CHAPTER 3 ( Little Penguins )

IT'S ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov

Flashback (8 year ago)

When the winter in a city park in Tokyo, Japan. Where a girl was crying hugging stuffed penguin in a swing. She cried because her favorite stuffed penguins were marred by some boys were bothering him. She was still crying until there is a boy were standing in front of her.
"Hey .. why are you crying?" The boy said softly. The girl looked at him with watery eyes.
"They destroyed ..my penguins ... hwaa" said the girl was still crying. The boy was trying to make her stop crying.
"Stop crying! How about I buy you ice cream? "Said the boy.
"Don’t want to .. I just want my penguin ...!" The boy took the penguin doll to see the condition of the doll, hands penguins were torn. That made him confused.


The boy kept looking and trying various ways to make her stop crying. Until he remembered what he can make it calm down and stop crying, he touches a necklace he was wearing. Beautiful silver necklace shaped snowflakes. He was a little hesitant because he didn’t know whether it will effect lso on this girl and this necklace is also a gift from his grandmother. She was still crying and he hates to see women cry.
"see! It's pretty, right? " he showed his necklace, the girl looks interested.
"I'll give it to you! But .. you have to stop crying or sad anymore! "The girl nodded and wiped her eyes. She stopped crying, the boy smiled and let go of the necklace he wears. He paired the necklace on the neck of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter