7.1 ; Choices

Still You

"Hey." Lisa walked approaching Donghyuk. He was sightseeing while waiting for a beautiful view- Lisa. "What you doing here?"
"I thought you wouldn't come, Lis."
"I'm bored. I don't even understand the lesson."
"You never paid attention to the teacher, what's new?" He messed her hair. "You're cute." He added.
"Ugh."

Awkward. There's only two of them, plus they don't really talk with each other. Moreover, Lisa often avoids Donghyuk.

"I'm sorry about the hallway situation. I just can't stand it. Fortunately, i didn't do anything." Donghyuk chuckled, waiting for Lisa's reaction. Lisa who was looking at the ground now stared at Donghyuk, "What did you wanna do?"
"Nothing." 

+

You received a new text message.

From: Hanbin
-You want me to pick you up after school?

To: Hanbin
-Yea.

From: Hanbin
-Okay, beautiful.


+

Lisa sighed. At first, she wanted to refuse Hanbin's kindness but she knew, eventho she refused it, Hanbin will still come anyway. She got used to Hanbin's stubbornness. 

"Hanbin?" Donghyuk asked. 
Lisa nodded, "What does he want to do?"
"He just wants to pick me up after school."
"I can ride you home tho. Why him?"
"Sorry, i still can't trust you." Lisa mumbled, softly enough for Donghyuk to not hear her.

+

"Wear this." Hanbin gave Lisa a helmet. Lisa smiled, looking at the helmet. Hanbin bought this helmet for Lisa back then, when they were still dating.
"You still have this. I thought you already burned this or something."

The afternoon's wind blew strongly, feels like it slapped they both on their face. Lisa's hair is now messy and tangled. It's been a long time since the last time she went around the city with a motorcycle, it's relaxing.

"Are you close with Donghyuk.. now?"
"No."
"I heard you went to the rooftop together."

Lisa stayed quiet, she just doesn't want to answer him.

"So it's true?"
"No. I don't want to get close to anyone for now, Bin."
"How about me?"
"And i'll let people say that i'm your mistress? No, thank you."

Hanbin let out a little smirk when he listened to Lisa. Now, his determination to make Lisa his is more bigger than ever. Stupid of him to chase a person he once easily let go. But yeah, regret always comes last. After all, he's still searching for Lisa's figure in any other girls, the girls he once dated after Lisa or is dating now.


-Still You-