I Love My Job

Contract

I'm back. And I know I'm late but Like I just started college a few months ago and it's been whooping my into submission like I seriously couldn't fathom any words for this until now.

So please forigve me my children and continue reading about the story. I hope that you guys like it.


Minseok frowned as he read the schedule for his supposed college classes, noticing that some of the classes seemed odd while they were all in a car driving to the university.

“Okay, let’s go over the plan again.” Minseok said as he placed the papers back in his sleek black bag.

“For the 7 thousand time.” Luhan groaned as he started hitting his head lightly against the car window while Yixing simply nodded his head to listen. “Don’t you get tired of repeating the same thing all the time? Like we know what we’re supposed to do, you don’t need to remind us all the time. It’s not like we’re human children.”

Minseok sighed, this was the reason as to why he didn’t like to work with Luhan. Yixing was okay since he was pretty much more obedient than Luhan but Luhan felt the tendency to remark his thoughts despite Minseok having a little more seniority as an angel longer than Luhan.

“Luhan, must I remind you that this mission is incredibly important for us and for our Lord? An untainted human soul is more valuable than a thousand angels, in this day and time in which humans sin as much as they can, a soul such as Joonmyeon’s is very important. So we cannot make a mistake, everything must go according to plan.” Minseok explained with a serious tone to his voice, Luhan simply broke eye contact and scoffed.

“Haven’t you thought of the possibility of us crossing with the demon who he sold his soul to?” Luhan said noticing how they grimaced. “You haven’t.”

“Most demons only give them the wish and keep their soul once they die. It must be the same thing.” Minseok muttered.

“But what could he wish for if he’s someone who has everything?” Yixing thought out loud, Luhan and Minseok looking over at him in confusion. “He hasn’t sinned in his entire life which obviously means that he stuck to the rules, he already has what most humans sell their souls for: riches, looks, fame and possibly even the ladies. Why would he sell his soul then?”

“He has a point, you know?” Luhan admitted as they felt the car park.

“Okay, time to pretend that we’re human.” Minseok said as he opened the door and got out while Luhan and Yixing followed his lead. As they walked through the hallways of the university, the other students would stop in their steps to stare at the 3 handsome men that were passing by.

“Are they new?” “I’ve never seen them before.” “Dude, I think I’m gay.”

“Humans like to gossip, don’t they?” Luhan whispered before teasing Minseok. “Besides Minseok, I think you were the one to make that man gay.”

“Nah, I’m pretty sure it was you and your feminine face.” Minseok retaliated before looking towards Yixing. “Right Yixin- Hey, where did he go?”

“Great.” Luhan groaned before face palming himself. “Now we have to look for him and then get registered.”

“Found him.” Minseok gestured towards Yixing who was walking towards an unsuspecting Joonmyeon who was talking with a female classmate. Yixing noticed that there was a dark purple aura around the woman laced with flecks of green which meant that the woman had already committed the sin of lust and was committing the sin of envy.

“Well, I don’t know Irene. I’m busy with training at my father’s company.” Joonmyeon said while trying to not look at Irene in the eye.

“Come on Myeon, you never go out with the rest of us. Come one, it’s not like we’re going to any club, we’re going to Heaven’s Den. It’s like the best club in the city, not anyone can go there.” Irene said coyly while reaching to touch Joonmyeon’s shoulder. “And maybe you and I could have some drinks, I want to cash in on that favor that you owe me.”

“Hey Joonmyeon.” Yixing interrupted the conversation with a smile and a wave towards Joonmyeon. “And his friend.”

“Hi Yixing, how are you?” Joonmyeon asked confused with a smile while Irene looks at him bored.

“I’m fine. Let’s go.” Yixing said with a smile.

“Where?” Joonmyeon asked.

“You promised the hyungs and me that you would show us around the school.” Yixing explained with a smile before turning to look at Irene. “I’m sorry, I’m going to have to borrow Joonmyeon.”

“It’s fine. Think about my offer Joonmyeon.” Irene winked at Joonmyeon and blew him a kiss.

“Wow, is she your girlfriend?” Yixing asked while they walked towards Minseok and Luhan.

“N-no. She’s a classmate of mine, she’s been wanting for me to go out drinking with her for a while now but I don’t do alcohol.” Joonmyeon stuttered while looking at Yixing embarrassed.

