Is It Trouble?

Contract

So I'm back. As always I'm happy for all the support you guys have given this story as well as my other Krisho story. However I'm a bit upset that I didn't get much comments in the past chapter.

But let's continue onto the story~


Yifan returned to his home/castle/domain to see all of his minions/sons looking at him expectantly, something that he found to be peculiar because normally they would be doing their job.

“If you thought that I would bring human food, you’re very wrong. I was not in the mood so I didn’t not buy any.” Yifan commented as he entered his chambers, his minions following except for Jongin who fell back asleep on one of the couches.

“Why are you following me? Aren’t you guys supposed to be spreading sin, as it is your job?” Yifan pointed out looking at them while raising a thick eyebrow.

“Boss didn’t tell us he had a human boyfriend.” Jongdae said with a Cheshire cat smile.

“Is he our mom?” Lust asked with a bored tone of voice while the others simply smiled with curious eyes, waiting for the answer.

“No, Sehun. He is not your mother.” Kris said sternly at Sehun who simply started sulking and mumbling: but he’s really hot and I wouldn’t mind it, Yifan tried to ignore it and restrain the urge to strangle him feeling the twitch in his fingers.

“Yeah, because boss looked at him like he wanted to eat him.” Kyungsoo admitted.

“Boss, is he food?” Jongdae questioned with hunger in his eyes.

“He’s my food.” Yifan grumbled making sure that Jongdae heard him clearly however this incited a bleak reaction from the sin.

“And why were you guys following me?” Yifan asked irritated towards the six sins who dispersing themselves around his chambers.

“Well, we wanted to see what kind of human could get boss out of retirement. So we followed you and that’s when we saw him.” Pride admitted honestly finding no reason in lying.

“I need to know where that human got his hair done, I can’t believe that there’s someone with better hair than me out there.” Envy scoffed rolling his dark blue eyes, leaning on Pride. “Even though I wasn’t there with them stalking you, they showed me a picture.”

“Don’t worry, you’re hotter Baek.” Pride smiled down at Envy who simply smiled.

“I know. Thanks for reminding me, Chan.” Trying to ignore his uous children, he simply turned to look at the others.

“Get out of my room. NOW!” Yifan said irritated.

“Fine, fine. Don’t need to get all worked up.” Greed waved his hand in boredom. “Let’s go Sehunnie. Let’s see if there are any humans left to keep corrupting at these hours.”

“Fine.” Sehun walked besides Greed as they left the room. “And don’t call me that. Doesn’t sound y at all.”

And with that the rest of the sins left the room except Jongin who was sleeping on the couch. Yifan stared at him.

“Why do they always leave you here? Is it because you’re heavy?” Yifan wondered out loud. “I’ll wait until you wake up to kick you out too.”

While Yifan suffered the stresses of being a single father to several brats, Joonmyeon sat in silence with his mother in the car.

“Mother, are you okay? You’re very silent today.” Joonmyeon pointed out not used to his mother’s abrupt silence that was uncommon.

“No, it’s just….. Your father wants to introduce you to his latest business partner who is going to have dinner with us.” Mi Rae replied as she looked out the window, noticing the familiar scenery which indicated that they were close to home.

“Why now? He never does that.” Joonmyeon commented curiously.

“I think it’s because his business partner has sons around your age, I believe.” Mi Rae answered as the car stopped in front of the mansion, the driver opening the door for her to exit.

“Okay.” Joonmyeon drawled out nervously as they walked the steps up to the manor as the maids opened the door for them, in the den of the mansion they found Yeon Jae chatting with the man quite fervently before noticing.

“Ah, you’ve arrived. Siwon, this is my lovely wife Mi Rae and my son Joonmyeon.” Yeon Jae introduced the two to the business man in front of him. “Darling, this is Choi Siwon from Choi Hotels.”

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Kim and Joonmyeon-ssi.” Siwon smiled a charming smile to the two.

“The pleasure is all ours.” Mi Rae replied with a rehearsed smile, one she smiled all the time. “My husband has been talking all week long regarding your potential deal with our company.”

“Well, it’s been finalized today. Your husband simply had the heart to invite my sons and me over for dinner.”

“That’s great.” Joonmyeon commented, catching Siwon’s attention.

“I would like to introduce my sons to you, Joonmyeon. Is it alright? I promise that they’re very much quite educated.” Siwon commented.

“Sure.” Joonmyeon said softly.

“Boys come over.” Siwon said, raising his voice a little and soon enough three very attractive young men had appeared.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Kim.” One of the boys walked forward with a charming smile and grabbed Mi Rae’s hand to place a soft kiss on the back of her hand. He had dark brown hair slicked back to show off his forehead, almond shaped brown eyes and fair skin. “My name is Minseok and these are my younger brothers Yixing and Luhan.”

“The pleasure is all mine. This is my son Joonmyeon.” Mi Rae shoved Joonmyeon in the boys’ direction.

“It’s nice to meet you.” Joonmyeon managed to say without stuttering, but he knew that it was going to be the only progress without bursting into a ball of nerves.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Joonmyeon.” Minseok said with a soft smile as he shook Joonmyeon’s hand. Yixing and Luhan proceeding to do the same with equally charming smiles however Yixing’s hand stayed on Joonmyeon’s for a little longer.

They then proceeded to have dinner together where Joonmyeon learned that Yixing was the same age as him, Minseok and Luhan were a year older than him and that they had been studying in China for quite a time now however they decided to continue their studies in Korea at the same university that Joonmyeon was attending.

“You could help them around, sweetie.” Mi Rae chimed making Joonmyeon nod with a light blush dusting his cheeks.

When it was time to leave, the Kims departed the Choi family.

“We’ll meet again soon enough.” Siwon said. His sons proceeding to do the same, once Joonmyeon said goodbye to them, he turned around giving them a clear view of the devil’s mark on this nape. Once they got in the car, the four of them breathed in relief.

“Why must we go through something so elaborate just fulfill one mission?” Luhan commented as he slumped in his spot.

“Because this is a very important mission, Luhan. You should know.” Siwon scolded, feeling like their actual father even though he was one of the senior angels.

“Joonmyeon seems like a nice kid….. Wonder what drew him to make such a terrible decision.” Yixing commented, reminiscing on Joonmyeon’s behavior during dinner.

“All you guys have to do is become his friends and convince him to repent for his sins. It’s that easy, a soul as pure as his is able to save as long as he’s still alive.” Siwon said seriously looking at all of them. “So don’t screw up.”

“When have we ever?” Minseok smiled a cocky smile.


So yeah, please comment, suscribe and upvote this story. Please i would like a little bit more comments on this chapter~

I'm sad, 2NE1 is literally gone. Even though they left an amazing discography, like I knew this would happen but I didn't exppect it like this. Sadly I never got to attend a 2NE1 concert and Im certain I would have cried. FOUREVER LEGENDS~! #THANKYOU2NE1

I'm also sad because of Taehyun's departure from WINNER, and I hope that Inner Circles aren't having that bad of a time. Dude just wanted to sing, YG didn't let him, he relapsed with his illness and YG didn't know how to deal with it. I'll never hear this guy sing under YG again, might be for the best. Taehyun made good music. Hope you get better and that  you're happy Taehyunnie~!

Sorry for moping, please comment If any of you have an opinion regarding this, say it in the comments and we'll talk. Also if you have any questions about the chapter please ask. Stay tuned for the next chapter.