CHAPTER 1 ( BEGINS )

IT'S ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* The new school year is a time when all the students back to school and start something new, such as new schools, new classes, new friends, new teachers, and don’t forget about transfer student. That's what happens in every school when the new school year begins. *

Author pov


Sekang International High School


 A luxury car and a stop in front of the entrance of the school, which immediately became the center of attention of students, especially girls. As a prince of a boy wearing haedphone out of the car with good looks and charisma he could make the girls around him to knees, but also can make people shiver with a flat face and coldness. He walked to class with a cold face ignoring the girls who stare in awe and the students who stared jealous of what he had.

Oh .. I almost forgot he was Yoo Jeongyeon, he is son of one of the owners of the largest companies in South Korea, he is the younger bother of actress Yoo / Gong Seungyeon and Yoo Soojin who were studying abroad. The background of the family of the rich and famous are not solely to make him happy but it makes him feel very lonely. Lucky he had friends who could understand and was always with him.

Class 2-a

With lazy Jungyeon entered the classroom he knew what would happen when he first entered the new class.
"kyaaaaaaaaaa, Yoo Jungyeeoonn .."
"Yoo oppaaaaaa ..."
"kyaa handsome !!"

Jeongyeon pov

'chik, they were noisy all!' I thought. I ignored them and find a comfortable seat. 'Get it!' I found two empty seats next to a window behind. I walked to the chair and suddenly there were arms around me from behind.

"yaa Jungyeon !!! We classmates again, you know I really  happy ... "said Sungjae.

I do not know why I get along well with people who are very noisy like him, perhaps because he was different when the other boys stared envy and fear of my cold attitude he actually dared to embrace and show silly smile.

"let me go! I want to sit down .. "i said as usual with a poker face.

He was already familiar with my attitude and casually he sat empty chair beside me, I dont mind even if he was noisy.

"nayeon not come yet? Not usually .. "asked sungjae.
"I don’t know." I say lazy, I prefer to listen to music on headphones.
Nayeon is my best friend, we are friends since childhood because our parents are friends and they are also neighbors. I was never far from nayeon, she is even more close with me than my own family.
I became drowsy and lay my head the table with my hands as a pillow. I started to fall asleep until I felt something hit my head and made me lift my head.

Dukk ...

"yaa !! Can’t you stay awake during class? "asked Nayeon then she sat on a chair in front of me.
I give my cold gaze, but I knew it was useless it would not work for her. I just snorted in annoyed.

Rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnngg .... (buzzer)

Classes that was noisier be silent when someone opened the door. All stared towards the beautiful teacher who was standing to see us one by one as if looking for something. She muttered something but i didn’t care about it and stared out the window.

"well, my name is Bae Suzy math teacher. I was the class guardian of you during the coming year, and be a good student! Understand? "she said firmly.
"nee ..."
"then we can begin the lesson .." said mrs. Suzy. She began writing material that we will learn to stop writing the door knocking sound.
    

I saw the head of the school entrance and a girl entered followed. Looks like she's a transfer students.
"who is she to principals who drove her to class?" asked sungjae.
"I don’t know ..." i said simply.
"yaa !! From the earlier your answer is just 'don't know', what no other answer, huh? "he said to turn up the volume. 'Damn, he really noisy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter