A place of creeps!

Love-struck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan just transferred to Korea because of his dad’s work. He had to attend an all “Elite” school where all sorts of rich s would come. The thought of it made Luhan angry.

Why can’t I study in a normal school?!

As the sun came up, the mild sunlight lightly fell on his face, waking him up. Luhan got up, still rubbing his eyes and went straight to the bathroom to brush his teeth. While brushing, he wandered around his room and took out his new uniform from the wardrobe. He sighed internally, still not willing to go to a place full of creeps. He tried consoling his parents to let him go to a normal school, but his father won’t agree.

Luhan took a bath and came outside to dry himself up, water still tripping from his hair which smelled like strawberries. Soon he picked up his shirt and started tucking the buttons. He wore his black pants and a dark blue blazer which were the parts of his uniform. He picked up his bag and started dragging his feet down the stairs. His mom greeted him with a smile. He greeted her back and sat at the dining table where his father was busy reading the newspaper. He greeted his father to which he just gave him a smile and asked if he had packed everything necessary for school to which he just slightly nodded.

Luhan sat in the car with a thump. His father was driving him to school today as he didn’t want him to be late or wander off in a new city. The drive was silent as Luhan looked out of the window, still no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter