Chapter 7

Win you back

A.N : Thank you for your comments, votes, and subscribes. Thank you. Thank you. 

A filler chapter for all of you. I hope i can update soon.

 


 

 

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

 

"Amber, are you okay?" Luna asked worriedly, "I mean can you breathe normally? Not so fast like that."

Amber nods, "You check my reservation?"

"I already checked it 7 times in the past 2 hours, I'm not gonna call them again, they already slammin the phone down. Your table is secured Am."

"Good. I mean… not good because they slammin the phone down, but good my table is reserved."

"They still have the menu that Krystal really like?" her assistant just nod, "What time is it again?"

"Seven. You still have 5 hours to go." Her assistant actually wanted to say 'five hours to panic' but decided not to torture her boss further.

 

Amber didn't know why she panic this much, it's just Krystal, her wife. Well things not magically turn to normal since she asked Krystal on a date, but it wasn't that tense anymore. Sure Krystal still a bit guarded around her. But they spent time talking, joked around, even arranged some movie nights. But tonight is different, this is Amber's big shot. She wants to run it perfectly.

 

Amber just nods "Good, everything settled then… Should I clean my make-up and re-applied it again?" Luna just give her a pointed look. "Sorry. So, who's my next appointment?"

"Mr. Bae's representative, they're already here 15 minutes ago" Amber racked her brain rapidly, and nods in acknowledgement.

"Send them in."

 


 

Amber arrived at home 20 minutes early to pick up Krystal. But she didn't enter her house, she just standing outside the door, too nervous to knock.

It’s feels like all over again. She’s still a nervous wreck, just like weeks ago, at her first attemp to ask krystal out on a dinner.

 

It’s feel like dejavu.

 

Lets hope, there’s no stupid arguing afterwards.

 

Cross fingers.

 

 

Suddenly the door flew open, there Krystal stood in front of her in bronze color strapless dress, the color really compliments her skin, and her long hair curl loosely the way Amber like it. Krystal looks flawless.

"I wonder when were you going to knock" Krystal mumbled and clearly trying to hiding her smirk. Krystal saw Amber's eyes start to water because she didn't blink for a minute already. Krystal tucked her hair behind her ear and playfully asked, "How do I look?"

"Wow…" there's the only word Amber can manage right now. Dammit woman, you graduated with -laude and you can't manage a clever decent sentence to compliment your wife.

Krystal just chuckled "I take it as an approval, thank you.”

Amber just smiles back and they got silent for a minute just doesn't know what to say, "Let's get going then." Amber offered her hand for Krystal to take, and she complied by intertwined their fingers.

Krystal already swooned with Amber's efforts today (plus tonight), not only Amber made a reservation in one of her favorite restaurant, but she's truly a gentlewoman, small things other people said clichés but for Krystal it's a romantic gestures like opening the door, pull out the chair, take off her coat, asked her first what menu she choose, and let her tasted and decided the wine they will drink through the night. No wonder she gives Amber the '-dropper' title. When it comes to please a woman, Amber knows exactly what to do and what to say.

Under all of those stoic expressionless face, rigid posture, harsh and sharp words when she’s on court (Krystal blame Amber's job for this), Amber is a hopeless romantic.

Krystal thinks every Man should learn from her, not like because this is their date and they try to rebuild their relationship then Amber acting like this, but it came naturally for her.

"You look beautiful by the way" Amber stated randomly, Krystal could only blush and smiled and mouthed thank you, "Sorry I didn't said it earlier"

"Not a problem Amber", "All of this are perfect, the table set up, the food, the wine, the flower…" Amber couldn't help but blush, "I know you set the flowers because this is the only table with amaryllis on it" Krystal smirked.

"If you asked me, the flowers and you fit perfectly, amaryllis means splendid beauty by the way, and so are you." This time is Krystal turn to blush.

"Thank you for taking me here Amber, it's been so long since the last time we came here." Said Krystal with beaming smile, not noticing Amber face fell.

"Yeah… it's been so long", "I'm sorry I didn't take you out on date anymore"

“You did, week ago...”

“Yeah... but it’s ruin, lets just start over Krys..”

Krystal studied Amber's expression, "Well. I hope this is not a temporary thing."

Amber shakes her head slowly, "this is not a temporary thing Krystal."

Amber then pull out a small black velvet box and put it on the table, Amber open the lid and revealed a diamond ring. With a big diamond cut in the centre.

 

Krystal's eyebrows shoot up higher.

 

It must be cost a fortune.

 

 

 

"What is that?"

"A ring"

Krystal rolled her eyes, she knows that's a ring, "But, for what?"

"This is a promise ring" Amber answered sheepishly.

Krystal chuckled, "A promise ring to your wife? Are we doing it backward now?"

"Well, yeah… This is my promise to you, from now on when it comes to you, I will try harder and I will do my best, in every aspect."

