1 ; We Meet, Again

Still You

*kriiiiingggg~*

"Ugh,"
The girl covered her ears with the pillow but that annoying sound didn't seem to stop.

02:11 AM

"Who the hell calling at this time," she complained. She looked at the name on her cellphone, Kim Hanbin. She squinted, didn't believe what she just saw. Kim. Han. Bin. The name didn't change.

"Hello?"
"Sorry, who is this?"
"Why are you asking when you're the one who called me at this time?"
"I mean- what is your relationship with this guy right here?"
"Nothing."
"He only made a shortcut for this number so i guess you are his girlfriend or someone important to him?"
"Just get to the point, i'm hella sleepy."
"This guy is drunk and we're gonna close our bar soon. Can you pick him up?"

"Pick him up my ," she thought. But the shortcut thingy soften her heart. Let's just say it's her way to express her gratitude to him for trusting her after all because actually, it's been 2 years since the last day Hanbin met Lisa- to broke up with her.

+

"Are you that girl on the phone?"
Lisa nodded and smiled.

"Ya, Kim Hanbin!" Lisa shook his shoulders.
"For God's sake Kim Hanbin wake up," Lisa shouted. Not too effective, Lisa ended up pinched the-sleeping-weakly-boy's cheek.

"Ugh it hurts," the boy finally woke up.
"They're gonna close the bar soon, do you want to sleep here?"
"I'm just gonna go home."
"How?"
"My car."
"You're so drunk right now, you can't drive."

In the end, Lisa carried Hanbin to her car. "Where do we go from here?" she asked, looking at the boy who already slept. "He just woke- Nevermind."

+

"Why is this man so heavy? Probably because he sinned so much and his sins piled up. You know? Leaving me is one of your sins, Hanbin. Hhhh what did i say," Lisa murmured while looking at the boy who slept on her sofa. She got up and went to her bedroom, feeling exhausted after a workout. Carrying Hanbin sure is one of the hardest workouts she ever did.

-Still You-