003

how not to fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Three [/CONTENTID1]


 

 

[CONTENTID2] 

Jung Jaehyun liked mornings.

 

He liked to get up everyday, drink a good cup of tea and say good morning to all students. He felt as if it was part of his duty as the Vice President to be nice and greet everyone. But he still felt pretty ty about what happened yesterday with that girl.

 

“Hey, what’s up man?” Mark was a 1st year student. He was also one of the most promising new players on the team. Jaehyun thought that maybe the younger boy could help him in finding that girl from yesterday so he could apologize to her for his behaviour. “Oh! Morning, Dahyun”

 

Jaehyun didn’t have time to see who Mark greeted. Hell, he didn’t even had time to see what was coming. When he turned to look at the newcomer all he saw was a piece of paper being smacked straight on his face. What the hell? He took the paper away from his eyes to stare at a petite girl who had just attacked him for no reason at all.

 

The girl had blinding white skin that looked really soft. Her soft cheeks were puffed in anger. Her black hair was tied in a high bun which gave her a rather cute look. Was it weird that Jaehyun thought she was cute? She had just attacked him.

 

“Are you Jung Jaehyun right?” He dumbly nodded. “This letter is yours. Also who gave you the right to be such an ? Do you think it’s cool to be mean to a girl? Do you know how hard it is for a girl to get the courage to confess to a guy that she likes?” Okay, so this was about that issue. Maybe that paper slap wasn’t so undeserving after all.

 

“I didn’t mean…” She shushed him with her left hand.

 

“No, I didn’t finish it yet. You made one of my best friends cry. Tzuyu is the sweetest girl that I know and yesterday she came back to our dorms crying because of you. Does it make you feel superior when you treat girls badly?” Jaehyun was pretty sure that at least 100 people were standing there and watching this whole scene. He was going to be the talk of the school.

 

He awkwardly cleared his throat. “I was a little rude, yes, but…”

 

“Who knew our Vice President could freely make such xenophobic comments? Do you think it was funny to ask her if she could speak korean? She’s taiwanese, you !” Okay he was ed. “Don’t even think of running for President next year. I’ll end you” Dahyun gave him a last angry look before turning around and get on with her life. Jaehyun open and closed his mouth. It seemed that his brain had frozen for the shook of the whole thing. He couldn’t even form a coherent sentence. Instead, she just stood there watching the girl getting far and far away from him.

 

What the hell just happened?

 

“Man, what the hell? Why were you such an to Tzuyu? She’s so nice” Mark said looking mildly disgusting at him.

 

Jaehyun groaned. “She was exaggerating a little, okay? I didn’t mean it” Everyone was passing by them a giving him dirty looks.  “Who is that girl? Do you know her?”

 

Mark looked puzzled at him. “Yeah, she’s Chaeyoung’s best friend. Kim Dahyun. I didn’t know she could be this scary. Damn man, you got told” Mark said patting his back. “I’ll see you later”.

 

Jung Jaehyun stood there speechless.

 

Nayeon ate a piece of her butter toast and stared at her phone screen again. No new texts. No calls. Shouldn’t she be feeling a little pathetic that she was worried about a guy that she didn’t know and clearly didn’t care about his own situation?

 

“They are out of chocolate milk” Mina said slightly pouting. Her friend looked better today. Last night, Nayeon didn’t try to push it by asking too many questions. Mina was upset and clearly didn’t want to talk about it. Instead they made some popcorn and finally finished Descendants of the Sun. By the end of the night they’re both gushing over Song Joong Ki and Mina didn’t look so sad anymore.

 

“They’re always out of chocolate milk. Maybe we should complain with the student's council? 2nd year students deserve chocolate milk too. Stop the discrimination” Nayeon smile died on her face when she noticed how pale Mina’s face became. Did she say something wrong?

 

“About the student’s council…I was wondering,” Mina sounded hesitant. “Do you know Seo Johnny?”

 

Nayeon’s eyes widened at the mention of the president’s name. “Johnny? Everyone knows him. He’s the president” By Mina’s face it was obvious that the short haired girl really had no idea. “Didn’t you attend the opening ceremony? He gave a speech”.

 

Mina shook her head. “I was still in Japan. I came here 1 week later, remember?” Oh that’s right. Mina missed the first week of classes.

 

“But Johnny is everywhere? He’s like a social butterfly. He’s friends with everyone”

 

“Do you know him? How’s he like?”

 

Nayeon hesitated before replying. Mina looked strangely interested in their President and Nayeon wasn’t sure if this was a good thing or a dangerous situation. “He’s great in crisis. But he’s not so great with girls? If you know what I mean”

 

“He’s gay?” Mina asked in matter of factly manner.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter