3 ; New Beginning

Still You

Class ended pretty quick today. Lisa felt grateful yet hungry at the same time.

"Lisa!!!" A girl gripped her hand. "You must be very hungry, am i right?"
"Miyeon seriously you scared me. Yesss, should we eat now?"

"Sorry but i'll take my Lisa. Eat with her next time," Hanbin said while he closed his left eye, forming a failed wink that looked like a blink instead.

+

"What the hell Hanbin, she will think i have a special relationship with you."
Hanbin smiled. Honestly, he missed her so much. "Don't we?" He .
"We did but we don't." Lisa replied, with a smile upon her face and sadness within her eyes. Everyone can see it. He did hurt her but she still fell for him, again.
"I suddenly remember how we used to eat together like this."

Stupid. Stupid Hanbin for making Lisa remember all those memories.

"You better go now, i wanna go home too," she just didn't want to remember all of those memories. Hanbin should've known this.
"I'll walk you to your apartement first then i'll pick my car up."

Again, her code didn't work really well.


+

"Bye," Lisa closed the door, leaving Hanbin outside. "This is bad. I shouldn't fall for him over again," she leaned on the door.

+

"Where were you? I waited for you over night."
"Oh, Jennie." He rolled his eyes, he knew she will nag him anytime soon. "You know where i was. Don't nag me, i'm tired."
"You look like you got enough sleep tho."
"Didn't you hear me? Don't nag me."

He knew she was just worried, that wasn't even a nag but he just didn't like it. She sounded annoying, so annoying. Either he is bored with this relationship or he just doesn't love her anymore.

+

You received a new text message.

"Did you just start seeing each other again? I'm jealous."

Lisa was confused. An unsaved number texted her about something she didn't know. "Who did i see?" She pressed the send button.

-Still You-

I wanna thank everyone who has read this fanfic. I actually don't expect much because i'm so bad at writing stories but i'm pretty surprised that this gets hundred views. At first, i really wanted to make this chapter longer bc i know yall really hate waiting but i just can't get the idea. I promise i will write a longer story for the next chapters. 

QOTD: Who do you think the texter is?

-lionizedrose-