CHAPTER 6 ( Afraid )

IT'S ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayeon pov

 

I rang the bell of Jungyeon house.

 

"Nayeon-si .. Please come in .. The young master in his room .."

She is a waitress of Jungyeon family. I looked around, his house deserted as usual.

 

I knocked on the door twice, and I came in without waiting for permission from Jungyeon. I saw him sitting beside the bed, like see something in his hand. I walked up to him.

 

"Jungyeonii! I brought food from my mother .. " he stared at me.

"Thank you, for took care of me .."

"Stop saying that!"

 

While waiting Jungyeon meal, I went around the room. I stopped in front of a glass cabinet, stared in it.

 

"Jungyeon! .." I call him without looking at him.

"Hmm .. Why?" He walked over to me.

"I'm really curious about the little penguins." He did not say anything before he took a deep breath.

 

" Nayeon! About the penguin , I think .. " I waited for him to continue his words.

"I think .. I found her!"

" WHAT?! ... "

"You mean she was here? In Korea? " He nodded.

" But wait ..  How do you know she is the girl?

 "are You remember, about the necklace from my grandmother which lost? " I nodded.

"The necklace was not lost, I gave the necklace to the girl  .."

" so? "

 

 He took something from his pocket. And it is a necklace.

 

"When I was waiting for you at the school, I went to the pool to find  Mina necklace. And which found was this necklace ..! "

 

Mina lost her necklace in the pool. My eyes widened .

 

"You mean ... The little penguin is MYOUI MINA ..."

" but I think she didn't recognize me .."

" then you should tell her that you are ..." he interrupted my sentence.

 

" No! I will not tell her and don't say anything about this ..! At least this time ... "

"But aren't you promise her, you'll meet her again .." I'm annoyed at Jungyeon.

" We've met ... In fact we are in same class now .."

" It is true! But Mina doesn't know if you are the boy! YOU CAN'T  BE SELFISH,  JUNGYEON! WHAT IF SHE WAITING FOR YOU? "I was really upset with his selfishness.

 

 

 

Jeongyeon pov

 

 "YES, I AM  SELFISH! " I raised my voice, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter