6 ; Target

Still You

Lisa ate her foods voraciously. She has been very hungry. 

"Eat slowly, Lisa. You might choke and die." Rosie shook her head, seeing her friend being this hungry. 
"I'm so hungry you know i didn't even focus on what the teachers said." Lisa answered. Actually, you can call it a bull because eventho she is not hungry, she won't focus in class. She is just too lazy to start with.

"Lis, how did you go home yesterday? It was raining so hard tho." Jinny asked as if she cares. She is the one who left Lisa alone with so many excuses. Lisa rolled her eyes and said, "Shut up, Jinny. You are the one who left me." 

The atmosphere was great, the girls were laughing while eating but suddenly their face expressions became awkward. Lisa is confused. She kept looking at her friends until she read Rosie's lips, "Who's that?"

Lisa heard the sound of a chair being pulled out and she realized that someone already sat beside her with his food on the table. "Can i join?" 

"Dong-"
"Yes, pretty? Why do you look so shocked haha can i join tho?" asked the man with his typical laugh.
"Ah- yes. Of course you can. Enjoy your food, please." Rosie smiled awkwardly at Donghyuk.

"Damn." Lisa mumbled. "Guys, i'm full already. I gtg first." Lisa stood up and was gonna leave that place but Donghyuk pulled Lisa back to her sitting position. "Wait for your friends, miss. Besides, your friend, which is me, just came. Won't you sit down and wait for al of us?" 

Lisa ended up waiting for all of them. With not-too-great mood, she left her friends behind which followed by Donghyuk. Donghyuk grabbed Lisa's hand and bring her to the alley. It was dark. Lisa doesn't have any good feelings.

"What are you gonna do this time?"
"Lisa, don't you kinda regret to reject me?"
"No, why would i?"
"So i see you still go head over heels for Hanbin? Seriously, i could treat you a thousand times better than him. Open your heart for me, please." Donghyuk said, trapping Lisa in between his hands.

Lisa swallowed her saliva. She can't move. No, she is just too scared to move. Donghyuk took this chance to tease Lisa, he moved his face closer. Lisa closed her eyes, too scared to see what will happen next. She can feel his hands tucked her hair behind her ear and caressed her hair gently.

"Give me a chance, won't you? Chill baby, i won't do anything to you until you become mine." He whispers, softly, right into her ear plus the little giggle he did made her heartbeat went crazy. Lisa didn't understand what just happened but he can see Donghyuk smiling over his victory from the back. 

-Still You-

Hey, how are yall? I miss yall so much!