7. Nine months

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Seven

Nine Months

 

This is a prequel to what whatisyixing suggested that I came up with. The request will be in the next chapter.

Description: Yixing never knew how difficult it was to live with someone who was pregnant until his husband actually announced that he was. Domestic AU

Notes: the pregancy symptoms are noted from observation, some of them I don't understand myself but it happens.

Warnings/Tags: mpreg (don't like, just skip the chapter), a very emotional Junmyeon, Baekyeol.


Count how many times I said pregnant/pregnancy lol

Yixing is a doctor (neurology). Junmyeon is a college professor (law)


2 weeks

Junmyeon had been vomiting all morning. Yixing was already gone by the time he woke up, having to go to work early. He felt like he already puked out half of his organs. His throat was burning and the the disgusting taste of vomit was still in his mouth. He went to get a glass of water when someone was furiously knocking on his door.

He got the glass of water and opened the door, revealing a very excited Baekhyun.

"Hyung guess what?" Baekhyun barged into the house.

"Come in." Junmyeon muttered sarcastically, taking a sip of the water, making a face of disgust when he feels the water burning his throat and washing down whatever particles stayed in his mouth.

"I have big news." Baekhyun said.

"What is it?" Junmyeon asked.

"I'm pregnant, only a few days though." Baekhyun annouced with a wide smile.

"Congratulations Baek! I'm happy for you guys." Junmyeon replied, hugging the younger male. 

"I actually found out yesterday and I would have told you then but Chan took me to the doctor after I told him." Baekhyun said.

"That's fi-" Junmyeon stopped talking and ran into the bathroom, emptying the contents of his stomach in the toilet for the nth time that morning.

"You don't look all that well hyung, you're paler than usual."  Baekhyun stated.

"Thank you Baekhyun, I honestly wasn't aware of that." Junmyeon said sarcastically before vomiting again.

"You don't think that you're pregnant too...right?" Baekhyun asked incredulously.

"Baek, best friends do a lot of things together but I'm pretty sure getting pregnant isn't one of them." Junmyeon said, his voice a bit raspy from the constant vomiting.

"Coincidence maybe? And its possible, pregnancy symptoms include morning sickness and here you are, puking your brains out and your nose does look wider, like mine right now." Baekhyun pointed out.

"What does a wide nose have to do with anything? And who says its not just the flu?" Junmyeon asked.

"I don't know but apparently it happens. It happened to my sister when she got pregnant." Baekhyun explained.

(Note that when a pregnant person's nose widens, the change is not drastic but it is slightly obvious. Their face also becomes fuller as time passes.)

"Why don't you take a test? Just to be sure." Baekhyun suggested. 

Junmyeon complied with a sigh.

.

.

.

Junmyeon stared at the two pink lines on the test. 

"See? I was right all along. This is why you should trust me. Our babies are gonna be best friends just like we are." Baekhyun said.

"How am I going to tell Yixing?" Junmyeon mumbled in shock.

"Yixing hyung loves babies, you have nothing to be worried about." Baekhyun assured.

.

.

.

Junmyeon sat on a stool next to the island in the kitchen. He kept on biting his nails as he patiently waited for his husband of three years to arrive. 

 

"I'm home!" Yixing's voice rang out, causing Junmyeon's heart to beat faster.

"Junmyeon? Are you here?" Yixing called out.

"I'm in the kitchen." Junmyeon said, slight nervousness in his voice.

Yixing came into the kitchen and gave Junmyeon, who was still sitting a peck on the cheek.

"Are you okay? You didn't come to greet me like you usually do." Yixing asked.

"I have something to tell you. Maybe I should show you instead." Junmyeon said, getting up from his seat.

He came back out, with the pregnancy test in his hand giving it to his husband.

Yixing looked at the white stick in his hand, focusing on the two pink lines on it. He looked at Junmyeon, then at the stick again, then back to Junmyeon. A smile spread across his face.

"Is this what you wanted to tell me?" Yixing asked and Junmyeon faintly nodded.

"Oh my God...we-we're gonna be parents." Yixing beamed, hugging the smaller male.

A few sobs escaped past Junmyeon's lips.

"Why are you crying angel?" Yixing asked, wpining away Junmyeon's tears with his thumb.

"I have no idea."

.

.

.

2 months

Junmyeon was lying on the examining table in the doctor's office with Yixing standing next to him, holding on to his hand. Junmyeon flinched when the gynecologist put the cold substance on his still flat stomach. 

"Well your baby is still small, so its too early to determine a gender at this stage. There's your little fella right there." Dr. Chen (no, not Jongdae) said, pointing at the monitor to where the baby was.

"Its so tiny." Junmyeon and Yixing cooed simultaneously.

"I've been examining a lot of *carriers lately. Male pregnancy is a little tougher compared to a female's as the male body does not have similar anatomy to that of a woman but I assure that your baby is not at risk as the same rules still apply." Dr. Chen explained.

"Is there anythng in particular that we have to avoid? To ensure the health of both Junmyeon and the baby?" Yixing asked.

"It is important that you avoid any form of stress or strain. Stress can cause birth defects and in worst cases strain could lead to miscarriage. I've seen way too many couples loose thier babies to miscarriages." Dr. Chen said. 

The couple nodded.

"Junmyeon its also important that you stay healthy and eat healthy as well. Your lifestyle determines your baby's lifestyle as well." Dr. Chen advised.

"Yes, Dr. Chen, thank you." Junmyeon replied.

"I wish you two and your baby all the best. Dr. Zhang I reccomend that you change your shifts in a way that you can be present more often. A pregancy is never easy." Dr. Chen said.

.

.

.

5 months 

Dr. Chen wasn't joking when she said that pregnancy isn't easy. Yixing had lost count of all the nights Junmyeon woke up at 1am asking for something or another.

For one thing, ever since Junmyeon got pregnant his appetite has increased greatly. He eats chicken a lot more often now

At one point in time, Yixing had to question Junmyeon's sense of taste. He would crave for the weirdest combinations of food. Pizza with ice cream, cheese and sprinkles, oreos with peanut butter, the list could go on forever.

 

"Yixing do we have any chicken left?" Junmyeon asked. He was in the mood for chicken again.

"No, you ate the rest yesterday." Yixing answered from the kitchen.

"Sorry baby, we don't have any chicken left. We finished it yesterday." Junmyeon said, rubbing his swollen belly. The baby began kicking his stomach.

"Hey, don't throw a tantrum. Its your fault we don't have anymore. Maybe your daddy will get more for us." Junmyeon said to the baby who stopped kicking.

Yixing walked out of the kitchen and sat next to his husband and began rubbing his belly as well.

"Your child wants chicken." Junmyeon stated.

"He always wants chicken." Yixing replied

.

.

.

8 months

Yixing came home to see Junmyeon lying on the couch crying, two tubs of ice cream on the floor. He rushed to his side.

"What's wrong angel?" Yixing asked worriedly.

"I just realized that I can no longer see my own feet." Junmyeon cried.

Yixing sighed in relief.

"Why are you relieved? I could be wearing two different sides of shoes and I'd have no idea." Junmyeon said.

"I'm relieved because I thought you were crying over something important." Yixing replied.

"THIS IS IMPORTANT YOU INSENSITIVE !! I LOOK LIKE ING WHALE!! A FAT PREGNANT WHALE THAT CAN'T EVEN SEE ITS OWN GODDAMN FEET." Junmyeon screamed hysterically.

"Whales don't have feet." Yixing said.

"THATS NOT THE POINT." Junmyeon shouted again.

"Then what is?" Yixing asked.

"I've had a very emotional day okay. Baekhyun came over and we couldn't even hug each other properly. We had two gallons of ice cream and a family size pizza. We cried over the fact that we can't see our feet, how we can't lie on our stomachs anymore and mostly because we can't have ! Xingie we haven't had in almost eight months and I've been incredibly these past few days and I can't do about it." Junmyeon ranted.

"Okay, I understand that your upset. Why don't you have a bath while I make dinner and after we eat I'll give you a massage." Yixing suggested, helping Junmyeon get up from off the couch.

"Okay." Junmyeon smiled and made his way slowly but surely to the bathroom.

Yixing sighed and shook his head. Junmyeon had gotten really emotional and sensitive and he would have constant mood swings. Yixing had never seen someone change moods so fast and he had a patient that suffered from bipolar disorder.

.

.

.

9 months

Junmyeon was straightening the pillows on the couch.

He suddenly stopped when he felt something wet running down his leg. He felt a great pain in his stomach. He held on to his stomach with one hand and gripped on to the arm of the couch, groaning in pain. Thhe baby was coming, and he was coming now.

"Yixing!" Junmyeon called out.

"Jun did you call me?" Yixing came out from their bedroom. He noticed his husband's pained state and rushed to his side.

"Y-Yixing...call an ambulance."

.

.

.

Junmyeon was already in the emergency room, doctors and nurses crowding around him. One of the nurses asked Yixing to leave the room, not wanting too many people in the room.

"Okay Junmyeon, I know it hurts but I'm going to need you to push with all the strength you have." Dr. Chen said.

 

Yixing was nervous as hell. He was pacing in front of the room Junmyeon was in. Every time he heard his poor husband scream  he felt a pang in his chest.

A few minutes later the room wnt quiet, then small crying was heard. The nurse came back out and asked Yixing to come inside.

"Congratulations Dr. Zhang and Mr. Kim. You have a beautiful baby boy." Dr. Chen said, giving Junmyeon his son.

Yixing and Junmyeon smiled at the sight of their newborn baby yawning and opening his eyes. The baby batted his little eyelashes at his parents and Junmyeon giggled tiredly.

Yixing saw that Junmyeon was physically exhausted. he felt a tear run down his cheek at the beautiful sight of his family.

"Welcome to the family, Zhang Kim Jongin."


*carrier- a male capable of getting pregnant.  I doubt that's a real thing. I've seen it in a lot in other mpreg stories so I went with it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I should be posting the next one soon.

I apologize for any spelling errors.

If you would like a sequel to one of the previous chapters let me know.

Subsribe, comment, request.

See you in the next chapter <3 <3