7 ; Choices

Still You

Lisa slammed the class' door, leaning on it while holding her chest. It feels like her chest is gonna explode soon, "Ugh, all of these things gave me headache."
"Yo you know, maybe you should bang your head into the wall right now. Did you do something with him there?" Rose asked Lisa, with a smirk on her face.
"Something my . Why did he come out of nowhere, it's freaking scary dude." Lisa messed her hair and walked to her chair.
"But Donghyuk honestly is hot tho. I'd be glad if he chases me like he does to you." 
"Are you okay with being chased by a hot killer clown? No, you are not."
"But your heart beats fast. It basically means you like him too!"
Lisa rolled her eyes, feeling lazy to even answer her stupid friend.

+

Lisa is very confused right now. All of these just don't make sense to her. She stared to the whiteboard right now, thinking of the probability that will happen to her life. Of course, it's a bad probability. Imagine your ex chases you like he wants you to back to his life. It's just weird enough. And plus, his prospective brother-in-law chases you too. Is this like some kind of game that has been planned by those two guys? Screw the teacher's explanation, her life needs more explanation now.

+

You received a new text message.

From: Donghyuk
-Are you thinking about our future?


Lisa looked into the window, she saw Donghyuk smiled to her, sweetly. "He is pretty cute tho." She thought.

From: Donghyuk
-Come out asap, don't stare at me for too long.
-Meet me on the rooftop, aight?

Read

+

"Miss, i think i'm not feeling too well. Can i rest in the school nurse's room?"
"Of course, Lisa. Get well soon."
"Thank you, Miss!"

Lisa got out from the class and immediately went to the rooftop. She didn't know why she wants to meet Donghyuk. Maybe she's just bored in class.. or she's alread crazy enough?

"Hey."

-Still You-