4 ; 前

Still You

The sky is clouded over. Drops of water began to fall from the sky. Students were running with umbrellas in their hands. Lisa looked around, searching for someone she could ask to share umbrella with her lost soul, preferably her friends. Damn, she doesn't know anyone nor she has the guts to ask them. She ran, to a nearby store.

"Ouch." she bumped into a tall guy with ash brown hair. "Sorry." she bowed and continued running. Rain poured harder than before, she really needs to go home now.

"You okay?" The guy from before grabbed her wrist.
"Let go." She groaned in frustration as he slowly released the grip. Just when she wanted to cross the road, a familiar voice was heard.

"Donghyuk!" shouted the guy from across the street. She halted and stood still, until he passed her by.
"Hanbin hyung! I've waited for forever, you know?"

His name, his face, his scent, everything just controlled her mind. She felt her heart beating faster and faster, made her can't even move an inch. When she realized, what matters now is to make sure Hanbin will not see her. "Shi- why is he here again?" She walked away, covering her face and that's when she felt like the rain has stopped.

"I thought you already went home?"

Nope, it's not the rain that has stopped, it's just someone shared his umbrella with her.

"Take my umbrella home, return it to me tomorrow." His lips curved into a smile, so did her lips. Not until Hanbin came out of nowhere and called her.

"Lice? Oh, you two know each other?"
This question got two different responds from both sides. You can see a unidentified smile in Donghyuk's face and Lisa? It shown on her face that she hates it. She remembered how Hanbin used to call her Lalice or Lice because back then, she was his Alice and he was her Hatter.

"It's good that you're here, Lice. It's raining now so you should come with us and get some hot chocolate... or your favorite hazelnut latte."
"I wanna go home but a latte sounds good." Eventhough she really want to go home and sleep like a polar bear in winter, she still can't deny that she's been longing for hazelnut latte for months.

+

"As always, long queue. I'm gonna buy yall's drinks, you guys can just wait." said Hanbin to the two people in front of him.
"Thanks." Lisa smiled sincerely.

"Did you get my message?" Donghyuk opened his mouth. Lisa was shocked but she tried to calm down. "Pardon?"
"You still love him, am i right or am i not?"
"You are not." Lisa now could feel her blood pulsing through her veins. Her heart beats so fast and her nerves aflame. She was quite annoyed at that moment. How could a stranger sent her such message and now he even asked about her feelings, her privacy.

There was silence between them two until Donghyuk talked again, "Instead of ruining my sister's relationship, can't you just love me?"
Lisa doesn't know what's going on now but this drove her insane. "I've been watching you for months until i found out that you are Hanbin hyung's ex. But that was in the past right?"

Now it's Lisa's turn to talk, "That's not love. Your feelings won't last long. Moreover, i just knew you. You should've gave me a good first impression but now you just look like a creep who accused me for ruining your sister's relationship. Yes, you are right, that was in the past but i can't help my feelings. I'm trying to distance myself from him too."
"An ex is an ex for a reason."
"No need to point that out but thank you."

An ex is an ex for a reason. Eventhough he is being nice to her, that doesn't mean anything. He just wants to play because he is bored. Donghyuk is right, she is just too dumb.

 

I don’t try to remember, but forgetting is hard.

Lonely grave a thousand miles off, cold thoughts, where can I talk them out?

 

-Still You-