Krystal eyeing the ring "Amber… I don't know what to say, I mean yes I want you to be there with me and be around, but no, I don't want you to feel like you have to drop everything and leave anything in any minute because of me."

Amber shakes her head, "But I want to... I mean look at me now Krystal, even with Minho-oppa and my juinor and luna’s helps, I couldn't change to dress properly for our date, thankfully I didn't came late. I barely have time with my work schedule. What I'm trying to say is…~...please be patient with me, this time I'll try to come around." Amber pulled out the ring out of the box and asked for Krystal's hand.

 

Krystal is overwhelmed, she knows Amber can do a super mushy things for her that can make Cinderella jealous, but this is drastic, and too much for her now. "Wasn't that a wedding ring are for? All those promises." she teased with a small smile.

Amber rolled her eyes playfully "Come on, don't leave me hanging here Krys.." Krystal just laughed.

 

But then she lifts her hand, and Amber slide the ring in Krystal's middle finger, the ring perfectly placed side by side with her wedding ring. Some people from other tables near them lifted their glasses for a gestured of congratulation. "They thought I was proposing" whispered Amber amused but nods and smiles to their direction for appreciation. Krystal laughed quietly.

"Thank you, it's beautiful"

"You're beautiful"

"Charmer"

Amber still not letting go Krystal's hand, she contently played with her fingers.

"Amber…" Krystal's tones change to serious, "everything you did tonight, so far, it's perfect. But this doesn't mean everything back to normal, at least not now. I need time, we need time, and we should take it slow. I don't want we drown under false euphoria. I still need to regain my trust about you."

"I know, and I will give you all the time you need."


 

After dinner and take a walk through the park (Taeyeon said a dinner and a walk are lame, but Krystal probably like it because Krystal loves everything lame and cheesy) they decide to call it a night and went home. Krystal clinging to Amber's arm most of the time, she's a bit tipsy. "Can you walk me upstairs? The stair-cases seems like moving a lot"

 

Amber just chuckled, "of course". Amber lead Krystal upstairs holding on to her hip, they stop in front of the bedroom door, she don't know whether to follow Krystal in or just turn around and back to couch.

 

Krystal seems to feels Amber's hesitation, so she tugged Amber's hand and silently ask her to follow her in. Amber stands awkwardly inside their bedroom.

"Tuck me in?" Krystal asked childishly.

"Tuck you in?" asked Amber back, amused.

"Alright, alright" Amber making the bed for Krystal to sleep in, when suddenly Krystal shoves Amber until she fell flat on her back and straddled her.

"What are you doing?" Amber surprised with their new position, but makes no complaint about it.

"Amber, I want to…", "…No, never mind." Krystal down from amber lap and sit in the middle of the bed.

Amber frowned slightly "No, tell me…"

Krystal seems to think hard, her forehead crinkled, her lips close and open several times. "Just… just kiss me."

And so they kissed, hard, rough, and needy.

This is all the wine. Yup definetly.

 

Their hands start to wander around, Amber found Krystal's zipper and tugged it down, the dress fell loosely around her waist. Amber couldn't think straight right now. Not with Krystal's s in front of her.

"Kry~…", but Krystal responses only 'Mmm-ing' while she's busy nipping on Amber's jaw line, "What happen with going slow?"

Krystal stop her movement, "This is slow…" her voice is thicker than usual, "one thing I know…" she on Amber's bottom lip.

 

Oh how Amber loves Krystal when she's under influence of alcohol.

 

She's aggressive.

 

"There will be no tonight", Amber brows furrowed, "I just want to… kiss you"

 

Amber wouldn't push her luck, she's more than okay with it. "Mmmkay…"

 

Just like they done when they were younger and they end up made out for hours because they too modest to go through with .

 


 

 

Next morning (The history repeat again)

 

"Amber!"

"…"

"Amber! Put down your coffee!"

"What?"

"THIS IS WHAT!"

"Oh…"

"Yeah! I told you before, stay away from my neck!!!"

"…"

"Thankfully i don’t have a meeting …"

"I didn't see what's wrong, that's just a hickey", "...and then how is that possible to stay away from your neck?! I mean its there... and that's one of my favorite spot, and~..."

 

"Stop! Stop talking! Look at the size?! What are you? A vampire?!"

 

"…well that's a… decent size of hickey."

"Wipe that smirk off Amber, I don't find it funny!"

 

"Well, you can do that to me, so we are… equal?"

“...”

"Nice try, don't push your luck here"

"…"

"What was that?"

"I said I'm sorry Krys, I was never that before. It’s been a long time you know.”

“Then give your self a help. I won’t go near you. I’m still mad at you!”

“...”

“...”

.

.

.

“Okaaayyy... but... will you watch? I need to see your face, you know i’m not good with imagination.”

“You! Ugh!”