Friends?

Contract

Hi guys. I'm back. Like I'm literally out of school but they might have to call me back to school anytime soon so who knows. I literally started writing this chapter yesterday and I just finished it today.

So I hope you guys enjoy the chapter of the day. Don't know if its too random.


Joonmyeon didn’t know how in the world they reached this situation but he’d better make the best of it. He was currently walking on the street with a demon next to him. He really didn’t know how to act.

“So why did you appear when I summoned you?” Joonmyeon asked, not being able to bite back his tongue. He noticed that Kris hadn’t answered the question so he wondered if it was forbidden by demons to talk to the humans about things like that.

“Sorry if you can talk about that- “ Joonmyeon started apologizing before he was cut off by a baritone voice chuckling. Joonmyeon had no idea as to why he felt so affected by the sound of Kris’ laughter, he felt a strange feeling similar to a chill run down his spine delightfully.

“You are quite peculiar, Joonmyeon. The reason as to why I appeared to you during the summoning is because pure souls such are yours are under my jurisdiction.” Yifan replied as he looked down at Joonmyeon. He thought that the height difference between the two of them was quite amusing since Joonmyeon had to look up at him.

“Did your boss, the Devil, give you that job? Because it sounds quite boring since there are barely any people with pure souls in the world and even if there were I don’t think that they’d want to sell you their souls. Your boss is mean.” Joonmyeon answered, looking at Yifan in the eye.

“Well, I’m a horrible boss to myself then.” Yifan promptly replied with a cheeky voice.

“What?!” Joonmyeon whispered/yelled looking at Yifan with wide eyes.

“Yeah. I’m Satan, the Devil, the First Fallen Angel in the flesh.” Yifan smiled gesturing towards himself not noticing Joonmyeon’s mental breakdown.

“Oh my……. I literally made a pact with the devil.” Joonmyeon mumbled to himself.

“It’s hard for me to get summoned, you should feel grateful that I’m gracing you with my handsome presence.” Yifan said boastfully. “Well, if you must know. My empire was built thanks to pure souls, so I don’t feel the necessity to go to corrupted useless souls. So when a pure soul summons me, I go to it.”

“I’m friends with Satan.” Joonmyeon muttered, not at all paying attention to whatever Yifan was saying.

“And Satan is enjoying this friendship.” Yifan hummed in reply to Joonmyeon’s muttering, Joonmyeon felt his cheeks burn as he remembered the kiss from earlier.

“From what I remember, friends don’t kiss friends. Maybe friendship is different in hell. Did Kris ever have friends?” Joonmyeon asked himself.

“So what does Satan like to do?” Joonmyeon asked Yifan as he looked at his phone looking if his mother hadn’t called him.

“Satan doesn’t do much.” Yifan replied, amusing Joonmyeon with the way he answered his question. “He likes to sleep, play cards, torture some souls and then sleep again.”

“The only thing I can do of all of those is sleep.” Joonmyeon replied with an eyesmile. “I’m not a fan of torturing souls.”

“You will be once you’re mine.” Yifan thought with a smirk on his face before noticing that Joonmyeon felt a little awkward with the silence.

“You can’t play cards?” Yifan asked surprised. Joonmyeon just gave him a shy look as they kept walking down the street, neither of them noticing that Jongdae, Jongin and Pride were following them even though they were terrible at hiding themselves.

“No…. my mother didn’t let my father teach me and as you must know, I don’t have any friends.” Joonmyeon answered bashfully while fiddling with his sweater.

“You have a friend now: me. Tomorrow I’ll teach you how to play cards, it’ll be the first thing I do as someone’s friend.” Yifan said comprehensively before asking his question. “What do you like to do then?”

Joonmyeon pondered as he placed a finger on his chin to think –he looked very cute in Yifan’s eyes- before replying. “I like to read, play piano, and I sometimes go out and walk for a long time.”

“But they must be boring compared to what you like to do.” Joonmyeon confessed sweetly.

“I swear I’m going to die before he does because of Joonmyeon in general. He’s too irresistible.” Yifan thought with anguish.

“I don’t remember the last book I read.” Yifan admitted. “And you are right, those are boring compared to things that I like to do.”

“I don’t believe you. You’ve lived for almost as long as the Earth has existed and you don’t remember the last time you’ve read a book.” Joonmyeon said with shock being evident in his voice.

“I read books that are dramatic. Those that don’t look like they’re going to have a happy ending because happy endings are for losers.” Yifan didn’t expect that Joonmyeon would burst out in laughter.

“You’re funny, Kris.” Joonmyeon smiled a sweet smile at Yifan who felt as though his heart -even though he wasn't sure he had a heart- had stopped. However the moment was ruined when Joonmyeon received a call.

“Hello? Oh mother, no I’m done with classes already. I just came downtown to buy a snack. I’ll go to the campus to wait for the car.” Joonmyeon said as he hung up and looked at Yifan. “Can you teleport?”

“Why?”

“It’s that my mother is going to go pick me at the university’s campus and I’d rather be waiting.” Joonmyeon answered.

“You’re lucky that I’m a ruler with many tricks, Joonmyeon.” Yifan said before wrapping his arm around Joonmyeon’s waist –ignoring the gasp that Joonmyeon let out despite it being very cute- and teleported them to the same bench where he found Joonmyeon.

“Why do I feel dizzy?” Joonmyeon asked.

“It’s just a side effect.” Yifan answered as he sat Joonmyeon down. He rapidly stole a kiss from Joonmyeon, trying his hardest not to groan in pleasure when his lips touched Joonmyeon’s soft lips.

“He’s so going to be mine. All of him, not just his soul.” Yifan thought before parting his lips, even though he wanted to explore Joonmyeon’s cavern with his tongue, he decided to leave it for another day.

“See you next time Joonmyeon. It was a very fun first outing as friends.” Yifan said before walking away. Joonmyeon waited for him to get away from his sight before groaning.

“I’m pretty sure I’m not supposed to feel attracted to Kris…… But why am I feeling attracted to him?” Thought Joonmyeon as he traced his lips with his finger.


The has begun!!!!!! In other words, more kirsho y times to come! I know you guys have been waiting for it. Like I don't know what I wrote for this chapter but I hope you guys liked it. If any of you have any questions then please ask in the comments and I will answer in the reply.

Did you all hear Kris' new single: July..? Like it's so damn y, like I need more stuff like that. I hope there's more stuff like that in his non-existant album.