Start of The Contract

Contract

I'M JOINING THE OCTUBER COMEBACK RUSH!!!

(My awesomeness is exploding right now as you can see in the image)

Well, I'm glad to be back. Being in your senior year of high school is hard especially when all of your final evaluations are in the month of le comebacks! I'm a warrior for surviving so long.

Adide from the fact that my ultimate bias/princess Twice is having a comeback, I'm very excited for the month. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.


Yifan didn’t quite remember precisely the last moment he actually went to the human realm for something aside from spreading sin. Right now, he was going to begin his part of the contract that he signed with Joonmyeon otherwise said as to begin being his friend.

Ah, Joonmyeon. The scent of Joonmyeon’s pure soul drove him insane, the scent of pure souls was different for each person however he couldn’t pinpoint what Joonmyeon’s scent was due to its raw purity.

“You look handsome, more than you should be. What’s the reason?” Sloth asked with a dazed look as he rubbed his eyes. He had just got up from his hourly nap.

“I’m on my way to fulfill my side of a contract, Jongin.” Yifan replied as he turned to look at Jongin who was trying to blink away the sleepiness.

“Really? You got a job? How long has it been since boss last had a job?” Gluttony asked with a Cheshire cat smile as he leaned against the wall. “I can’t recall.”

“Like a century, Jongdae.” Yifan replied dryly. He never understood why the sins had the tendency of lurking in his room, they claimed that it’s because he’s sort of like their father and they liked to be around him.

“So aren’t your skills going to be like super rusty?” Jongdae asked in a teasing tone.

“Jongdae, shut up or I am going to kill you.” Anger bellowed from his place on the black couch.

“But you know I’m going to appear back at the gates, Kyung.” Jongdae smiled at his brother. “I’m unkillable.”

“That’s not even a word!” Yifan simply sighed knowing that his minions/children were always going to be like that. Soon enough, he started hearing some sort of choking noise and he knew that Kyungsoo was enacting his revenge.

“I’m leaving don’t make a mess. And go do your jobs.” Kris commanded.

“Yes sir.” Kyungsoo and Jongdae chimed while Jongin had fallen asleep once more. Yifan made his way to the gate that was right next to his room because he sometimes had the urge of visiting the human realm for food. Even though he didn’t need food, it was still enjoyable. Once he stepped through the gates, he found himself in the bustling city. He didn’t fret over the fact that he had no idea as to where Joonmyeon was, the mark that he left on Joonmyeon would guide him to him. It was basically like a homing device.

With that said, he moved towards the direction he felt Joonmyeon was in. slightly hoping that he wouldn’t run into any stupid angels.


When Joonmyeon woke up from his sleep, he felt as though his encounter with the demon was a dream. Because there wasn’t any trace that he had actually done anything with the demon, like there wasn’t any marks on any part of his body nor any sort of mess in his bedroom.

“Joonmyeon, sweetie. Are you awake?” Joonmyeon heard his mother call out for him.

“Yes mother! I’ll be out in a moment.” Joonmyeon replied as he finished buttoning his shirt before grabbing his schoolbag. He walked out of his room making his way through the mansion until he reached the dining room where he found his mother and his father waiting for him.

“Ah Joonmyeon, sit.” His father said. Joonmyeon sat down as he observed how the maids served him his food, after thanking them the Kim family finally started to indulge in their meal. Once he finished, he excused himself from the table to go on his way to university.

“Have a nice day darling.” His mother told him sweetly as she kissed him on the cheek.

“You too mother. Father.” Joonmyeon replied with a sweet smile. He entered the family car after saying his farewells to his parents.

Once he arrived at the university, he simply started his day as usual. Everyone simply knew him as the timid heir to the Kim family, most people –men and women- tried to be friends with him so they could up their status but he could detect their lies from a distance so he made sure to avoid them at any cost.

As one of his professors’ got ill, the class was cancelled and he was out 3 hours earlier than expected but Joonmyeon didn’t want to go home so early so he simply sat on one of the university’s benches in working on his Literature homework so he wouldn’t have to do it at home. He felt a presence sitting next to him but he didn’t pay it any mind.

“And here I thought that you sold me your soul so you could have a friend.” Joonmyeon felt his blood run cold before he turned to look at the person sitting next to him. It was the demon from last night smirking at him, amused at Joonmyeon’s reaction.

“Oh my… You’re real.” Joonmyeon whispered, trying his hardest not to over react.

“Well, we met last night in your room and here I am in the flesh. Why? Is my appearance not to your liking? I could try changing it but I’d rather be authentic.” Yifan smiled. He noticed how peculiar Joonmyeon was compared to all the other pure souls he had.

“I thought you were just a figment of my imagination portrayed in a dream.” Joonmyeon confessed while covering his mouth with his hands.

“I’m very much real if you must know. But if you want I can prove it to you.” Yifan suggested.

“What do you mean by- “ Joonmyeon started asking before he was cut off by Yifan’s lips placing themselves on his. Joonmyeon had basically frozen in his place, because a demon had taken his first kiss and it felt so right when it was supposed to feel so wrong.

“See, a 100% real.” Yifan smiled at the dazed Joonmyeon. “You’re already so dazed when I haven’t done anything to you yet.”

‘Let’s emphasis on the word yet please. When I kiss those lips again, I’ll make sure that you’re mine by then.’

Joonmyeon snapped out of his reverie when he heard Yifan’s mockery, trying to dissipate the red in his cheeks.

“What’s your name? Like I can’t call you Mr. Demon forever.” Joonmyeon tried to change the subject.

“My human name is Kris. Pleasure to be your friend Joonmyeon.” Yifan said while looking at Joonmyeon with a devil-like smirk.


If you're always this cute then I get why Kris has a fixation on  you.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, like you guys now know who are the 3 sins for sloth, gluttony and rage. For those of you who guessed right, have a cute Joonmyeon.

Hope you guys aren't confused like Jack is and if you are then ask in the comments and I'll reply.

The Krisho kiss was simply a prelude to what's gonna come.

If you liked it then please comment, suscribe or upvote but if you want you can do all 3.

I won't get mad if you did.