Chapter 3

Win you back

A.n : Sorry for the long wait, my master program just start, my life is a mess right now. And sorry for the short chapter. *bow*


 

“What are we really doing here?” Amber ask annoyed already, “Is this really necessary?”

Krystal glares at her, “you shred the papers into pieces, that’s mean you want this marriage, I can’t even talk to you right now, so we needed someone who can mediate us.”

Amber scoffed “Of course I want our marriage. Your idea about getting a divorce is simply ridiculous. And we can solve our problem by our self we don’t need a stranger to counsel us”

Krystal sighed “For god sake, Amber… The doctor is not a strang-”

“Now, if you two stop bickering we can start this session. You already wasted 10 minutes from your session with me” said a bored-looking Taeyeon. “I have several almost-get-together couple out there lining up outside the door waiting for my magical guidance in their life.” Amber rolled her eyes at Taeyeon description, she started feel dizzy after rolling her eyes so many times.

Yup Dr. Kim Taeyeon, the famous marriage counselor. She even has her own TV show. From all of the marriage counselors Krystal choose Taeyeon. Amber shaking her head internally, not that Amber against Taeyeon, but Taeyeon is a family friends, they know each other for 10 years already. This is so unprofessional. But Krystal said for their case its better with someone that knows them rather than a complete stranger. Because the counselor can make a better judgement.

Krystal and Amber both silent, so Taeyeon sign this as her cue to start the session, “Personally I’m not happy seeing you both in front of me right now, I didn’t expect it. So let us just started, with You…” Taeyeon pointed at Krystal, “Mrs Liu what’s triggered your action towards the other Mrs. Liu”

“Actually Dr. Kim, just call me by my first name.”

Amber look lost with their professional banter, “You two are insane! You guys know each other for 10 years. Whats with the formality?”

Taeyeon glare at Amber. She coward a little bit under Taeyeon’s intense glare, “This is a formal session, you paid for this session…” something that Amber regret it already such as waste of money Amber thought, “…of course I treated you professionally, if not we can just meet outside at the café to talk. Now if you could behave until the end of the session.”

Amber keep silent after that. Pfft… Amber think Taeyeon enjoy this a little too much.

“So, Krystal-shi back to the question, why do you want to get a divorce?”

“I think amber and I, are lost in our own world, and we can’t seem to find the way to get back to each other. That’s why I think our marriage is not working.”

Taeyeon nodded, the problem itself is common for her, thousands of couple face it. But for the couple in front of her, the problem is worsening with how hard-headed the two are.

“Amber-shi” Amber lifted her head after hearing her name, “You agree with that?”

“With all due respect unnie…” Taeyeon give her a pointed look, “I mean Dr. Kim, i know what our problem is, so I want to solve this myself.”

“Of course you are the one who’s gonna solve this by yourself, who else gonna solve your problem? Your neighbor? I’ll just guide you there. You probably the best lawyer here, but for your marriage you’re clueless.” Taeyeon sigh. “Seeing that Amber-shi not really ready to share her opinion now, I’ll just give you both assignment, it’s simple. For Krystal-shi I want you to be able to say whatever you want, whatever you feel, I don’t care if its embarrassing or just plainly stupid, you have to tell her.”

Krystal just nodded, “and Amber-shi, you have to set yourself more…” Taeyeon contemplated her words, “…approachable”

“What do you mean with approachable?”, Krystal look away, she doesn’t want to argue with Amber logic right now.

“Approachable as in emotionally” That shut Amber’s mouth.

“Why is it, I feel like this session is one sided? I fell cornered.” Amber protested.

“That’s because Krystal-shi is the one who paid for this session” Taeyeon smirks try to enlighten the mood, but Amber keep her serious face.

“That’s because Krystal is the one who wants this counseling, I don’t need it, we don’t need it.” Sometimes Taeyeon wants to hit Amber’s head hard with her knuckle-bone. “And why did I get in this?”

“Okay Amber…” Taeyeon already drop the –shi thing, all the courtesy is gone now, she’s pretty much upset too with amber attitude, “…First, Krystal asking for my help is her very last attempt to save what was she believe in this marriage after you blatantly shred the divorce paper”

“Second, you are the one who refuse Krystal free, and stuck being your wife, may I ask you how many solutions or attempt, came up from you”

“…”

“That’s right, none. You want this marriage but you don’t fight for it”

Amber glare at Taeyeon, “I fight for it”

“You don’t fight enough!” They’re both sending glares to each other, Krystal actually waited who will flip the desk and who’s gonna shot flame from their palm.

“So I conclude marriage counseling is not a bad idea” Taeyeon back to her cheery voice.

“And what do you get from this?” Taeyeon continue, “You’ll get Krystal in return. The one you claimed as the love of your life, Someone you shared your vows. Vows that no matter what happens, that you two will be together in healthy and sick, through sad and happiness, whether your rich or poor, and a big- promise that both of you can only be separated by death. Pretty good deals huh?”

Krystal almost climbed the desk and tackled her Taeyeon-unnie in a big hug. Almost.

 “Now your session is done, come back here after a week, I want to hear progress. And get the hell out of my office.”

 


A.n : There you go :)

I hope i can update anytime soon.

Thanks for reading.