How will I survive?

Love-struck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was his final decision. He was leaving this school and Luhan for good.

Sehun walked towards the cafeteria with slow and heavy steps.

This is the day when he finally tells Luhan his decision.

But hey, he hadn’t told Luhan that his dad was in the mafia. Oh man, he has to tell Luhan everything. Everything.

And believe me, this was the day he dreaded the most.

Although Sehun’s name was a synonym of terror for the gangsters, there was one person who could transform Sehun into a big gooey puddle.

Luhan

He walked in the cafeteria and searched for the owner of those fluffy brown hair.

Sehun found him sitting on the table near the window. That’s where he always sits.

“Hey strawberry.”

“Sehun-ah! You came! I thought you had class.”

Of course. Luhan had memorized Sehun’s schedule being the good boyfriend he is.

“Yeah, I don’t think I can be apart from you.” Sehun said while chuckling. How will he survive one year?

“Oh c’mon Mr. Oh-so-cheesy!” Luhan said while trying to hide his obvious blush.

“Umm…Sehun-ah…I heard from one of the teachers that…umm…you’re leaving school..” Luhan said while avoiding Sehun’s piercing gaze. He was hiding his tears.

Oh . He knows.

“Luhan, I-I want to tell you something.”

“Yeah?”

“Luhan, the thing is that-“

Beep beep

“Uh…my phone! I’ll be back!” Sehun said while making a beeline through the cafeteria.

“So its true you’re leaving…” Luhan muttered to himself. “Why does it have to be me? Why Sehun-ah? Why?” with this Luhan broke into a stream of tears.

“Why did I hear it from a teacher and not you?”

“Are you tired of me?”

“Did I do something wrong?”

All these questions were running through Luhan’s mind, but he wiped them along with his tears and tried to put up a smile when he saw Sehun enter the cafeteria. A fake one.

“Gosh, Chanyeol is so embarrassing!” Sehun said while putting up a smile. A fake one.

“Luhan don’t you think- Luhan! Were you crying?!”

Sehun pressed his thumb on Luhan’s cheek and wipe the salty liquid. He hated this. He hated seeing Luhan like this. How will he survive one year?

“Oh its nothing Sehun-ah! I just-“

“Tell me everything Luhan. Is something bothering you?” Sehun said while gazing at Luhan.

“No its nothing-“

“Luhan” This time Sehun raised his voice a bit, earing stares from some of the students.

“Can we take this outside…please?” Luhan said while playing with his fingers.

“Yeah sure. But you’re telling me everything.”

Sehun held his hand out fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter