5 ; Reminding

Still You

"These two are yall's and this one is mine." Hanbin put the drinks on the table. "Wait, why are yall so tense?" He continued. Indeed, the atmosphere was kinda- gloomy. Lisa stared at Hanbin, "Thanks."

"By the way, how do you know each other?" asked Hanbin broke the silence. 

"Through message." 
"We accidentally bumped into each other."
Lisa and Donghyuk answered in unison. Of course, the one who said "through message" was Lisa.

"Can you guys anwer one by one? I'm confused. Which one is true?"

"Message. I'm serious. I will show you the message, wait." Lisa reached into her pocket, trying to grab her phone before Donghyuk stopped her hand. 

"Ahaha you're joking right?"
"Ck. Hands off." 

"You do realize you look like cat and dog, right?" Hanbin shook his head, feeling stress seeing those two. 

+

"You guys can go home first. I still have some things to take care of." 

"WTF HANBIN NO!" Lisa closed with her hands. "No- I mean i can go home by my self?" 
"You two are going in the same direction. Besides, two is better than one eh?" said Hanbin casually. "I know you want to go with me but i'm really sorry. I promise next time i'll walk you home." He continued.
"That's not what i meant." Lisa sighed. 

+

"Lisa, let's go home. It's getting late." 

Hanbin has gone. Donghyuk and Lisa are left alone. "No. I'd rather reserve an uber." Lisa refused shortly, 

"Sorry about today. Please go home now, okay?" 
"I've booked an uber. You can go home now. Alone." 
"I can't leave a woman alone in the night tho."
"Do you even care?"
"I do, i said i love you, didn't i?" 

"Eat ." She thought to herself. "Dong..." She called him, for the first time.
"Yes?"
"Sorry if this is mean but eventho i just knew you, i don't like you already."

In time, the Uber has came. Just when Lisa wanted to get in the car, Donghyuk called her, "Lisa.." 
Lisa turned her head, "What?"
"A friendly reminder, i won't stop chasing you until you become mine."  

-Still You-

Sorry for the short update, exams and school are both making me crazy i'm so stressed :((