“Well, no one can force you to do things that you don’t want to.” Yixing hummed. “Besides it sounds like she’s trying to guilt trip you.”

“Hello Joonmyeon. How have you been?” Minseok asked nicely.

“I’m fine.” Joonmyeon said softly. “Where do you guys need to go first?”

“Well, we need to get registered first so how about to the administration?” Luhan asked with a smile. Joonmyeon simply nodded his head and walked first ahead of them.

After the day passed by, Joonmyeon found himself sandwiched between the Choi brothers. He didn’t know how to feel about it since it felt odd to him, having people following him and wanting to be with him. Once he got out, he saw Kris leaning against a sleek black Lamborghini while shuffling a stack of cards. He was wearing a red graphic shirt with a black leather jacket along with a pair of black jeans and a pair of black sunglasses. Joonmyeon meekly walked towards him noticing that everyone was staring at Kris and him.

“Hey Joon.” Kris smirked while shuffling the stack of cards, he noticed that Joonmyeon was blushing from the attention that they were getting. “I brought cards. So you can finally learn how to play cards.”

“Hey Joonmyeon.” Irene walked up to the two of them, Kris looked at Irene with confusion. She wasn’t a lower demon or anything, she was simply another human who really wanted to make someone else sin.

“Too bad. Because Joonmyeon is my human.” Yifan thought as he stared at Irene.

“So now that you’re not with your other friends, why don’t you come with the others and me to Heaven’s Den?” Irene flirted while maintaining eye contact with Joonmyeon, Kris simply stood there looking at her with disappointment.

“I-i…” Joonmyeon started but was silenced by Kris’ lips coming in contact with his and they were moving passionately. Everyone there in the vicinity was staring at them in shock and appall.

Once Kris found in himself to separate from Joonmyeon’s lips, he turned to look at Irene who looked shocked. “I’m sorry miss but Joonmyeon and I have some business that we need to attend to so he can’t go and party with you, he’s too mature for that kind of .”

“Besides if you’re going to convince someone to do something you want them to do, do it when you’re alone.” Kris whispered in her ear, she only nodded her head at her shock of seeing sweet and timid Joonmyeon get kissed by one of the most handsome men she had ever seen in her lifetime.

“Bye Joonmyeon! See you tomorrow! Have a nice afternoon with your friend.” Irene said as she walked away as fast as she could. Joonmyeon absently waved his hand, Joonmyeon looked as if he had just seen God with his own eyes and was leaning against Kris who looked amused.

“So where should we go so you can learn the art of playing cards?” Kris asked as he sensed the presence of something very annoying to him: an angel and the smell of said thing was on Joonmyeon as well. He knew that his former boss wouldn’t play fair.

“The park?” Joonmyeon looked up at Kris in confusion.

“Alright. Get in the car.” Kris opened the door for Joonmyeon go into and as soon as he closed the door for Joonmyeon, he grabbed his phone out of his jacket and pressed a number.

“Hello?”

“Jongdae, I have a pest bothering me. Could you be a good minion and come to try to get rid of it?” Kris said while looking around the vicinity to see if he could find the angel, and he did but it was more than an angel and they looked pretty pissed at him along with seeming pretty ready to try to come rip him into shreds.

“Of course boss. I’m on my way.” Jongdae said with amusement in his voice.

“It’s not one pest, it’s 3 of them. If you want, you can bring backup.”

“Oh~ This is going to be fun.” Jongdae piped up. “I’ll be there in like 20 seconds.”

“Okay.” Kris hung up with a smirk on his face before looking at the angels and mouthed:

“He’s mine.”

He got into the car and smiled at Joonmyeon who was blushing red and was trying to cover up his face but couldn’t.

“I ing love my job.”

“Let’s go to the park~!”


I felt badass after writing this chapter~

Like I felt like this:

So fancy~

If you guys didn't understand something from the chapter, please tell it to me and I'll clear your doubts about it, I hope that in the time that I hadn't updated this chapter, you guys have been well. I missed you guys and I'm sorry for not uploading in this time. In the comments, could you guys tell me the country's that you're from? I'm just wondering if I have international readers or simply continental readers. I'm currently living in Honduras though I'm an U.S citizen,

I love you guys. Please review, comment, upvote and suscribe~ Please tell me if you guys think that if we need more Krisho moments or a love triangle between krisho and the angels (specify which angel though). See you guys in the next chapter, I promise that it will be soon.