CHAPTER 5 ( Who Are You? )

IT'S ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon Pov

I was sitting wait for my name being called, now is the swiming test. I also liked swimming, but maybe my classmates have other reasons why they like swimming lessons. As it is now, they're watching the girls who are wearing tight swimsuit with a wild look. That is disgusting!

 

But I'm still a normal boy, sometimes I also feel my cheeks heating up. Of course, who would not blushing seen something like that. I tried to ignore it and act normal.

 

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" I heard my name called, I stood up and prepared to jump into the water.

"You ready?" Mr. Kim. I nodded.

"Okay, Ready! ... Go!" I jumped and swam as fast as I could.

"Jeongyeoni !! fighthing!!! ... You're cool! "I could hear the sound of my fansgirl, maybe.

 

I got the pool and spun around and swam back. I'm sit and set up my breathing back.

 

"Good! For a while, the fastest of your time! "I'm glad to hear it but I know Sungjae definitely faster than me, because he swimmer. I got out of the pool and take the towel. I walked past Nayeon who speaking with Mina who was look like panicked.

 

"Why don't you let go of the necklace?"

" I forgot! what should I do?"

I slightly heard their conversation. I was a bit curious, but I tried to ignore them. I'm going into changing room and went straight back to class.

 

 

Rriiiiinngg ...

 

 

"Jungyeon, they don't go back  to class?" Asked Sungjae that suddenly there beside me.

"Not yet! Why?"

"Ani. just when I finished clean up, I saw the two of them are still at around  the pool. Like they was looking for something! "

 

Hearing the explanation of Sungjae, I remembered something that they talk about in the pool.

"Necklace? Is it because the necklace? "I whispered.

" What You said? I can’t hear you! "Asked Sungjae.

"Ani, nothing!" He nodded and play his phone.

 

Mina Myoui pov

 

I can’t focus on the lesson, my mind was still thinking about the necklace. I can't lose the necklace, I had to find it soon. Because the necklace was only my memories with him. I'm less focused because I feel headache.

 

"Mina, are you okay?" I see the worries on Nayeon faces.

"I'm, okay!" I lied. I knew she was worried but she didn’t ask again.

 

 

 

Rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnngg ....

 

 

 

I hurried to clean up my stuff and left the classroom. Ignoring Nayeon that calls my name, I kept running up to the sports hall and stopped at the side of the pool.

 

 I put my bag in a chair and put on my swimming goggles. I buried my head into the water and start looking. I raised my head to take a breath, I felt my head getting pain. I drown my head back, ignoring the pain in my head.

 

" .." trying to catch my breath. I not find it, I tried to walk to the other side. My head is getting sick, I couldn’t hold my weight.

I fell into the water, I was too weak to move my hands. But, I saw someone before everything went black.

 

 

Nayeon pov

I was with Jungyeon, I was worried to see the face was pale Mina.

"Nayeon?"

"Ne?"

"What are you doing at the pool?"

"Ohh, I helped Mina search for the missing necklace .."

"Did you find it?"

"it's The problem, we haven't found it! And that made me even more worried, I think Mina is sick! "

 

I felt Jungyeon stopped walking, I look back. I watched his face, still flat but I could feel the worries there.

 

He turned and began to run away, I'm still confused.

 

"Yaa !! Yoo Jungyeon, wait! ... "I ran after him.

 

 

 

Jeongyeon pov

 

Somehow I feel so worried, without realizing I started running. Now, I was in a sports hall, I ran towards the pool. I saw her, but ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter