You're mine

Love-struck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan returned after taking a shower and flopped on his comfy bed. He was about to sleep when he heard the message notification of his phone.

Ah! So Baekhyunnie finally remembers me huh?

He picked up his phone from the table and opened the chats.

From: Oh Se Hun.

Luhan couldn’t help but stare at the screen. After sometime he came back to his senses and realized that he never gave Sehun his number. He must have took it during their small photo session. Nevertheless, he opened the message.

From: Oh Se Hun

Luhan, are you free this evening?

Huh? What the is that?

From: Luhannie >.<

Yeah, I was going to Baekhyun’s place to hang out. But it’s not important! Wht happened?? 0­_0

From: Oh Se Hun

So, wanna come hang out with me? You know, this evening…

Luhan felt his heart beating faster than ever before. This can’t be happening right?? His crush was texting him! And moreover, he was asking him out!!!

Well that’s what it seemed to Luhan.

From: Luhannie >.<

Yeah sure! Where do I meet you??

From: Oh Se Hun

Oh don’t worry about that. I’m standing in the front of your house. Now get changed and hop inside the car.

Wha!!!!! He’s there!!!!????

Luhan ran towards the windows to find Sehun leaning on his Mercedes.

He looks so hot! Like a ing model!!!

Sehun waved at him and gestured him to come out.

Luhan ran towards his closet and picked up the best outfit he had. It’s not that he was a fashion lover or cared about his appearance or something. But today was special! EXTREMELY. SPECIAL.

Today! None other than Sehun was standing in front of his house! No matter what, he had to look super good today!

“Mom! Blue or Black???” Luhan yelled.

“Huh? You going somewhere?” His mom was surprised to death. Luhan absolutely HATED his mom interfering in his clothes-picking.

“Mom!! Answer me fast!!! Which one looks good on me?? BLUE OR BLACK??”

“Okkk sweetie!!! BLACK!! YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY STUNNING IN BLACK!” His mom yelled back. She was really happy today. Her only son asked her for fashion advice!

*Well if you don’t know, Luhan’s mom is a fashion designer*

“Thanks mom!!! I love you so much!!” With this Luhan quickly pulled up his black jeans which perfectly covered his skinny legs. He really looked gorgeous in it.

For up, he put on his favorite white and black T-shirt which had strips in it. Luhan loved strips.

For final touches, he wore a locket which had a musical alphabet “L”. His best friend, Minsoek gave it to him, before he left for Korea. He quickly wore his black converse and picked up his phone from the table. Also he sprayed the strawberry scented perfume knowing that Sehun was in love with that scent.

He came down running down the stairs, bid his mom a goodbye and a thanks and left the house.

When he reached Sehun, he realized that they were somewhat matching.

Sehun too wore black skinny jeans and a white T-shirt. And Luhan was more than happy to see this.

Sorry!!! I’m so late!!! I really couldn’t f-mmfffff!!!

Sehun shut him up by placing his hand on his mouth.

“I know strawberry. It was all obvious from the window.” With this Sehun winked at him and leaned forward to take in the strawberry scent. It could never satisfy his thirst for that smell. He just couldn’t resist Luhan.

Luhan blushed really hard. Seeing this Sehun drew back and gestured Luhan to sit into the car by opening the door for him.

Luhan made his way inside and was astonished to see the perfect features of his car. Everything was so perfect, just like its owner.

Sehun seated himself besides Luhan and asked him where they should go.

“Umm...Anywhere is fine!” Luhan really couldn’t control his happiness.

“Okayy, so what about bubble tea?” Sehun asked, starting the engine. “I really like it.”

“I LOVVEEEEEEEEE IIIITTTTTTTTTTT” Luhan squealed. It was the ONLY thing he liked about Korea.

“Whoa whoa!! Okay fine! We are going to have bubble tea!”

Luhan really wanted to hug Sehun so tightly. The boy was able to read his mind since the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter