The Punishment

Love-struck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 5

Luhan was coming from the library when he saw the teacher shouting at someone. He went closer to see who it was only to find Sehun standing there with a bored expression on his face. The teacher was scolding him to fix his appearance.

His collar button was open and his tie was loosely hanging. His hair were messy and a bit of sweat was dripping from his forehead.

“I’ll take care of it. “ Sehun said.

“You must do it now. I don’t believe you.”

Sehun tucked his button inside and pulled up his tie.

“OKAY?” Seriously he’s a pain in the

“Hair.” The teacher glared at him.

“For God’s sake! I’m not a girl!” Sehun roared.

Luhan was chuckling behind the pillar when he felt someone’s hand on his shoulders.

He turned back to get the shock of his life.

“P-PARK C-CHANYEOL?!?” He practically screamed.

“Hey! Voice down! I’m trying to watch the show here!”

Sehun caught the giant hanging from the pillar to which he tsked loudly.

“Oh Sehun! I told you to fix your appearance! Don’t you dare tsk at me!”

Sehun pulled his hair back and wiped off the sweat from his forehead. “DONE” He declared.

Backstage, Luhan and Chanyeol were terribly controlling their laughter. Luhan almost had it. But the giant Park Chanyeol, being the dork he was, lost it and started laughing loudly.

Luhan tried to cover his mouth with his palm but his HEIGHT was too much for him!

“YAH! PARK CHANYEOL! YOU ARE GETTING US CAUGHT TODAY!”

Chanyeol’s laughter was interrupted when the teacher reverted his glare from Sehun and placed it on Chanyeol.

Gulp

“Park Chanyeol. I see you are back. Welcome back” The teacher said. “As a homecoming gift, I’d like you to clean EVERY SINGLE TOILET in the school.”

This was Sehun’s time to chuckle. He fell into fits of laughter.

“Aaand you are not alone. Take Oh Sehun with you too. Get away from my sight, till I decide what to do with Luhan.”

“Huh? Me? What in the world did I do? I was just passing by!” Luhan said.

“Yes. He was just passing by-“

Sehun started only to be interrupted by Chanyeol.

“What no! He was there even before me! I saw him and thought something interesting may be going on as the way he was trying to control his laughter was really funny! He should come with us too!” Chanyeol screamed.

“Voice down! Chanyeol! It’s MY decision of what to do with him!” teacher said. “He isn’t like anyone of you!”

“Luhan come with me to the staff room.”

“Y-yes sir…” Luhan felt like crying. His perfect record was doomed just because of a derpy giant!

“Wait sir, Luhan didn’t do anything! He really was just passing by. Look at the books in his hand. Chanyeol don’t you dare lie!” Sehun said while glaring Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter