The Encounter

Love-struck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan made his way to the cafeteria. Well, he was lost is this huge building which had GOD KNOWS HOW MANY CORRIDORS!!?

Luhan could never make out his way and he had to call Baekhyun every time he got lost. Today was no different. He was searching for the cafeteria which he knew was on the first floor but even then he couldn’t find it as the floors were ing huge and confusing. Luhan sometimes thought to himself that maybe it was a way to teach those rich freaks to make their way out of mazes. He sighed.

I still don’t understand these elites.

 Well now he was a part of it too and he had to tolerate it.

Suddenly his wrist was pulled by someone and he let out a little squeak and before he could know, he was enclosed by a pair of hands and his head was resting on someone’s chest. He looked up to find Oh Sehun!!

OH MY GOSH! O-OH S-SEHUN?!

 

Luhan quickly pushed him away and started to run off.

Of course he would do that when suddenly caught by a delinquent!

But the strong hands pulled him back. Sehun placed his hand on his mouth to stop him from shouting. Soon Luhan came to his senses and stopped struggling. He looked up and found Sehun staring at him. He loosened the grip of Sehun’s hands and asked him reason for this.

“What are you doing?! You got me scared to death!! Who does that?!” His words were cut by Sehun’s death glare at him.

Oh ! God please save me this time! I promise I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter