Chapter 2

f(x)'s Hello Baby! ft. SHINee!

[A/N: (nisyaz) ahaha Okay, i admit it was kind of confusing on what happened on the first chapter, so let's just flashback for a while. Well, you'll see how. :) Thanks for all the lovely comments, and keep on commenting! XD ]


                Something felt very wrong to all the members. All 10 of them. What was the PD thinking? Did she do it on purpose, to get the ratings up? Well, the previous Hello Baby seasons, except for SHINee's and SNSD's Hello Baby, the ratings lowered by each season. Is this a way to get it super popular, or maybe conduct controversies among them? There were too many questions left unaswered, as nobody made the first move to go greet each other.

                True, SHINee and f(x) had been the closest friends, even before their debut, during their trainee days. Each and every one of them are close to each other. Yet somehow, all 10 of them hadn't even got the guts to speak up, and start to spark a conversation. The scriptwriters hadn't any idea too, on what to say. In conclusion, all minds were blank.

                Onew, who was holding Yoogeun, already put the 6 year-old down, afraid if he would accidentally drop Yoogeun, like what he remembered years ago. Krystal was the one to hold Saebyul, too let her down, while opened as large as a tunnel, that a train could get into. While the two groups gasped in horror and shockness, Yoogeun and Saebyul happily bounced and ran into each other, hugging themselves. Of course, Yoogeun as the older brother must've felt very happy to see his little sister, his playmate every second.

                "Yoogeun and Saebyul can't be separated. They're extremely close siblings, when we brought Saebyul here, she wouldn't stop crying until she saw the f(x) ummas," out of the blue, without anyone asking, the PD explained. By then, all the attention was totally directed at the PD.

                "PD-nim.. Is that why you put SHINee together with us?" the still gasping Amber asked the PD without hesitation.

                "Um.. Pretty much."

                "PD-nim, you could've just let us take care of Saebyul AND Yoogeun together, like you did with T-ara's Hello Baby. They took care of the three siblings, why not let us? We're five, we can manage.." it was Luna's turn to ask.

                "Well.."

                "Yah! You think we can't take care of Yoogeun? Did you know how well we did with Yoogeun before?" Jonghyun backfired, before the PD could even continue to answer.

                "Well, it IS our Hello Baby, so why should we share? Sheesh. Relax, oppa. I was just asking," Luna folded her arms, smirking a look to the loud Jonghyun.

                "You could've said that earlier."

                "I could HAVE but I didn't so.."

                "Okay, let's stop, Jonghyun, Luna. Let's give the PD a chance to continue," Victoria blurted out loud, reminding her dongsaengs about the stuttering PD.

                "Well?"

                "Umm.. Let's just board on the bus, okay?"

                And so, without any complaints, all ten of them boarded on the bus. When they were about to board on the bus, Jonghyun saw this as a golden opportunity. All the f(x) members were dull, when finding out they have to do this with SHINee, and didn't get to have their own solo show, so they let Saebyul play with Yoogeun alone. And so did the SHINee members. When all of the SHINee members were already on board, Jonghyun made a quick snatch of Saebyul, and carried her onto the bus himself, laughing non-stop. Truly satisfied with carrying Saebyul, since he always wanted a baby girl before, but they had Yoogeun. It was better than nothing at all, really.

                Luna, who saw this, was definitely devastated. When she saw Yoogeun's sorrow face, seeing Jonghyun taking away his sister instead of him, she felt a little glad. Luna had always been a fan of Yoogeun, and NOT the SHINee appas, she only watched the Hello Baby Season 2 because of Yoogeun. She wasn't really happy knowing that f(x) hadn't had the chance to meet Yoogeun before, but the whole SM family did. She was really hoping to at least meet Yoogeun and get a kiss from him, that would be her wish-come-true. Whenever Yoogeun's video of singing to a SHINee song, or dancing to the song, she would watch it with a whole lot of pleasure. She even printed a life-sized Yoogeun and hid it in her room. She was definitely a big fan of Yoogeun. Suddenly, she was grinning alone. After  SHINee had boarded, she went to Yoogeun, and started to introduce herself to him. 

                "Annyeong, Yoogeun! I'm Luna-omma. Lu-na-om-ma. Aigoo, you're so cute!" and she automatically hugged Yoogeun, as if he was a big, life-sized teddy bear.

                "Annyeong, Luna-omma!" Yoogeun replied cutely.

                "Come on, let Omma bring you on the bus, okay?" she asked again, and cutely, Yoogeun responded with a cute smile.

                "Aigoo, Yoogeunnie is soo cute!"

                Luna cradled Yoogeun in her arms, happily bringing him into the bus while the other f(x) Ummas followed, obediently.


                On the bus, all of them were ready to take off, with SHINee on the other side of the end of the bus, and f(x) on the other. Luna hurriedly opened the meal that Victoria had prepared, and placed Yoogeun on her lap. Grinning, she took a spoon and scooped a big portion, ready to insert it into Yoogeun’s cute mouth.

                “Yoogeun, say Aah~” and she successfully made Yoogeun eat the meal. Jonghyun saw this, and felt jealousy coming out from him. He can’t tell, whether it’s because he’s jealous of Luna, or that he’s jealous of Yoogeun. Somehow, he wanted her to feed him.

                “Saebyul-ah, do you know who I am?” the three year-old didn’t nod.

                “I’m Jonghyun-appa. Saebyul’s appa, okay?”

                “Okay! Jonghyeon-appa!”

                “No.. Saebyul, JonghyUN appa.”

                “Arasso!” Saebyul replied, hugging Jonghyun. “Saebyul, poppo~” suddenly, he thought of a kiss. Easily, Saebyul gave him a kiss on the cheek, then, clapping her hands together.

                The two maknaes kept quiet, and just let their hyung and unnie played with Saebyul and Yoogeun, somehow making it a battle between the two of them, seeing who would get affection of the babies most. Taemin pouted, sinking into the seat, whereby beside him, was Sulli, who just kept her head back and forth, watching the two playing their own game, ignoring the other 8.

                A light suddenly flashed into Taemin’s brain, saying that he just caught a brilliant idea. Looking to the left and right, making sure everybody is ignoring them, he whispered to Sulli, his closest out of the five in f(x). Second was Luna, of course.

                “Psst.. Sul. Sul!” he whispered, even though he was sure the cameraman is sure to capture what he was doing. 

                “Oh?” Sulli finally recognized, turning into his direction, with a blank yet calm face.

                “I have an idea! Kekeke.. You want to do it with me?”

                Sulli stared hard at Taemin, trying to figure out what the maknae was thinking about. But not for long, as soulmates like Sulli and Taemin, it was easy to figure out what he was planning. And almost immediately, Sulli clapped her hands slowly, without producing a sound, signalling Taemin that she agreed. It was like she could read his mind, and he could read hers. The two acted out like they were in some sort of a spy movie, as Taemin laid out the plan, with Sulli nodding in understandment.

                “Ready?” Sulli nodded back.

                The bus suddenly stopped, and all the 10 of them knew that they had arrived, wherever they are. Sulli approached Jonghyun slowly, and without him noticing, she snatched Saebyul from his arms, running down the bus with Taemin, who already snatched Yoogeun from Luna. The two ‘maknaes’ ran as fast as they could, while giggling together, imagining Luna and Jonghyun’s shocked expressions.  Of course, Luna and Jongyun were as shocked as hell.

                “YAH! TAEMIN! SULLI!” almost synchronizing, Luna and Jonghyun shouted, ignoring all the people near them. 

                "STOP THIS NONSENSE! YAH!" Key shrieked. 

                "COME BACK HERE BEFORE YOU HURT THE BABIES!" Amber cried. 

                "YAH! The babies love me! So stop shouting for them!" 

                "MWO!? STOP LYING TO YOURSELF!"

                "Hello! I'm the best appa!" 

                "OH REALLY!? WELL YOU'RE GOING DOWN MY FRIEND." 

                "I WANT TO SEE YOU TRY!" 

                "OH YOU'RE ON." 


                "Ottoke?! Ottoke!? AHHH." Victoria paced around the room, as she clutched her head. The 10 of them were currently back in the traditional Korean house. 

                "Noona! Calm down..." Onew said as he patted her back. "Yoogeun ah, Saebyul ah, come here!" Onew called, and the two crawled out of Luna and Jonghyun's laps and ran towards him. "Let's cheer Victoria umma up!" Victoria looked at the brother-sister duo, as they started making cute faces. 

                 "AWWW!" Victoria immediately hugged the both of the little kids, and Onew grinned triumphantly. 

                 "Hyung, you and Victoria noona look like a married couple." Taemin whispered, and Onew whipped around. 

                 "YOU!" 

                 "Yes! Yes! Onew oppa and Vic unnie, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Sulli sang. 

                  Victoria blushed, and whacked Sulli on the head. Yoogeun and Saebyul giggled a little, before taking Onew's hand and placing it with Victoria's. 

                   "SO CUTE!" Krystal cried, as she took a picture of Onew and Victoria with their hands intertwined, looking at each other's blushing faces. "I'LL SHOW THIS TO EVERYONE I KNOW!"

                    "DELETE THAT PICTURE!"


Hihihihihihi. This is Crystal~ Keke I hope you all enjoyed this! We had a fun time writing~ Comment and subscribe <3