First kiss

Love-struck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual Luhan was dragging his feet along the road. He was thinking about the ship-thingie Chen told them the other day. He really wasn’t ready to face the school once he knew that the whole school is shipping him with a delinquent who is rarely seen in the class.

Like wow! Now I have to face more problems in this freaking school! Thanks to a certain someone!

Luhan was interrupted when he heard the sound of a car horn. He turned around to see a black Mercedes and Luhan knew whose it was. He decided to ignore it and started walking again.

The horn blew again. IGNORED.

Again. IGNORED.

Suddenly Luhan was pulled inside the car by none other than Oh Sehun. He kept holding him until he stopped resisting.

WHY?!?! Why is he here!? It was the only thing going on in Luhan’s mind.

He looked up with his doe eyes. Tears were about to fall from them.

“W-Why are you doing this? W-what do you want?” Still trying to control his sobs. Luhan didn’t want anyone to look down upon him. He was scared. He was scared of Sehun at the moment.

Sehun was holding him so tightly.

“You smell like strawberry.”

 Luhan looked up into his deep brown eyes. They were beautiful.

“S-Strawberry?” OMG! What is he thinking now?

“Yes, strawberry. I like this smell.” Sehun said while leaning on to Luhan’s neck and inhaling the sweet fragrance.

Luhan blushed really hard.

“Aren’t you scared?” Luhan asked.

“Scared? Me?” Sehun let out a chuckle. “Why should I be scared of you?”

“Not me silly!” Luhan punched him on the chest.

“Haven’t you heard the rumors at school?” Luhan blushed. It was as if he was whispering.

“Rumors?” Sehun asked.  “Oh! You mean the HUNHAN ones?

Luhan widened his eyes. “You knew about that?”

“Of course I did.” Sehun chuckled. “I think it’s pretty cute.”

“C-Cute?!” Are you freaking kidding me?

“Yes, cute. The ship name is cute. And moreover, you are cute.” Sehun said smiling at him.

Oh please. What a flirt.

“Cute? Me? I think you should really have an eye check up!” Luhan laughed.

He felt comfortable with Sehun now. He reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter