Chapter 2

Win you back

A.n:

Update!!! Because you guys are awesome.

Meanwhile... happy reading.

xoxo

 


 

 

The double door from their meeting room just closed, Amber assistant and Minho Assistant quickly grab their belongings too and left the room as soon as possible.

Amber wanted to run too, she didn’t want to face Minho wrath.

“Opp-…” Amber keep shout after seeing Minho lifted her hand signaled her to keep silent.

“Don’t Oppa me Amber” his voice is calm, which is scarier amber thought. “What the hell were you doing?! If you’re not ready to lead the meeting you should’ve told me! I personally approach them for 3 months now, all you need to do just to convince them a little bit more about why they need to choose us as representative! But all you did just uhm…-ing and uhh…-ing during the meeting.”

Amber cringe internally hearing Minho. “Do you know that now we’re the most expensive law firm in Korea? We’re expensive because we are the best here. But what you did, you’re look like an amateur, what the hell was that?! What happen to you?”

Amber pinched the bridge of her nose, actually she doesn’t care about the meeting, she’s thinking about Krystal all this time. “Soojung…”

Hearing that Minho expression change, “What? What happen to Soojung?”

“She wants divorce”

Minho dumbfounded hearing the news, “Are you kidding me? We’re talking about Jung Soojung right?”

Amber chuckled, “Well I don’t joke about my marriage”

“Okay, sorry…”, “I’m sorry I yell at you, I didn’t know.”

“S’okay” amber stare at the ceiling, she tried to think what she did so wrong to make Krystal so angry. But mostly she stares at the ceiling to prevent her tears to fall.

“If you don’t mind me asking, what is going on between you two?”

Amber just shrug, “We’re… no, I am too busy, she felt left out, and she became my second choice, it’s my fault.”

“So, what you gonna do?”

Amber shaking her head, “I dunno… I just want her to be happy, and if her happiness including me out of the picture, then…” Amber can’t finish her words.

Minho pat Amber shoulder, “You two will be fine, you two are good for each other. Win her back.”

“How?”

“I dunno, you’re the one who married to Krystal. You must be did something good back then until she accepted you as her wife.”

 


 

 

“What are you doing?” Amber asked while watching Krystal grabs the spare pillow and blanket from walking closet inside their bedroom.

“I’m sleeping on the couch” she answers flatly.

They’re living in the big house with 4 bedrooms excluded their master bedroom. Yet Krystal wants to sleep on the couch. Amber really want to say that Krystal is being dramatic now, but she hold her tongue, for her own safety, Krystal slammed the door behind her. Leaving Amber stood dumbfounded alone in their bedroom.

Amber quickly follows Krystal downstairs, “Krystal…”

“I can’t sleep on the same bed with you Am”

“Why?”

“Because…” Krystal frantically move her hands to search for the words, “because I have to try, to get use to the feeling, …how is it feels to sleep alone. Not that you really accompany me for the last two years.”

“We always sleep in the same bed, what do you mean…” Krystal still ignoring her while fixing the blanket on the couch, “Don’t be like this Krystal, and think about the children. You don’t want our kids being raised only with one mother, they need you too, and you can’t leave me being a single parent.”

Krystal blinked… several times…

She looks lost and confuse… like Amber just talking in foreign language…

“What?… Kids? What the hell are you talking about?”, “Please tell me you’re not randomly going to the doctor and get pregnant.. You’re not pregnant, are you?”

“Well I’m not pregnant, you…”

“Then don’t talk like we’re going to share custody for God sake!” Krystal half yelling now, she’s annoyed.

 “But, we’re going to… I mean you said you wanted to have-…”

Krystal cut her off, “That plan was 3 years ago, but you refused, you said you’re not ready until we never talk about it anymore.”

“If you want we still can… you know…”

“You can’t bribe me right now with child, it’s not fair.” Krystal the turn off the lamp. “Goodnight Am”

“Nite Krys” with that. Amber leave the living room.

Amber is furious right now, why was she didn’t take the puppy Krystal fell in love with two years ago while they attended a charity. At least the damned dog can postpone the divorce.

After two hours of tossing and turning, Amber walk in to her work room, and finding the papers with Krystal signature laying neatly on the bottom of the page.

“I don’t care if Krystal will give me hell after this, these papers won’t separate her from me.” She said to herself.

Amber turns on the paper-shred machine, and put the papers in page by page along with her cursing words.

 

 


 

Next chapter, they will entering the counselling session. ;)

Thank you for reading.