005

how not to fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  Five [/CONTENTID1] 

 

[CONTENTID2]

Mina was never going to leave her bed again. No, scratch that, she was never going to leave this room again. They were going to send her dead body to her father to Japan. Cause of death: embarrassment. Culprit: Seo Johnny. And also, her father. Because this was all his fault to begin with.

 

“Rise and shine, Mina~” Oh right, she forgot about Nayeon. She groaned in reply and prayed that her roommate would take it as signal that she was dead. “C’mon, you can’t stay in this bed forever!”

 

“Watch me” She groaned under her blankets.

 

“What about breakfast? You need to eat…” Nayeon asked worried.

 

“I’m not hungry” She probably was never going to be hungry again.

 

“I know you’re embarrassed but it wasn’t that bad,” She felt Nayeon sitting by her feet. “He just thought it would be a sweet way to let the world know that you two are dating”

 

“We are not dating!” Mina said brusquely sitting and throwing the blankets away from herself. Nayeon stared at her shocked.

 

“Mina, but…”

 

“We are not dating!” Mina insisted.

 

“Alright. You’re not a couple, I got it” Her friend let out a long sigh before getting up from her bed. “I’ll cover for you today. But you know that you’ll have to leave this room some day, Mina” She knew that but she also choose to ignore that fact. Maybe she would die quickly and everything would be fine. “Trust me, It was cute” Nayeon said before closing their room’s door.

 

Mina rolled over on her bed and tried to unsuccessfully fall asleep. Everytime she closed her eyes Johnny's face kept popping up on her mind. She hated him and his smug face. She didn’t understand what kind of the feeling this was. Something between embarrassment, surprise and hate.

 

If what he had done yesterday was just a preview for what was to come then she had been right from the start. Those 2 weeks wouldn’t change her mind. She couldn’t believe that she was engaged to a total psycho.

 

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. She groaned to herself, there was no way that she was going to open it. But they kept knocking and knocking. Reluctantly, Mina got up from the bed to open it. She was greeted by two 1st years dressed as if they worked on a hotel and… was that a food trolley?

 

“Are you Myoui Mina?” This one looked like a 4 year old.

 

Mina slowly nodded. “Who are you…?” She asked uncertainly. Maybe she was hallucinating all of this.

 

“This is a special delivery for Miss Mina” The same boy said. “Excuse me” Mina instantly gave him space for him to push the food trolley inside her room. Her eyes widened by the amount of food. There were fruits of every kind, croissants and differents kinds of cakes and breads. “The main course is a cheesy omelet. Master didn’t know what you would like to eat so he ordered everything on the menu”.

 

“Master?” She had a bad feeling about this master.

 

“He told us to give this to you” The kid only nodded and offered her a card. “Our job here is done. Enjoy your breakfast, Miss Mina. We will see ourselves out” And just like that they left her and that mountain of food alone.

 

She read the card not sure to what to expect from it.

 

Did you know that you’ll become a queen once we get married? You should get used to this type of treatment.

 

She cringed.

 

“What an idiot” But she couldn’t stop a small smile from appearing on her face.

 

Today the basketball court belonged to the cheerleaders. Well, at least until they were done with their auditions.

 

There were around forty 1st year girls that were auditioning for one of the three spots on the cheerleading squad. The cheerleading squad were all there today. Their captain Jihyo, the short haired Jungyeon and the dynamic japanese duo: Sana and Momo.

While most of the team was entertained while watching poor 1st year girls trying their best to impress the squad, Jaehyun was playing on his phone bored to death. Of course Doyoung, Yuta and Ten were quietly watching the auditions since their girlfriends were cheerleaders. Their youngest, Haechan was the most excited of them all. Always making sure to clap really loudly for the girls, especially the really pretty ones.

 

Rolling his eyes at the kid, Jaehyun decided to text their captain. Taeyong was definitely more late than ever today.

 

You’re running late.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter