CHAPTER 8

IT'S ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

at the cafeteria

Author pov

Mina and Nayeon laugh at Sungjae jokes. Jungyeon couldn't resist a smile on his face when he saw his friends. His smile disappeared when his eyes stopped right at the girl with a gummy smile.

 

 

Jeongyeon pov

' still same, the smile was still the same as when I first met you. '

'Sorry, I'm a coward. I'm afraid to tell the truth, but please give me a chance . The chance to start again from zero, as Yoo Jeongyeon not as a little boy who gave false promises. '

"Jungyeon, you come to the Sana party, right? "Asked Sungjae. They await my answer, I looked at Mina and then back to Sungjae.

" sure "

" OK! Let's go back to class, "said Sungjae.

 

* Skip time *

 

* After School *

I decided to visit the bookstore. I went to the fiction and comic books. I saw a girl in the corner of the room with the same uniform with me, I knew who she was. I went to her, I thought she was too focused choose books that are not aware of my presence.

 

 

"You like a fiction novel? "

"OH GOD! "

she was surprised and hugged her book tightly.

" What? "

I was confused, I didn't even scream but I'm sure if Nayeon see her expression, she would blow up her laughter.

" Oh, God! You almost got me a heart attack " she tried to catch her breath.

 

" I'm sorry! Are you ok? " I felt guilty at her.

"It's ok, i'm fine" she smiled shyly at me.

"You like fiction? "

"Yeah, I like the fiction" I nodded and went back looking at the books.

"Hhmm, I guess I have to go home now. Bye! "I looked at Mina and nodded.

***

 

Out of the store after I get the books I want. I'm on my way, when I saw Mina with a man. Looks like the guy was disturbing her. I stopped my car  in front of them. I went to Mina, she looked uncomfortable. I pulled Mina hand and hold her hand, she was surprised by me but I nodded reassuringly.

 

 

 

" Who are you? "Asked the man. Mina hiding behind my back.

 

"Me? You don't need to know "I said cold.

 

"Let's go!" I pulled Mina hand, I was about to walk away but he stopped me.

 

"Cihk ... my business with her unfinished !! .." the man pulled her hand. I looked at him with anger.

 

"Jeongyeon ..." Mina looked at me with fear in her eyes.

 

"Remove your hand from her! "I said cold.

 

" Why? I just want to play around with her? "The man said and tried to pull Mina hand again.

 

Plakk

 

I ward his hand from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter