002

how not to fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Two [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Park Jinyoung was a very good friend.

 

They had attended the same middle school and he was also best friends with her older cousin Im Jaebum. Now, at Sevit High School he was a 3rd year who was part of the school’s football team. It wasn’t a secret that there was a rivalry between the basketball team and the football team. Since the latter felt that the school spend too much of the sports funds on basketball and failed to support others.

 

Park Jinyoung was the one who would have a problem with her tutoring Lee Taeyong.

 

She had spent most of morning classes thinking about her dilemma. Should she tell Jinyoung or not? She was in the middle of eating her lunch when the black haired boy joined her.

 

“Hey, Jihyo told me that Johnny wanted to talk to you. He didn’t try anything did he?”

 

Nayeon laughed. “No, he just wanted my help with something… Nothing important” She could tell by his face that he didn’t believe in her. Maybe if she just told him everything and explained why she had to do it he wouldn’t get angry with her.

 

Jinyoung brought her back from her internal dilemma by angrily smashing him potatoes puree. Curious to see what or who had caused this reaction, Nayeon turned around just in time to see the basketball team passing by their table. All of them wearing their red jerseys and following their Captain and for the second time that week, Lee Taeyong meet her eyes for a brief second before she looked away. That guy had a crazy intense gaze.  

 

“I can’t stand that guy”  Okay, judging by his reaction maybe it was for the best not to tell him.  

 

Later that day, Taeyong laid on his bed staring at the sealing. His roommate Jung Jaehyun was already fast asleep on his bed. Taeyong envied him so much right now. Even though his whole body was aching from practice, his mind still refused to let him close his eyes and sleep. There was just too much on his mind, especially with basketball season fastly approaching and his grades falling one after another. It wasn’t just World History, he had already starting to notice how his grades were dropping in other subjects too.

 

He tossed around on his bed feeling anxious. There were too many people that he couldn’t disappoint. His team, the school and mostly importantly his father.

 

He turn around on his bed again this time determined not to think of his father right now.

 

He thought of the girl who was going to help him. What was her name again? Im Nayoung? Today he had caught a glimpse of her again. He had to admit it, the girl wasn’t what he had in mind when Johnny suggested her. With her black hair, pale white skin and cute bunny teeth, she wasn’t at all the type of girl that Johnny usually went for. Johnny liked y, mysterious girls and this girl was totally opposite of that. She was pretty, he couldn't deny that, but she was pretty in a way that made someone think of flowers and innocence.

It made him wonder how these two even knew each other.

 

Most surprisingly was the fact that his future tutor seemed to be friends with Park Jinyoung. Maybe he could have some fun with that? The girl scared face when she saw him earlier during lunch flashed through his eyes. Smirking Taeyong took his phone and texted the number that Johnny gave him.

 

This is Lee Taeyong.
When are you available to meet?

 

Almost 30 minutes later he received a reply. It took her long enough. He rolled on his bed to take his phone.

 

Hey

Tomorrow after class? Is it okay? Do you have practice?

 

Tomorrow is fine. Text your the place later.

 

He stared at his phone for a long time after that. She didn’t reply back, most girls that managed to get his number always tried to act cutely and texted with many emojis. This girl was different. Deciding to definitely get some sleep he threw his phone under his pillow and tossed around again.

 

Sleep was going to come any time soon.

 

The Sevit Dancing Complex was  located on their own building right beside the basketball court. It was a space dedicated to ballet, gymnastics and contemporary dance. Myoui Mina spend most of her time in the complex since transferring to Sevit High School on the beginning of the year. It wasn’t that she was excluded, far from it, she had made some very good friends on this school. But Mina had an aspiration of getting into Korea National Ballet Academy next year. The competition was tou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter