007

how not to fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seven[/CONTENTID1]

 

 

[CONTENTID2]Sevit High School was in a festive mood.

 

The day of the most awaited game had finally arrived. Nayeon had almost forgotten how enthusiastic the whole school could be in game days. Students everywhere she went were talking about it. Male students were bragging about how much better their actual basketball team was. Female students were gossiping about the hot players in both teams. Some of them were even rooting for EXO instead of their school’s team.

 

The cheerleader squad were excited about the debut of the new girls. She barely could pay attention to Jihyo talking about the 3 newbies that had been training with them for such a short time and they were already so good. Nayeon had too much going on in her head today. She had already made plans with Jinyoung and the others from the football team. But what about the game? She was worried about Taeyong.

 

For the past few days she had made sure that he didn’t work too hard and that he was getting enough sleep. She never wanted to see him that tired and broken again.

 

The locker room incident marked a shift in their relationship. It was as if they couldn’t live without talking to each other or seeing each other. It was becoming more and more difficult to hide from others that they even knew each other. Hell, Mina should have noticed that something weird was going on by now but her roommate also seemed to be out of it lately. Nayeon wondered why her friend was so reluctant to assume that she was dating Johnny.

 

Maybe she had a motive to hide it? Nayeon thought while thinking about Jinyoung and how she was hiding Taeyong from him. Life would be so much easier if they didn’t hate each other.

 

Wait? What was she even thinking? Her situation and Mina’s were completely different. Mina was dating Johnny. Meanwhile, she and Taeyong were just friends.

 

“Nayeon, are you okay?” Jungyeon’s voice brought her back from her crazy thoughts, she looked up to see all the other girls were looking at her “You’re making weird faces like Sana”

 

“Ya! When do I even do that?” Sana whined.

 

“Is something going on?” Jihyo asked and suddenly all pair of eyes were on her.

 

“Everything is fine, I swear!” Nayeon shook her head nervously.

 

“I heard that you’re tutoring a lot these past few days” Momo said and this piece of information caugh Jihyo’s attention.

 

“I didn’t know you’re tutoring… Who is it? Is this person being a problem to you? Do you want us to take care of him?” Nayeon was taken aback by her friend’s intensity. Seriously Jihyo could be quite scary when she wanted to. She was ready to go kill someone.

 

“I mean it’s not like that… You see…” She was awkwardly trying to create a believable excuse but then she noticed how everyone’s attention wasn’t on her anymore.

 

She looked up to see the Student’s Council President, who had appeared out of nowhere, standing beside Mina. “You look like you need some sugar” Johnny theatrically opened the juice’s bottle in front of her roommate and offered it to her “It’s 100% fruit and it’s good for you”

 

Johnny watched while Mina reluctantly accepted the juice with a gleefully expression. “See you at the game later?” He asked her.

 

“I'm not going” She declared.

 

“We'll see about that” He blinked at Mina probably thinking that he looked like any handsome actor in a drama when he actually looked ridiculous. This guy was unbelievable…  

 

“You're so lucky Mina!” Sana was the first one to broke the silence. “Seriously why is it so hard for Yuta to act like that sometimes?” Nayeon was very thankful that for the next 15 minutes all of them heard  Sana whining about Yuta, this way Jihyo didn't have the chance of cornering her with questions about Taeyong anymore.  She was just glad that she was out of the hook this time.

 

 

Jaehyun had already mentally accepted that he had developed a crush towards Kim Dahyun. But he wasn’t worried. It was just a silly crush and it would end quickly.

 

Today they were playing against EXO and for most part ot the day he hadn’t been able to focus on it. He couldn’t stop his thoughts that were always fluctuating towards Dahyun. He couldn’t help but being curious about that girl.

 

They were 3 hours away from the game and he had finally managed to cut Dahyun from his mind. EXO were expected to arrive any time soon and since they still had some time to kill, Jihyo thought that it wouldn’t hurt if they had a quick rehearsal  before the game. Naturally the whole team came to watch the girls practice.

 

Since he had joined the team he had grew pretty used to seeing cheerleaders around him. After all, half of the cheerleader squad were currently dating a NCT player so the girls were everywhere all the time.  Unlike the rest of the Sevit boy students, Jaehyun had become pretty desensitized to seeing pretty girls in a cheerleader outfit.

 

But  it seems that he wasn’t prepared for Kim Dahyun wearing one.

 

Seeing her for the first time in the red and black cheerleader outfit made his heart do strange things inside his chest. His first instinct was to cover her up and take her away from all these erts - and by that he meant Haechan. But he also couldn't do anything beside sitting there and stare like a . Could he even play like this?

 

Today she had done two cute buns on her hair while the rest of her hair fell out on her back. Her skin looked so smooth and so bright… But what made his heart beat crazily on his chest was her expression. Her smile was so bright and pure that in that moment Jaehyun would do anything she asked just to have her smile at him like that. She was beautiful like a sunshine.

 

Woah where all those thoughts came from?

 

Jaehyun didn’t even notice when the  rehearsal  ended or when the other girls passed by him. It was only when he heard Dahyun’s voice that he woke up from this weird spell that he had been under. “What are you staring at?” Dahyun said when she passed by him.

 

He shrugged. Would it be acceptable to tell her that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen? That she shined more than the sun? “You look good in this outfit” He blurted out feeling his cheeks burning up in embarrassment but he felt a weird sense of accomplishment when he saw her white cheeks gaining a little bit of color.

 

While he watched Dahyun disappear from his sight he acknowledged to himself that maybe this wasn’t just another sill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter