3. Jealous

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Three.
Jealous

Description: Junmyeon can't help but feel jealous that Yixing is spending a lot of time with his ex girlfriend.

Notes: the ex is an OC

Warnings/ Tags: fluff, jealousy, language.

♥♡

Junmyeon was beyond pissed. He had every reason to be. Not just because a raccoon came into the yard and threw out all the garbage, not because there was no hot water in the shower left, no it wasn't any of that.

It was because his boyfriend texted him saying not to wait up for him because he was met up with an old friend. An ex to be exact. Who the does that?

Usually these things wouldn't bother him but Park Junhee was different. She was tall, gorgeous, brilliant and sophisticated. Everything Junmyeon wasn't.

Junmyeon was short, good looking but not enough to turn heads and he was just average intelligence. And sophistication wasn't his thing.

To be honest, Junmyeon was scared. The only reason Yixing and Junhee broke up was because Junhee was offered a job as a model in America. If she's back, does this mean that Yixing might break up with him and go back to Junhee.

Junmyeon started hyperventilating. 

"Okay Junmyeon, breathe. That's just your anxiety talking." Junmyeon told himself.

He was pacing the living room.

'Who would I call in a situation like this?' Junmyeon thought. Then it came to him.

He grabbed his phone off the couch and dialed a number.

"Hey, I need your help. Its important."
.
.
.
"So Yixing's ex girlfriend is back and you're afraid she's gonna take him." Baekhyun stated.

"Thats the entire reason why I called you. I didn't know who else to call. What should I do?" Junmyeon asked.

"Well all you have to do is make him remember why he fell in love with you in the first place. I'm sure that girl has nothing on you." Baekhyun encouraged.

"I'm not so sure about that." Junmyeon showed Baekhyun a picture of Junhee.

"Woah okay I mean this in the gayest way possible but she's hot. You're in trouble hyung." Baekhyun said.

"I know." Junmyeon sighed.
.
.
.
"Junnie? Are you here baby?" Yixing called as he entered their shared home.

No one answered.

"Junnie, baby?" Yixing called again.

No answer.

Yixing saw a note on the coffee table.

'Hey Xing Xing, Baekhyun decided to take me out to have some fun. I hope you enjoyed your day with you ex. Bye~

                                                                           -Junmyeon xxx'

"Since when does Junmyeon like going to parties? And why did he mention Junhee?" Yixing wondered.
.
.
.
Yixing and Junmyeon were having a cafe mini date when she showed up.

"Yixing ah! There you are. I've been looking for you." Junhee said as she came up to them.

"Junhee noona…" Yixing got up and hugged the woman.

Yixing noticed the frown that appeared on Junmyeon's face.

"Noona this is my boyfriend, Kim Junmyeon." Yixing said.

"Its so nice to finally meet you! Xingie has told me so much about you." Junhee said as she shook Junmyeon's hand.

"Is that so Xingie? I wish I could say the same noona." Junmyeon said with the utmost sarcasm.

"Um, I'll talk to you later Xingie. It was nice meeting you. Bye." Junhee chuckled nervously and left.

"What was that?" Yixing asked.

"What was what?" Junmyeon asked faking innocence.

"Why'd you say that to her?" Yixing asked again.

"Oh I'm sorry that I don't like your ex girlfriend. Xingie? Thats cute." Junmyeon said.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you being like this?" Yixing asked.

"Don't worry about it. I'm ready to go home." Junmyeon folded his arms and looked away.
.
.
.
Junmyeon entered their shared house and saw all the lights were off.

He delicious aroma of food filled his nostrils.

Junmyeon the lights and saw a beautiful scene in front of him.

There was a table set for two, with all his favourite foods on it and candles. There was soft music playing in the background.

Yixing came out of the kitchen dressed in semi formal wear.

"Yixing…what is all this?" Junmyeon asked.

"I wanted to take you out on a date but all the good restaurants gad no space, so I took matters into my own hands." Yixing explained.

"Xing Xing, this is beautiful." Junmyeon said and fell into the younger's warm embrace.

"You know, Junhee noona helped me plan this. Apparently you two have similar taste." Yixing smiled as he wrapped his arms around Junmyeon's waist.

"Now I feel bad." Junmyeon pouted.

"Why don't you take a bath and then let's eat." Yixing said, giving Junmyeon a kiss before letting him go.
.
.
.
Junmyeon met Junhee again at the grocery store.

"Oh hello Junmyeon ah." Junhee smiled.

"Hi noona. I want to apologize for how I acted last time. I guess I was jealous because you're so perfect and I thought Yixing would have left me for you." Junmyeon apologized.

"Well he'd be crazy ro do that. He really loves you, you know. His eyes lit up whenever he talked about you. I don't know what you did but you made him a really happy man and I don't want to get in the middle of that. Take care of him." Junhee explained.

"Thank you noona. I will." Junmyeon smiled.