006

how not to fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID1]Six [/CONTENTID1]

 

 [CONTENTID2]Today Nayeon managed to drag her out of her hiding place. Even though her roommate had already assured her that nobody cared she still felt like everyone was looking at her.

 

“I mean he prepared breakfast in bed for you,” Nayeon said while putting tons of pumpkin jelly on her toast. “You have to admit that it was kind romantic of him” After sharing all that food with Nayeon when she came back to the dorm it seemed that Johnny was on Nayeon’s good side now.

 

“If you say so,” Mina decided to busy herself with her cereal bowl. She was not going to have this conversation with Nayeon once again. She sighed.  Why was it so hard to drink a good cocoa in this school?

 

“Don’t look now but Johnny is coming our way..!” Nayeon whispered to her. What? She didn’t have time to look. As soon as Nayeon closed , Johnny was standing by her side.

 

“I heard that you like sweet things in the mornings” Johnny said cheerfully. “So I bought you this,” He put a chocolate milk box on the table right in front of her. How did he know? She looked up confused at him and received only a flirting smile in reply.

 

Nayeon was watching the whole interaction with a shocked expression.  The two of them watched him walk back to his table looking very pleased with himself. “And… You tell me that you guys are not dating?”

“Stop that! I already told you that it’s not like that” Mina said tiredly. She reluctantly drank the cocoa. It would be very stupid of her not to drink it just because Johnny gave it to her. In fact, it would be a waste.

 

Right then Park Jinyoung joined them as he always did in the mornings. She liked Jinyoung he was a quiet guy that usually stayed out of others peoples lives.

 

“Hey, Mina. Congratulations on your new relationship~ Who knew guys like Johnny were your type?” Jinyoung playfully

 

That’s it. She was leaving. “See you guys later” She said getting up from her seat while still drinking the chocolate milk. She couldn't deal with all of this right now. She couldn’t deal with everyone at school thinking that she was dating him.

 

They weren’t dating.

 

Johnny was just the guy that her father choose to be her husband.

 

How could she explain this to her friends?

 

From the other corner of the room Taeyong stared at his tutor. He was mildly paying attention to Yuta and Jaehyun talking about some girl, probably the girl that smacked Jaehyun’s face. The other part of him was trying to eat his breakfast and study Nayeon’s body language with that guy. He didn’t hate Park Jinyoung. He didn’t even know the guy. He just had a highly dislike for him.

And seeing him talking so freely to Nayeon made something inside him burn. He decided that he needed to do something. He couldn’t just stand there and watch her laughing at this other guy’s jokes.

 

Have you told him that you’re coming to see me play?

 

When he looked up at Nayeon she was staring with big eyes and a shocked face. He smirked back at her. She was cute.

 

Please, don’t be like that!

And who told you that I was coming? I didn’t promise anything.

 

I know you’re coming.

 

Eeh~ why are you like this? I already told you that he invited me to a party.

Wouldn’t it be rude of me to turn down a friend now?

 

Just come for a minute to wish me luck~

 

He noticed how flushed she looked by his text. Was it weird that he felt happy that he was able to make her react like that?

 

Stop it! Btw, we’re meeting later right?

 

Of course

 

Jaehyun was having trouble in concentrating on school council work or in his studies. He hadn’t been able to focus since cheerleader tryouts. He needed to know if Kim Dahyun had made it or not. He didn’t dare to ask himself why. He had a feeling that he wouldn’t like the answer now.

 

He went to the students hall where he knew that Jihyo had published the results earlier that day. He tried his best to look as if he didn’t really care outside but his heart was beating crazily inside his chest.

 

He recognized some of the girls that had auditioned passing by him and from their sad expressions he assumed that they hadn’t made it.  Jaehyun didn’t even had a chance to see the results for himself because the reason why he was there in the first place was excitedly jumping by herself in the middle of the student’s hall. He stood there staring at her like a fool.

 

God, she was cute.

 

“What are you looking at?” She asked when she noticed his gaze on her slowly stopping her celebration.

 

“I assume you’re a cheerleader now?“ He said nonchalantly. What he meant to say was Congratulations but his mouth didn’t seem to be hearing his brain now. What was he doing? Couldn’t he be nice?

 

She eyed him suspiciously. “Why do you care?”

 

He shrugged. “It’s just funny to you became a cheerleader since I distinctly remember you saying that all basketball players are this school’s scum? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter