Dinner

Complicated Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung woke up back hugging Mina, their body are only covered by blanket.  She’s watching her girl back, smiling like idiot remembering last night romance. In the middle of her day dreaming Mina woke up too and give her a sudden kiss in her lips. They both giggle and wear their own clothes and went straight to the kitchen. Exactly, everyone are already gathered in the dining table including Jeongyeon and Momo who sleep in the mansion after the incident.

“You get up on time, come and join us.”, Mrs. Myoui greeted the two. Mina seated beside her father and infront of Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung seated beside Mina and infront of Momo.

They are talking and laughing about how poor Mr. Yoo plan in kidnapping Mina and they are talking their habits since they gained closeness after the incident. They even asked Momo and Jeongyeon to stay in the mansion for a while. Jeongyeon immediately grab it but Chaeyoung didn’t like it since two person from Mina’s past will live with her girlfriend.

Mr.Myoui who’s seating beside Mina notice something on Mina’s neck, it’s hickeys he’s shock and almost choked in his drink.

“Chaeyoung!”, Mr. Myoui said as he recovered from choking in his drink and Chaeyoung is shock after hearing her name called by Mr. Myoui all of a sudden

“Y-yes uncle?”, she replied nervously

“W-what if you invite your father to come over here tonight to have a dinner with us”, Mr. Myoui said while secretly glancing on Mina’s neck  he wants to talk about it but he said something because he wants to accept Chaeyoung since it’s Mina’s choice.

Everyone are shocked after Mr.Myoui invitation, Chaeyoung agreed on that and immediately called her father and begged to free his schedule tonight. After some negotiations, Chaeyoung finally invited her father and skip his schedule which is her date with Song Hye Kyo

 

To: Chaeyoung

I can’t believe you snatched away the important day of my life, tonight is the only off of HyeKyo. GHrrrr… By the way, I already said yes to you I need to make excuse to HyeKyo so she will not kill me. Huhuhhuhuhu.

 

Chaeyoung chuckle after reading the text of her father, poor him he needs to cancel his first date after a long time of inviting her long time crush .

“My Dad really loves me hehehe”, Chaeyoung mumble and Mina noticed the smile of Chaeyoung

“I think your Dad will attend tonight right babe?”, Mina asked and making a flower pose and Chaeyoung happily nodded to her girlfriend.

Mina is happy after knowing that Song Joongki will have a dinner with them tonight she didn’t notice she kissed Chaeyoung lips infront of everyone. Mr. Myoui clear his throat loudly after witnessing the bold action of Mina towards Chaeyoung and they both hid their faces in their hands in embarrassment.

“Control yourself!”, Chaeyoung whisper and chuckle after saying to tomato Mina.

After they eat Jeongyeon and Momo bid their goodbye to get their stuffs in their own house since they will stay in the Myoui Mansion for a while. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung is bothered, she also wants to stay in the Mansion but she didn’t know how she will approach Mr. Myoui on asking permission.

“Is there something bothering you Chaeyoung?”, Mrs. Myoui ask since she noticed Chaeyoung is bothered on something.

“A-ahh, there’s nothing Auntie.”, Chaeyoung lied she’s not ready to confess her worries and Mrs. Myoui just nod to her and left her in the living room with Mr. Myoui

 

“I think Chaeyoung is ert.”, Mr. Myoui whisper to Mrs. Myoui while they are walking away from the couple, Mrs. Myoui is shocked in Mr.Myoui words she hit it with her fan.

“Watch your word Akira!”, Mrs. Myoui said

 

Soon, Chaeyoung bid her farewell too to the Myoui family since she needs to prepare and pick her Dad.


When Chaeyoung arrived in her apartment she notice a new pair of girl shoes in the front door

 

She saw Sana lying in Tzuyu’s lap while watching movie in the living room. She clean upon walking on the couple and they immediately fixed their position.

“Y-you’re back Chaeng!”, Tzuyu stuttered ask and Chaeyoung just nod meanwhile Sana head is lowered since she’s shy seeing Chaeng.

“I guess both of you are dating again.”, Chaeyoung said and looking to Sana and Sana blush when she meet Chaeyoung eyes on hers. When Tzuyu about to answer it Sana immediately talk.

“Yes we are. This time I will not let her go. I have been a stupid girl before. I will take care of her.”, Sana said and her eyes is teary and Chaeyoung tapped her shoulder and smile brightly. Tzuyu almost cry watching how concern Chaeyoung to her.

“Sana is right, I will not let her go too Chaeyoung.”, Tzuyu said and hugged Sana and the older girl just blushed on Tzuyu’s action.

“Good to know atleast we are settled now and Sana be comfortable staying here and be comfortable with me.”, Chaeyoung said and walk straight to her room. Sana can’t left the smile in her face she’s really happy since Chaeyoung is not mad at her anymore since she used Chaeyoung as her excuse to leave Tzuyu before.

“Chaeyoung accepted you she is not mad at you”, Tzuyu said as she kissed the forehead of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter