CHAPTER 4 ( LITTEL PENGUIN 2 )

IT'S ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hello ? .. "
"...."
"Appa  ... don’t you go home again? "
"Jungyeon,  I was busy right now. Father can’t talk to you for too long, I was have meeting. ... "


Tut tu ...

Again, he pressed the button on his handphone.

" Hello? "A girl's voice sounded.
"Noona, can you stay with me at home, just for tonight? "
"Ah ... I so sorry! I I can' I was out of town .. I'm so sorry Jung .. "
"..."
"Jungyeon? "
" Yes, it is okay .."

Tut tut ..

 

" again? I ‘m alone again? "

 

This time he looked wistfully at the blue sky. The roof of the school was his favorite place, a place where he could sleep without interruption.
Putting on headphones in his ears, he slowly closed his eyes. After a few minutes he was asleep.
Without his knowing someone was staring at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mina pov
I looked at a man who was listening to music on headphones, closed his eyes. His face was so calm, no matter where he is now. He really didn't let me turn away from him at all. I not stalking him, I inadvertently see the stairs leading to the roof. And here I am, in front of me is a Yoo Jungyeon who sleeping. That feeling came again.

Happy, sad, and I felt a longing for something that I do not know. My heart pounded every time he looked at me. It drives me crazy. I was still staring at her and suddenly ...

 

"When are you going to be looking at me?" He said.

I widened my eyes in surprise. 'Since when he wakes up? It's embarrassing! '

"Sorry .."

I turned back to him, I think blushing with embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon pov


I looked back, I knew she was blushing. Because I caught her. Somehow I feel happy when she looks at me. I wanted to say something but no word coming out of my mouth. My mind was messed up this time.

"Once again sorry, I'll go!" she turned around and before stepping her to stop because I was holding her hand.

"Stay here!" I was almost in a whisper. she looked at me, we look each other, there was the look of confusion and shyly on her face. sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter