Answer

Complicated Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina POV
“Gosh mina, sleep can you ?!” I yelled to myself. I’ve been rolling around this bed for almost half an hour trying to sleep, but my eyes are still wide open right now.
“Why you should do a silly action like asking her to date you ?” I knock my head again and again. Honestly I never planning to say “Let’s date !” to her, but I just can’t help it. I don’t know what’s going on with my brain and my heart. I feel cheated and angry but in the same time I feel safe. I feel safe to be around that small photographer.
“Don’t you dare to go out to check that girl mina.” I remind myself.
“Whatever !” I throw my blanket and quickly stand myself up. I walk towards the door ready to do something that I shouldn’t do.

I left Chaeyoung’s room to check her, she’s sleeping in the couch and she’s sleeping cutely. Her left feet is laid in the top of the couch and right now is open.  I can’t help myself but to giggle after seeing her sleeping tlike that. 
I was looking to her lips that I kissed earlier. I can’t help myself but to blush while looking to that pink lips. 
“why am I feeling like this? I just met her few days ago but my heart feels like it owned by her already.” I said in my mind. A bit of my heart felt guilty, but the good thing is,  Jeongyeon fooled me first. Atleast I can follow my heart like what my fiancée did. And my heart is currently walking on Chaeyoung’s path. 
“But I didn’t know if you likes me too.” I said that then I manage to peck her forehead before I go back to my bed and trying to sleep again.

“When I asked her to date me she avoided my question” I ask myself as I laid myself on the bed.
“Maybe I’m too early for that? Or she’s already taken?” I keep asking myself because I’m too afraid to ask her about her personal life this early eventhough I already asked to date her. 
“I’m such a fool right?” just say yes !
Ever since I got engaged to Jeongyeon she never treated me like her fiancée, maybe it’s time for me to forget her and focus to something else and I found myself focusing to Chaeyoung. From the first time I met her I feel something different , I got curious even though I’m not really interested to photography, and yes I have been lying to her regarding I like photography it’s just my excuse to meet her. Don’t judge me ! 

 

Morning,


Chaeyoung POV


I woke up around 7AM, and I immediately check Mina to my room, and I found her still sleeping safe and sound. 
“She is sleeping like an angel.” I smile without releasing it.
I was looking at her beautiful face, I was amazed by how can god create someone as beautiful as she is. Her eyes, her nose, her moles, her lips. 
Oh and speaking of lips I suddenly remember last night when she randomly kiss me and asked me to date her. I didn’t answer her and I just stand here frozen like a stupid. 
Honestly, I really want to say “YES” after she asked me that. But I am afraid since she’s already engaged and maybe they only have a misunderstanding by her fiancée so I didn’t take advantage on that and I don’t want to be her rebound. I will forget everything about her confession, and also about my first kiss and just act like there’s nothing happened between us last night.

I walk back to the living room after I feel enough seeing that angel and  fixed the couch and prepared some breakfast for us. 
“Oh..” I was shock when suddenly I feel someone hug me from the back.
“Good morning Chaeng”, she said as she lean her face to my shoulder and I was frozen on her bold action. I am shock, but I’m not planning to move away from her either. I don’t know I just like her sweet treatment on me.
“Good morning.” I said that shyly while finishing making our breakfast.
“Let’s eat “, I said as I finally removed her hand from my waist and I put the sandwich in the table.
“Thanks for the breakfast. My fiancée never did this to me. Even though I make her breakfast, she never finish eat, sometimes she didn’t even touch it.” She said while pouting. I wonder who is that jerk who can treat this angle that bad.
“Forget about her for now, and just eat this sandwhich I made for you. Okay ?” I try to calm her down, and luckily I succeed. She immediately nod her head and smile her widest smile while start munching her sandwich.
We ate the sandwich peacefully, while she keeps smiling at me. I feel like in awe while watching her smilling like that but I’m hiding my reaction since I still not sure about my feelings about her. 
“Why is she doing this to me? She’s melting me. Can you please stop making a cute face infront of me Mina? I might kiss you this time”, I said in my thought

We finished eating and  I immediately clean the table She went to my room to change her clothes, I let her use my clothes. As soon as she entered my room I hold my heart, and guess what ? It is beating faster than a racing car. Why my heart is acting like this? I think there’s something wrong with my heart this past days and the only suspect  is Mina. She is the reason why my heart start beating rapidly. It is all started when she entered my life and she need to be punished soon. 
After thinking a lot my thought finally get distracted by a phone call.
“5 missed calls ?” I was shock after seeing there 5 missed calls notification on my phone and it’s ringing again. I quickly swipe the green button and picked up the call.

Phone Call
Friend: Chaeng!!! I need your help!
Chaeyoung: What help?
Friend: I need a photographer right now! As in right now!
Chaeyoung: For what? Where are you?
Friend: Come to the company, and bring your camera. I really need your expert touch. Please?
Chaeyoung: Okay, but It will take time since I have a guest right now.
Friend: Date your guest next time, I badly needed you right now! In 30 minutes you must be here! Okay?!
End of Pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter