The Confession

Love-struck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re a sin you know…A cute one” the taller chuckled leaving the latter in the darkest shade of crimson.

Sehun leaned down to capture those plush lips again when-

“SEHUUNNNNN, WILL YOU OPEN YOUR ING DOOOOOOORR??!! I HAVE BEEN STANDING HERE FROM LIKE TEN MINUTES! YOU LIL ! YOU WANT ME TO ING FREEZE OR WHAT? REMEMBER ONE THING! NO ONE WILL EVER BEFRIEND YOU! THIS IS MY PROPHECY! NOW OPEN THE DOOR!!”

It was none other than Park Chanyeol who, according to him had been standing at the door for ten minutes but it was really 30 seconds.

Sehun let out a sigh and looked at Luhan with apologetic eyes. “ I’m sorry..”

“Mhm! Its okay Sehun-ah! Go get him. Its really freezing outside now its dark.” Luhan said while giving him a small but tight hug.

“COMING!” Sehun shouted as he walked towards the door. He regretted his decision of sending all the servants home.

“Why isn’t anyone there when I need them..” He growled under his breath.  Sehun opened the door and found Chanyeol taking a selfie with a caption ‘Gonna die today…My bestie dumped me..T.T’

“Come in drama queen” Sehun said monotonously. “Jeez, you’re such a pain.”

“Sehun!! You saved me! Thanks man! Now where’s the food? My maid’s sick today so she took a day off and naturally I was too lazy to go buy myself a meal. Now. FEED ME.” Chanyeol said while walking into the house as if he owned it.

When he entered he saw Luhan smiling at him. “Hello there Chanyeol!” Luhan said.

“Uhh…Hii cutie pie! What are you doing at this douche’s house? Oh no! Don’t tell me he kidnapped you!” Chanyeol said while overacting and holding his head between his palms and marching towards Sehun. “Sehun! I never thought you’d go to such heights!”

“Shut up Chan! I’d never do that!” Sehun said while moving towards Luhan. He reached Luhan and held him by his waist leaving Luhan blushing.

“We are dating.” Sehun said while kissing Luhan’s temple and smiling at him.

“D-Dating?? You? Oh Sehun? With cutie pie? How? When? Why???” Chanyeol said while acting like he was devastated.

“Sehun, you know I don’t like jokes! This isn’t true right?” Chanyeol‘s expression changed into a serious one. He wasn’t kidding. “What about our promise?”

“There was nothing to that promise. I was innocent that time. I understand now. I can take care of myself very well.” Sehun said while he gripped tightly on Luhan’s waist and pulled him closer.

“W-Which promise Sehun-ah? Is something the problem? Are you hiding something?” Luhan said while looking up at Sehun with expectant eyes.

“Its just-“

“Okay time for the food folks! Oi Sehun! Treat me! Congrats on having a boyfriend!” Chanyeol said while interrupting the couple. “Go bring us food! I’ll tell Luhan about you”

“Fine.” Sehun left to grab some snacks from the kitchen. Meanwhile, Chanyeol told Luhan many things such as Sehun’s favorite color: Black and white, place : bedroom, type: bubbly and short, food: kimchi and sushi, country : Australia, hair color: platinum blonde favorite model: Miranda Kerr( he told him that Sehun had a collection of her bikini photos) and so many other things. Luhan listened to him attentively as if trying to memorize everything about his newly-made boyfriend.

“Here. Eat and leave” Chanyeol and Luhan jolted up as if disturbed during a serious conversation.

“And don’t tell him any weird things. He’s innocent, unlike you.”

Luhan giggled a bit earning a “WHAT” from Chanyeol and Sehun in unison.

“Nothing! Its just that I was wondering how you two are friends despite all you do is fig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter