004

how not to fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Four [/CONTENTID1]

 

 

[CONTENTID2] Kim Dahyun sat on the edge of her bed dumbly staring at her two roommates.

 

Son Chaeyoung had just told her that her fight with Jung Jaehyun was trending on facebook and everyone on Sevit High School were talking about it. There was even a video of the exact moment that Dahyun smashed Tzuyu’s letter on the guys face.

 

She hadn’t meant for it to be such a big deal.

 

“It isn’t everyday that a 1st year confronts a NCT player” Chaeyoung commented.

 

“Thank you Dahyun. I know you only did it for me… It’s all my fault” Dahyun interrupted Tzuyu by softly touching her hand.

 

“It’s that guy’s own fault for being such a jerk to you” She said making a face. “Do you think I care that everyone is talking about that? They will forget all about it soon” Chaeyoung made a sound that expressed her disagreement with it. “Okay, they talk about it for my whole 1st year but who cares?”

 

Chaeyoung shook her head. “You’re crazy. Come Tzuyu, let’s go get some ice cream. Let’s leave this crazy woman alone” She was getting ready to follow the other two when her phone buzzed by her side. It was text from an unknown number.

 

You will regret making Jaehyun oppa look bad in front of the whole school. Take care Kim Dahyun.

 

Right. Creepy text message. She was definitely going to delete and ignore that one.

 

Right now they’re in the middle of their break. It was usually at that time of the day that all girls get together to gossip. Today Jihyo and Jungyeon were going over the rules for the new recruits. It seems that the cheerleader squad were looking for three new girls. Sana and Momo wanted more diversity, they wanted a boy to join their team. Who would tell them that a boy trying out for cheerleader would never happen in Sevit High School? Nayeon wasn’t even part of the squad but somehow she had managed to be friends with all of them.

 

Besides her, Mina was the only  one who didn’t take interest on cheerleading activities. Nayeon watched her roommate worriedly for a few seconds before the other girl caught her and smiled. Mina was awfully quiet since yesterday. Nayeon felt like an awful friend since she didn’t have time to talk to her. She had stayed with Taeyong until past 9pm going over the whole first unit of their textbooks.

 

She had been surprised by how easy it had been to explain things to him. Taeyong wasn’t dumb. He had just a problem in constructing his answers and relating certain events with others. She was sure that she could work with him on that.

 

She looked over at the NCT boys that were standing on the other side of the atrium. They looked effortlessly cool with their bright red jerseys. As always, Taeyong was standing in the middle of the semicircle. He was clearly their leader after all. She tried her best not to stare too much but her eyes kept failing her. She wondered if was going to show up for their next study session.

 

Nayeon’s phone buzzed on her pockets.

 

I like that you’re standing there looking at me. It makes me feel special. Am I your favorite pupil?

 

Nayeon felt her whole body burn. He was making fun of her and she didn’t blame him, she probably looked like an idiot.

 

I wasn’t looking at you.

 

Sure.

See you later?

 

If you bother this t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter