Confession of A Loser: Hanbin's Letter

Still You

Dear you,
I was a jerk, who left you for other woman. Sometimes i think about us, whether it's our past or our future, but a question always pops out in my mind, "Do i really deserve you? Do i really love you again orㅡ i just want to play?"

Dear you,
Don't play pretend. I know you hate me, but why, you act like you're fine with me around you? You scream inside of your head "I'm hurt" but your mask covering your pretty face saying "I'm fine". Believe me, i'm scared to hurt you again, for the thousandth time. So once again, don't play pretend.

Dear you,
Yes, i know. Love is not easy. It sometimes makes you sad and it leads you to a story full of bittersweet neverending pitfall of ache and ocean of confusions. I know i can't do you like one of the disney princesses, or worseㅡ i never really did anything for you, because i'm the cursed prince. Even the frog prince can treat you better than me.

I did realize i'm so vile when i reminisced that time, when i pushed you aside, dumped you, for that other girl, who i thought is more beautiful than you, is more voluptous than you. I was happy indeed to have her, but just when i felt like the luckiest man in earth, i knew i was wrong. You're still the best thing that ever happened in my life.

As time went by, i miss you so much. I miss everything about you and our memories, your laugh, your smile, your scent, how you got mad at me when i didn't text or call you, how i teased you and vice versa. Too prestige to say it, i decided to stay still, trying to forget you, but i can't. Your reflection is haunting me everyday. Loving you is the worst feeling i've ever had.

You know how much of a loser i am? It was all deliberated, when the waiter called you. Why? Because i wanted to see you, listen to your voice, and feel your gentle touch again. I told him to call you, if i got wasted, i thought you wouldn't come but you came. You still care, i'm glad. I didn't really sleep so i actually heard you saying i'm full of sins. If leaving you is a great sin, yes i admit, i'm a big sinner.

I, to be honest, don't want you to be with someone else but me. I know i'm selfish, you probably don't want to be with me anymore but please stay still. Wait for me, i'll chase you like a dog chasing a car. I'll fight for you like how kids fight over a crayon. From now on, i won't give up on you. 

Dear you,
Sorry for breaking your heart.
Sorry for making you become like this.
I'll fix your shattered pieces.
I'll come to you, Lisa.
Wait for me.


With lots of regret,
Kim Hanbin.

-Still You-