Chapter 1

Win you back

A.n :

1. I know i have another story that need to be updated, soon... I promise you guys. XD

2. This story originally from my another story on another website, i just use it and adapted to Kryber story line, i hope it fits.

3. Enjoy.

 


 

Krystal awake, alone, not that she expecting Amber still on the bed with her, she get used to it with an empty bed now. She glances at the clock, 7.30 a.m. At this time Amber probably sipping her coffee downstairs. She put on her nightgown robe, and decided to grace Amber with her present.

 

Downstairs Amber already in her tailor-suits, she looks expensive, winning suits Krystal call it, because last night Amber said something about important meeting today. Amber sips her coffee and her other hand holding a piece of paper.

 

They’re living everyone’s dream really. Krystal owned her fashion label along with her sister, her design is well known and highly anticipated. Her label is a regular at fashion-week, you can see her work of art in the fashion magazine or red carpet. Meanwhile Amber, after graduated her Master degree from Yale she went back to Korea and opened her Law firm. Now her law firm is getting bigger and bigger, her clients are from corporate, celebrity, until politician. Magazines crowned them as the best couple of the year.

 

They supposed to be happy, right? Krystal doesn’t know about Amber, but she definitely didn’t feel the same anymore. After 5 years of marriage, Krystal had enough. She feels she’s the only one who’s trying to put their marriage together.

 

Their tight schedule didn’t allowed them to communicate to each other, for the past two years Krystal is taking a break from her company, she still designing and attend the fashion show, but she leaves the business, and producing part to Jessica. So she can play the housewife role perfectly. She hoped that if she stayed at home longer she can spend time together with Amber.

 

 

Wrong.

 

 

Amber still busy with her work, with the trials, with her clients, and with her endless meeting business. Leaving Krystal alone at home.

 

Krystal stood there quietly examining Amber. Gosh! She look so good right now, she looks handsome, and ravishing… Wait. What?

 

Well you can’t blame Krystal for having a very vivid fantasy right now about amber being her boss and she’s the secretary, a fantasy that could put any director in shame. IF this is five years ago, she probably jump on Amber, and demand her to take her right away in here, in their dining room.

 

Wait… don’t think about that now, Krystal scolded herself. Remember what your originally plan this morning.

 

“Hey” Krystal try to get Amber attention, Amber just glance and smile at Krystal.

 

“Hey, you sleep good?” Amber ask absentmindedly, how krystal want to rip the papers in Amber’s hand right now so she can have amber’s full attention.

 

“Yes”

Silence.

 

“We need to talk” Krystal starts.

 

That got Amber’s attention. “Is it gonna long? Because I have to go in 15 minutes. We can talk after I come home.” that’s all amber got to say to make Krystal blood boiled.

 

“I want a divorce” There.

 

Silence again.

A tensed one.

 

After a good 5 minutes of silence. Amber finally put the papers down. “What did you say?”

 

“I want a divorce! Didn’t you hear me?!”

 

“I heard you, and I was hoping I was misheard it.”

 

“No you heard that right.” Krystal put her cold demeanor. And for a split second Krystal saw a sad expression on Amber face.

 

“I already signed the paper, It’s on your desk in your work room.” Krystal stared at Amber blankly, “I hope you cooperate this time, because we are not working, our marriage is not working.”

 

“What the hell Krys! Why so sudden? We never had a fight, and… are you… do you have… somebody else?”

 

Krystal glare at her, “Do not accused me about something I didn’t do”

 

Amber scoffed, “Well enlighten me Princess, because I couldn’t think of better reasons” Amber defend herself, “then tell me what is it that really bothers you, that only a divorce can solve this.”

 

Krystal take a deep breath to calm herself, “Does it matter? Because the last time I check, we barely talk to each other, it’s only hi and bye in the morning, and halfhearted ‘goodnight’ before we sleep. And I think this is the longest talk we have in two years.”

 

Amber taken a back with realization, she couldn’t say anything, “I’m busy, and you busy too.” Amber voice got smaller and smaller.

 

“That’s why I said this marriage isn’t working, have you ever thought why am I taking a break from my company? Do you ever, like ever wondering why am I taking a break?”, Amber just stare at Krystal expressionless, “I am trying to reach out to you, but you didn’t show any effort. When I tried to arrange a date for us, or just a simple dinner at home, you always re-schedule, and re-schedule, and re-schedule until you forgot that we had planned together. Same story with our anniversary last year, or with your birthday, or with my birthday. I don’t want your flowers or diamond necklace. I only want you but you never there. And I’m tired, I’m tired to be the one who’s trying.” Krystal ended her rants with a single tear roll down from her eye.

 

Amber sighed. She looks defeated. She stared at the floor blankly. “Do you still love me?” Amber voice is so small it’s almost sound like a whisper.

 

Krystal rubs her temple, she frustrated right now, “I love you Amber. You don’t have to question that.”

 

Amber nods her head, “That’s all I want to know”, with that Amber grab her car key and her briefcase, and she’s off to her office.

 


 

A.n

There you go, first chapter and a short one too...

Thanks for reading.