after hearing momo’s confession.
“Yeah she’s my ex. She is the one that I saw in the mall last time Chaeyoung”, Mina said as she look at me.
“Ohh..” I said. I don’t know what to say right now.
“I’m sorry chaeng.” She said while still lowering her head like she’s not dare to face momo.
“It’s okay. Atleast It’s a reunion right?”, I said but actually I’m a little hurt inside.
“Let’s order some food. We can talk about this again while waiting for the order right ?” suddenly Jeongyeon called the waitress and asked for our food to stop the tension .

“So, Mina is your first love?”, Jeongyeon asked to Momo seriously.
“A-ahh yes.”, Momo said as she also lowered her head
“It’s okay babe! It’s past, and Mina now is happy with Chaeyoung right?”, Jeongyeon said as cheerful as she can. I know she is trying to lighten up the mood.


“Yes I gue…” I was going to respond to jungyeon but suddenly mina excuse herself and went to the washroom to calm herself.
“Excuse me.” Momo suddenly stand up and followed mina to the washroom. 
“Momo.” Jungyeon quickly stand up.
“No.” I quickly grab her wrist and stop her trying to followed mina and momo to the comfort room.
“Let them talk first, they will be back here for sure”, i said as i give Jeongyeon a smile. Jeongyeon looks really nervous since she know Momo really loves her ex which turns out it’s Mina her fiancée.

 

Author POV


At the washroom

“So Chaeyoung is the one you are dating?”, Momo said as she is standing behind the door and locked it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter