Sold

Contract

Hello, I'm actually amazed at all the support this story got and that's just the foreword. 

THANKS!!!!!:)

So I noticed that most of you guys wrote in the comments that the story should be M so I'll write a few M chapters in the future.

So I hope you guys like the first chapter.


Wu Yifan didn’t remember precisely when was the last time he was summoned by a mortal, he was almost sure that it was around 200-300 years ago. You see, he was the ruler of Hell otherwise known as Satan, Lucifer, King of Hell/Underworld –you get the gist- after he got kicked out of Heaven he decided to keep corrupting humans until he had corrupted enough of them to make an empire. Nowadays humans were being corrupted by his 7 faithful minions also known as the Seven Deadly Sins and some other high-ranking demons so he was out of a job unless someone did something really terrible but nowadays humans had lost their evil touch, so basically all he did was laze around and sometimes torture humans but it wasn’t as fun as it used to.

Yifan only got summoned by humans who wanted to sell him their soul though he used a middleman these days unless it was a pure innocent human who already had a golden ticket to Heaven who summoned him because those were the kind of souls that Hell was first built upon and besides it was fun to know that they willingly walked into his grasp. But it had been centuries since the last pure soul had sold him her soul until now.

Yifan wasn’t used at all to suddenly disappearing from a game of cards with one of his castle servants to find himself in a random room. The first thing he thought was: Please don’t kill me…. Wait a minute, I’m Satan and I’m immortal. He made a general scouting of what the room looked like, it was pretty high class but of course it didn’t beat the grand architecture of his castle, he kept looking until he noticed a human standing there looking shocked.

“It really worked…… it worked….. I need to thank Gain.” The human mumbled to himself before looking directly at Yifan in the eyes eyeing him curiously as if trying to decipher something. Yifan was a creature of lust and desire, he knew beauty when he saw it but the human in front of his eyes was a beauty deserving of being worshipped by everyone even him. The human had light brown hair that fell down over his forehead, round chocolate brown orbs that reflected innocence, fair snow white skin and the most kissable pair of lips that he yearned to wreck.

“What is your name, human? And why have you summoned me?” Yifan spoke out loudly with a dark tone to his voice and a smirk painted on his lips.

“K-Kim J-Joonmyeon.” The human stuttered softly in response to Yifan’s question, the human seemed frightened by Yifan’s voice. Yifan noticed that the human fiddled with the hem of the dark red sweater that he was wearing while not catching Yifan’s gaze which peeved him. An ethereal being didn’t want to meet his gaze, it was irritating at least to him.

“What do you desire then, Kim Joonmyeon? Fame, unimaginable fortune, women or men to fall down to your feet with one look?” Yifan coaxed, trying to figure out what the young human wanted.

“Well, it’s…… sort of embarrassing.” Joonmyeon murmured nervously.

Yifan chuckled softly before looking at the red faced human. “I’ve been asked for things more embarrassing than you imagine.” He knew that the human wouldn’t ask for anything extravagant; his appearance and soul told him that though of course he could be mistaken. He could already feel the human’s soul in his grasp to savor and to corrupt it as he wanted to however he felt the need to leave the soul pure.

“Well, I’m going to sell you my soul in exchange that you……..be my friend till the day you want my soul.” Joonmyeon said rushed. Yifan simply smirked, it was a cute request. He figured that Joonmyeon must have issues making friends.

“So be it. You will not be able to take back on your contract, from this day on, your soul belongs to me.” Yifan proclaimed, Joonmyeon had then proceeded to faint but Yifan had caught him. It was a normal side effect, the feeling of their souls being partially in his hands caused that, he looked at the nape of Joonmyeon’s neck to see his mark on the boy’s skin. He placed Joonmyeon on the bed that was in the bedroom but not before stealing a kiss from his lips and then proceeded to leave. He was going to have fun with this soul.

Once he was close to the entrance of his kingdom he felt a presence that he very much despised: an angel’s presence.

“What are you doing here “ Yifan turned around to look at an angel standing there fearless. He had slicked back black hair, olive tinted skin and light brown eyes. “Siwon?”

“Yifan, my Father has sent me to make a deal with you.” Siwon stated.

“What kind of deal?” Yifan asked interested. It wasn’t every day that his former boss wanted to make a deal with him well better said it was the first time it ever happened.

“For the soul that you recently acquired returns to our heavenly possession and you can take anything you want.” Also translated as ‘give us Joonmyeon’s soul.’

“Ah, but you see Kim Joonmyeon sold me his soul voluntarily and he sold me his soul for something your dear Father should have ‘blessed him’ with so tell your Father that there will be no such deal. Now leave before I make you leave.”

That was all the warning Siwon needed to leave. Yifan chuckled before entering his castle through the entrance when he found his minions resting.

“So you’re back?” Sloth asked him as he rubbed his eyes.

“Yes, I never implied that I was leaving.”

“What happened?” Vanity asked as he stared at himself at the mirror.

“The acquirement of a new soul.”

Yifan really was going to have fun.


Did you guys like it? (He's so damn adorable)

Well, if you guys liked it then please write your opinion in the comments.

Also which of the EXO members (OT12) are the Seven Deadly Sins? Remember there are only 10 members left so choose wisely.

Literally how I imagined Kris for this story.

Pleae upvote, suscribe or comment or if you rather do all 3 then I'm okay with it.