CHAPTER 2 ( YOU'RE NO STRANGER )

IT'S ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

House of Yoo Family

at 5:30 p.m

Author pov

Drrtt..drrttt ..

With his eyes still closed Jungyeon tried grabbing his cell phone in the table.
"Hmm ..? You know it's still early!" Said Jungyeon.
"Hehe .. Mian .." said Nayeon.
"What wrong?" Said Jungyeon got out of bed and headed for the kitchen.
"Aah, just want to say I'll go to school with you. My car is being worn my brother! Ok?" Said Nayeon
"Whatever you say .." said Jungyeon and end the call.
At home this  Jungyeon not alone there were Several waiters and securiti standing by. Because his father rarely home cause his company and his sister's affairs, she had her own apartment but sometimes in one week she would visit her brother. That's what makes Jungyeon lonely.
After showering,  Jungyeon prepare his needs for school, he headed for the dining room and eat breakfast that had been prepared for him. He completed his eating quickly.
 Yoo Jungyeon drove his car and stopped in front of a house right next door to his house. The house was spacious enough but not as wide as his house.

Tiinn ... tiinn ..

He honked his car, he could see a pretty girl with bunny teeth walking towards his car and now she's sitting pretty beside him.
"Yes, why so long?" Said Nayeon mock annoyance.
"Chatty! You're supposed to be grateful I'm still willing to pick you .." said Jungyeon and began driving his car.
"Ne.ne..ne Jeongyeoni .. thanks! Saranghae!" Said Nayeon spoiled with aegyonya.
"Stop your aegyo !" Jungyeon vituperation.
"Cikh, you're no fun .." said Nayeon pursed her lips.

Jeongyeon pov

Aah this gilr! She couldn't stop talking. Suddenly I remembered the Japanese girl.
"Nayeon!" I called softly without looking at her and she stopped talking.
"Ne?" Said Nayeon.
"The Japanese girl, why she looked at me in a strange way?" I said. I know now she was looking at me.
"Japanese girl? You mean  Myoui Mina? Maybe she likes you the same as the other girls or .. she hates you .." said Nayeon narrowed her eyes as she said it.
"Aniya. this is different!" I said and she looked at me Curiously.
"How?" Said Nayeon curious.
"I don't know .. just different!" I said. I did a little talkative with Nayeon or Sungjae.

Now we've go at school, as usual when out of my car along the road I heard shouting my fansgirl and added fansboy Nayeon. Yes, I admit we were quite popular at school not only Because our face but Also our the family background. Nayeon life is not much different with me her father had a large company and his brother Im Jae Bum is a member of the famous boysband.

Class 2-A

I entered the classroom there are only a few people and she was Also there in her seat. she look at us and smiled so cute
'Wait! What am I thinking? 'I kept walking to my seat.
'Aiss ... But really, it's so cute ..' I thought. I looked at the back of the girl who was talking to Nayeon and Suddenly there was a hand that is blocking my view.
"Hey, don't stare continuously! Something could happen later in your heart .." whispered Sungjae.
I looked at him confused, either since when he sat down beside me.
 "What? Stop kidding!" I said. I put on the headphones and turned my face out of the window.
"Ha ha ha ..!" He laughed. I felt Nayeon and the girl turned towards our table.
"Jungyeon ah! You don't sleep?" Asked Nayeon. I was looking at her.
"Chatty! You asked me not to sleep in classed?" I said. she just laughed.
"Hahah ... Mianhae, I just wonder ..." said Nayeon.

I looked at the Japanese girl and she looked at me, we looked at each other for a few seconds and then she turned forward again. I know Nayeon Also see that she was smiling at me.
"Why?" Said Sungjae with his innocent face.
"Aniya, hehehe ..." said Nayeon.

Rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnngg ....

 Now is the Korean history lesson, I not really like history but I was quite master it. I pay attention to the teacher to explain the history of the material. At least I should be  understand a little, Although I didn't like.

One and a half hours we learn the lessons of history and it is time sports. We all went to the lock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter