First Move

Complicated Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeongyeon rushed herself, on her way to her Dad’s company. After 20 minutes of driving she arrived to Yoo Clothing. She parked her car and immediately run to the lobby where she will meet Momo.
She saw Momo who’s seating in the waiting area and wearing a white dress and shades. 
“Hey Momo, are you waiting for me for a long time?”, Jeongyeon said as she scratch her nape
“No. I just arrived here.”, Momo gave her best smile and it makes Jeongyeon heart flutter after seeing it but she hid it.
“Oh thank god. Well shall we go to the CEO room now ?” Jeongyeon politely asked to Momo
“Oh yes sure.” Momo responded and the two immediately walk to the CEO office and when they enter they saw Mr. Yoo facing the wall.

“Excuse me.” Jeongyeon call her father and Mr. Yoo immediately turn around to see his daughter.
“Oh Jeongyeon, you are here. I thought you are only joking”, Mr. Yoo teased 
“No I’m not. Here is our new model her name is Hirai Momo.”, Jeongyeon introduced and Momo offered a shake hand to Mr. Yoo and he accepted it.
“Nice meeting you Momo, It’s an honor to meet a beautiful young lady like you”, Mr. Yoo said.
“Ah thank you Mr Yoo. It is also an honour to work with your company.” Momo bowed to him.
“Welcome to Yoo Clothing, momo ssi.” Mr. Yoo smile proudly at his daughter after welcoming that pretty girl.
“Oh and Momo ssi.” Mr. yoo call momo.
 “when are you available for photoshoot?”, Mr. Yoo added
“Hmmm. Maybe next week? .”, Momo answered
“Alright. Let’s set the photoshoot for next week but before that please fill up all this form.”, Mr. Yoo said as he gave a form to Momo and she immediately filled it up. After it they leave Mr. Yoo.

“That’s all? “, Momo asked in confused while walking with Jeongyeon in the hallway
“Yes! Haha! Actually I am the one who’s deciding who will be the model of our clothes that’s why”, Jeongyeon said and make momo amused.
“Hold on, I need to go to comfort room”, Momo excused herself and enter the comfort room along the hallway
“Ok, I’ll wait outside”, Jeongyeon just stayed outside the comfort room until she saw a familiar figure.

“Jeongyeon!!!”, Mina yelled who’s running towards her 
“What are you doing here outside the comfort room? Are you waiting for someone here?”, Mina said as she taking peak on the comfort room.
“Y-yeah! I am assisting our new model and she’s inside”, Jeongyeon said stuttering
“Oh really? Is Uncle Yoo inside his office?”, Mina asked
“Yes he is! Why ?”, Jeongyeon asked
“I need to give him something, I need to go now.“ Mina said.
“See you later !” Mina continued her words as she bid her goodbye followed by jungyeon’s sigh of release.
“Huuffttt.. i almost get caught.” Jungyeon said in her mind.

Then exactly momo left the comfort room,
“Are you talking to someone a while ago?”, Momo asked as they walk
“Yes! I am talking to someone hehee. Where are you going now?”, Jeongyeon asked and checking if Mina is far from them
“Hmm. I have a photoshoot for Elle Magazine.”, Momo answered
“After that?”, Jeongyeon asked
“I guess I will hangout with my friends tonight. Wanna join? Or are you busy today ?”, Momo invited jungyeon.
“No, I’m not busy. I’ll be there !” jungyeon happily accepted Momo’s offer.


Same day, evening
Jeongyeon is already in the bar, waiting for her friends then she noticed Momo, Dahyun and Sana arrived too. The three girls are seating in the same table where they first met. Jeongyeon sight to Momo blocked by her friends who just arrived.
“Where are you looking?”, Nayeon and Jihyo said and followed Jeongyeon eyes direction who’s with Momo.
“Momo again??! Hey you might forgot that you are already engaged. And for your information I never met your fiancée since then. Can you please introduce her to us?”, Nayeon nagged to Jeongyeon who’s still busy looking to Momo then suddenly Jeongyeon stand up and went to Momo’s table.
“Yahhhh Jeongyeon!”, Nayeon yelled to Jeongyeon who’s walking away to them.
“Wah ! that girl is litteraly ignoring you unnie.” Jihyo said in shocked.

“Hey girls!”, Jeongyeon waved to Sana, Dahyun and Momo and she seated on the vacant seat beside Momo
“Girls, remember Jeongyeon? I signed to their company as their new model”, Momo said to Sana and Dahyun who’s busy flirting with each other
“Whatever. Don’t make any excuses Momo, just date her. “, Sana straightforwardly said. Sana’s blunt words made Jeongyeon blushed after hearing it and Momo just smile awkwardly to Jeongyeon
“Don’t mind them. Hehe”, Momo said as nervously drinking her wine.

“Are you regular here?”, Jeongyeon said as she break the silence
“N-no.. But Sana and Dahyun are regular here.”, Momo said stuttering

“Why are you awkward with each other? Jeongyeon you should make a move first!”, Dahyun said as she grabbed Jeongyeon’s left hand and put it to Momo’s shoulder that’s makes them both blushed.
“Wooow! It’s good. I like the view.”, Sana said as she looking to the two and the couple made a high five after teasing Jeongyeon and Momo and they went to the dance floor.

“Oppps! Sorry!”, Jeongyeon said as she removed her hand to Momo’s shoulder 
“No.. I’m the one who feel sorry for my friends I think they are drunk already.”, Momo said as she can’t look to Jeongyeon

Nayeon and Jihyo are just shaking their heads while watching Jeongyeon interaction with Momo from afar.
“I guess Jeongyeon likes Momo. Poor Mina.”, Nayeon said as she make a sad face and Jihyo nodded to her.


Jeongyeon send Momo to her apartment, and she left Nayeon and Jihyo in disbelief meanwhile Sana and Dahyun are still in the club.

“This is my apartment. Thank you for sending me Jeongyeon”, Momo said as she left Jeongyeon’s car
“No pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter