Chapter 8

Win you back

 

 

A month later...

 

"Maybe we can switch again? I'm taking the couch, and you are taking our bed." Krystal suggested. But she knew it was a stupid suggestion. She didn't want to deal with the couch again.

 

"Why? I'm fine with the couch." Amber eyed her suspiciously.

 

"Really? Because every night you sneaked in to our bedroom and you left before I woke up."

 

Amber's eyes bulged, "How did you know that?"

 

"I felt it" Krystal answered dryly. "You spooned me Amber."

 

"Oh. Sorry."


 

 

"What?!" Key is seething. His voice gain several respectable octaves. "You can't divorce Amber!"

"But Key…-"

"Did she cheat on you?"

"No"

"Her law firm bankrupt?"

"What? No, it's actually the opposite, her law firm getting bigger."

"Does she have weird you can't fulfill?"

...

"…That, I don't know, we never-…"

"She lost her abs?"

"No?"

"Then, don't. Withdraw your stupid request."

She didn't expect this kind of reaction from Key. He supposed to be on her side. She is starting to regret her decision to call him and talk. "Why?"

"Because I can't stand all your exes. They’re all horrible, and have a bad fashion sense."

Krystal stares at her phone with blank expression, since she put it on speaker. "Don't be ridiculous Key. They're like, years ago. Who says I'm gonna back with one of them?"

"I am! I know you Krystal, if you divorce Amber; you're going to fall with one of those types of guy and maybe even worse, you're going to fall with one of them again, they're still single you know. You have an awful taste when it comes about men. You always fall for someone who completely an ."

"Rude, Oppa, rude…" But Key ignores her.

"And I'm just accepting Amber, and her Amber-ness. I still remember how she told us casually why you two were late when we celebrated Christmas in New york last year, because she had to make a stop so she could screw you in your rental car. She's way worse than Taeyeon."

"No she's not" Krystal feels the need to defend her wife. “Look, our divorce is still on process because it’s already in my lawyer, I can’t just withdraw it.. Amber and I are in a good term right now, i mean we go to Taeyeon unnie...”

“Thats good, well amber a lawyer too... Can’t she just ask your lawyer to withdraw it? You know, lawyer to lawyer”

Krystal rolled her eyes, “it doesn’t work that way. Besides I still not 100% believe that Amber will change, so... everything could happend right now.”

After hearing that, Key went crazy with his explanation. Key didn't let Krystal speak. Krystal can only nodding and mumbling something because Key dominated this phone call. Maybe Krystal can go to grocery shop and back before Key know it, or maybe…maybe she can just disconnect this phone call and text Key later and told him the phone's dead and she can't find any charger.

"…My point is... Krystal? Are you still there?"

Krystal rolled her eyes, "Yes Oppa."

"Oh, you surprisingly quiet." Krystal gave her phone a pointed look, actually to Key, but they're on the phone, "my point is, don't do anything stupid, you two good for each other. Okay? I gotta go."


 

 

"…Or maybe…" Krystal stops her self while she's watching Amber set the blanket on the couch. "…maybe you can move back to our bedroom…?" Krystal stated unsurely.

"Do you want me to?" Amber reads Krystal expression.

"I don't know…"

"Then, I am staying here."

Krystal gives her a suspicious look, "…but you're just going to sneak in and sleep in our bed."

"I won't"

"But-…"

"I won't, Krystal."

But of course that was an empty promise from Amber. Krystal wake up and found her self being spooned. Amber held her tighter every time she tried to move. So she just continues to sleep in.


 

"Whew good job…"

"Taeyeon Unnie!"

"Nice work with the hickey Liu." Taeyeon is about to high-fiving Amber, and Amber in the middle to lifting her hand, when immediately Krystal throwing them her deadly glare. Taeyeon and Amber frown a little and retreat their hands back. "Talking about progress here…" Taeyeon mumble much to herself.

"Okay I'm gonna cut it short, straight to the point…" Krystal nodded, while Amber just shrugged, "When was the last time you're intimate?"

Krystal immediately blushing, "I… We… That's personal Unnie!"

"This morning" Amber answered nonchalantly, ignoring Krystal's backhand slap.

This time Taeyeon's turn to confuse, "excuse me? What I meant was, not just making out, according to the color of your hickey; it's probably recently, but…" Taeyeon searching for Amber's expression, "let me rephrase it, when was the last time you two had ? Full with tongue and fingers… and whatever and weird stuff you guys do…"

"This morning..."

 

...

Flashback

 

"Krys…" Amber whispers right into Krystal's ear, still not moving from their position. "Krys…"

Krystal grumbled out her response, "Krys…"

"Wha-… What Amber? Let me sleep…"

"But Krys…"

"Why are you staying here? Usually you just left before I woke up." Krystal asked still with her eyes close.

"Krys, please wake up…" Amber sounds desperate now. Krystal turns her body and face Amber, not even realize that Amber still holding her. She just buried her face in the crook of Amber's neck, mumbling something, her lips moving along on Amber's skin. She can feel Amber let out a small gasped, maybe even a moaned, Krystal not sure. She’s too slepy to acknowledge it.

 

 

"...Baby…"

 

 

Krystal's eyes flew open, she knew that voice.

 

"Krys, im really, really …"

“When are you not anyway”

Krystal tried to let her self out from Amber's tight grasped. But Amber didn't let her.

"Let me go Amber." Krystal emphasized her word with a little shove, but of course Amber didn't budge.

"I just wondering maybe you can help me? To relieve this…discomfort."

Krystal blink, still feeling not awake enough for this. "I just want you between my legs or the other way around, I don't care, I just want to touch you"

 

 

 

"You're not serious… right?"

Amber didn't know how to convince Krystal, so she took Krystal's hand and guided to… there. To Krystal relieve, Amber still wearing her . But she can feel the dampness.

 

Krystal blushed.

 

"Help me?"

"Umm-"

 

"Please…" Amber is hovering Krystal now, since Krystal tried to escape from her several time. "I need you"

Krystal didn't put up much effort to fight tho'. "C'mon Krys"

"…f-fine"

"Thank you"


...

After an hour of 'work-out' time, they're both staring at the ceiling blankly. None of them is saying a word.

"I feel good" Amber stated with content tone. Krystal did too. But she won't let Amber know that.

"I'm all sweaty"

"Let's take a bath" Amber suggested eagerly.

Her breath hitch, "What? No. I'm… I... I..."

"You…?" Amber collaborated and idly tracing Krystal's exposed thigh. Krystal didn't say a word, she just afraid her voice more likes a squeak. "You're thinking too much krys, you're just hesitating, not refusing..." Krystal hated Amber's brain and her logic right now, damned her for marrying a lawyer. "You want to, but your pride is in the way"

 

Amber gives Krystal a passionate kiss, "don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

 

Krystal blamed Amber's husky voice and talented lips for this.

 

...

Present Time

 

Taeyeon blinked, not really sure what she heard it right. "How… Krystal… ugh I hate to ask you this, because I don't want you to think that I was thinking so little abut your wife here…" Taeyeon nodded to Amber's direction, "…but, did she force you?"

Krystal shifted her gaze between Amber and Taeyeon, "She didn't force me, Amber just-…"

"Krystal likes it roughed."

"Amber!"

"Did you enjoy it, Krystal?" Taeyeon asked Krystal

"I…, I just…" Krystal didn't know what to response, she glanced at Amber, and Krystal swore she can see colorful neon lamps with 'SMUG' sign all over Amber's face right now. Krystal groaned and covers her face with her palms. "Amber just so… Handsome."

"Why are you so concern about Krystal being forced? I'm not an animal you know"

"Sorry Amber, it's just… Krystal is the one who initiated the divorce. And knowing, you two had while your divorce process are still on, that's just weird. And you could be pretty intimidating sometimes."

This time Krystal is the one who interrupt Taeyeon, "Amber never force me Unnie"

Taeyeon nodding her head "Good, sorry for assuming and indirectly accusing you Amber" Taeyeon said sincerely.

"No problem."

Taeyeon is eyeing them and the next second she just furiously scribbling notes, "this is the fast progress I've ever seen. But, how was it? Still good, yeah?"

They're both look at Taeyeon warily. But, it is Krystal who speak, "Do you realize you just asked for details, right?" Even Amber agrees on this one.

Taeyeon shrug, "well it's only for the note, and.. you know... reference stuff" Taeyeon reasoned lamely.

"Pfft... like I would believe that." Amber scoffed

----

 

The next morning Krystal shows Amber a text message from her mother in-law. An invitation to ‘The Jung Twice In A Year Family Dinner’ amber call it.

“When is it?”

“This week. Saturday” Krystal answer plainly. “Are you ready for that?”

“No.”

“Good, me too.”, “We still going right?”

Dinner with the Jung and their politeness and formality. Sure amber can’t wait.

“Ofcourse princess. I won’t let you suffer alone.”

---

 

A.n : Next is dinner with The Jung. :)

Again thank you for all the feed back, and subs, and votes.

I can see this story almost hit the ending. maybe 3 or 4 Chapters more. Maybe...