The Decision

Love-struck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was 12 when he learned how to use a gun. He was 14 when he killed someone.

 His dad always had been Seoul’s mob leader. And Sehun was going to maintain the legacy of the family. No matter who, friends or relatives, hell; even dogs, he was willing to kill all of them.

Just one order from his dad and the enemies were buried deep under the ground.

His father, Oh Taemin, had developed leukemia and was about to pass on the family legacy to his able son, Sehun.

Sehun had never once failed to satisfy his father’s demands. After hearing about Oh Taemin’s condition, all the other mob leaders were thirsty for Sehun’s blood.

But, he wasn’t an easy target.

They needed to find his only weakness.

Now Luhan was in his life, they just needed to find and kill him. And Sehun wasn’t going to let that happen. He was going to protect him from each of those rascals.

Sehun had already completed the syllabus for school and could get out whenever he wanted. But his father wanted him to get a degree.

And moreover, his school was in the center of the city, therefore it was easy to locate all the bases when he left for school.

He had already found 25 bases and finished them off.

But, now his father was bed-struck, he couldn’t afford to play school-school. He needed to finish all those who dared to kill his father or lay a finger on Luhan.

Sehun decided to get out of school in the coming two months. His father was ready, but the only thing was-

 

“Sehun-aaaaaah!”

Luhan

“Sehun-ah! Why don’t we go to the park today after school! They recently opened a new store where we can buy couple bracelets and so many accessories! OMG! I can’t wait! We are going right??”

After they started dating, Luhan was the one who decided and planned all their dates. But the dates where they went were kinda weird like the time when went to-

Park

“Sehun-ah! Is that a fountain?! Let’s gooooooooooooo”

“Okay”

“Sehun-ah! The ducks! Let’s feed them!”

“As you say strawberry.”

“Sehun-ah! Help me! The ducks attacked me!”

*Sigh*

Shopping Mall

“Sehun-ah! Let’s go eat first!”

“Sure love”

“Sehun-ah! Triple cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese burger! I want fries! And oh! Bubble tea! Cola! Noodles! Donutes!”

“You sure you can eat that?”

“Of course Sehunnie! And oh! You should order a pizza! We’ll share!”

After some time~

“Sehun-ah…my stomach hurts! It hurts too much! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh”

*Sigh*

At school

“Sehun-ah! Its okay! You don’t have to drop me at class everyday! You’ll be late! Now goooooooo”

“Really?”

“Yup!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter