Chapter 3 [Part 2]

f(x)'s Hello Baby! ft. SHINee!

Hii~ Enjoyed the first part? Here's the second, and it's looong as promised :D I wanted to post this yesterday, but my writing were all crappy and redonkulous or you could say it as ridiculous, because it was late, around 2? lol. But here it is! We were aiming for double update, but >.< anyway, enjoy~ *as she said before, this is nisyaz writing :D 


          Once Taemin and Sulli arrived, they were all ready to start filming. The schedule or script was easy and simple, the only thing they’d need to do is just complete their mission for today. Of course, the mission won’t be revealed until the actual filming starts or else it wouldn’t be fun, that’s what the PD thought. As the PD was getting ready to actually start saying her secret code towards the cameramen, she caught something that was rarely seen on television. And that something that she caught, was something real. No scripts at all. Actually, the term ‘script’ that are used in variety shows are only what the PDs planned for them to do today, thus, that’s what exactly the experienced PD of the previous and current Hello Baby, that made it a success almost every time.

            “Hey you, get me a close up on 3 o’clock,” she whispered to one of her cameraman, who automatically nods, getting the PD what she needs. A close up of both the maknae and the virtual maknaes, Taemin and Sulli, holding hands, yet still with a calm, cool expression. The PD rubs both of her hands together, satisfied with what she caught, this would definitely go on television. The ratings would increase by millions!

            “Okay, people! Let’s start filming.. now!” the somewhat skilled PD acted out the scene, though all the crew knew that they were already filming, without SHINee’s and f(x)’s knowledge.

            “Here’s your mission card,” the PD handed the mission card to Minho, making him in charge of reading the mission out loud.

            “Your official mission today, to find the five golden marks hidden in five of the rides in Star Land. Once you found it, the couple that’s the first to find it must go on the ride, successfully earning two golden tickets to go back home. If the couple fails, then they would miss the chance of going back home. Good luck!” Minho finished the sentence with a lift of his eyebrow, looking at the grinning PD.

            “PD-nim, what’s the meaning of this? Couples? I thought..”

            “That’s what you thought. Now partner up and find your own partner,” slyly, the PD replied, secretly crossing her fingers, hoping that the right partners would go together.

            “There are five sections in Star Land. One couple equals to one section.”

            “So, how should we settle this?” Minho turned his back on the PD, facing his other mates, whose throats were all gulping down a slight bit of saliva.

            “Do.. it the easy way? Rock, paper scissors,” Taemin suggested, still not realizing his hands was still intertwined with Sulli’s.

            “Umm, Taemin-ah. You have to release that first to play!” Minho pointed towards the hands that were joined together, turning red instantly. All eyes were on them, now. Without a moment to lose, Taemin’s and Sulli’s cheeks blushed pink, yet still not releasing what’s in each other’s hands. Krystal giggled, for a bit.     

            “Hahaha, Sulli, here, let me help,” and as if she was ready to do this all day, she ran through the two’s empty middle, thus making the two hands away from each other.

            “Come on, boyfriend!” again, she laughed, and half-directed Sulli towards the group’s circle, where everyone was ready with their own thoughts on what to make. Either rock, paper or scissors.

            “Amber, remember to do rock, okay? Then we’ll be a team!” Key silently whispered into Amber’s left ear, to which she responded by nodding.

            “Rock, paper, scissors!” the group echoed in harmony.

            “AMBER?! I thought I told you to do rock?!” Key’s umma eyes were burning with fury.

            “Well.. I forgot? Aww, come on, Key oppa! Let’s not get too mad, shall we?” Amber could only help with her llama smile, making Key smirk.

            “So Minho, Krystal and Key did rock,  me and Luna did scissors and Onew hyung, Vic noona, Amber, Taemin and Sulli did paper. So it’s settled like this?” Jonghyun quickly stated, half-worried if Key and Amber were about to fight again.

            “But oppa, there’s five sections. How can we..”

            “It’s okay! I don’t mind taking Amber to Section 3!” Key cut Luna, before she could even finish.  

            “What? Section 3? Do you even know what Section 3 is about?” Minho was alarmed, hearing what Key just said. Oh no, he wouldn’t know. If he knew, he wouldn’t choose Section 3, right? I’ve got to tell him..

            “Shh! Minho-ah, don’t tell him, okay? Let him get over it, kekeke..” Jonghyun didn’t bother himself to say it out loud but instead, whispered just low enough for Key’s sharp ears to miss it. 

 

“So you and Amber at Section 3, who’s going to Section 1, 2, 4 and 5?” stepping up as the leader, Onew asked.

            “I want to go to 4, it’s all water!” exclaimed Victoria.

            “Okay, so we’re going to 4..”

            “Woaah. Who said I’m going with you?” Onew was taken aback. His eyes bulged in horror, looking at the girl on his right, Victoria. His mouth was open, his body froze.

            “Onew?” Victoria waved her hands swiftly in front of him. “ Are you okay?”

            A gulp went down his throat. “Oh.. I’m fine.. Just, I thought you were going to go with me?” a glum face was shown to Victoria. Victoria only responded with a  smile and laughter that’s soft yet calming. She swung her arms onto Onew’s shoulders, they weren’t that much different in height, plus Victoria was wearing heels.

            “Chill, Onew-ah. I’m just kidding! Who else would I go with?” she laughed, and pressed on Onew’s cheek, leaving him quite,  shocked.  

            “Okay.. Section 1 are where the bumper cars are located. Do you wanna go there, Luna?” and just like that, everyone’s attention changed onto Luna.

            “Ah, I’m okay. I lovee bumper cars!”

            “Section 1, 3 and 4’s covered. I suppose Krystal wants to go to Section 2, there’s much carnival games there. Taemin and Sulli will go to Section 5, that specializes in animal stuff and games.”

            “So, what are we waiting for? Time’s not gonna wait for us, you know? It could be night by the time we got the golden ticket. Oh wait, PD-nim, is the bus waiting for us or is there a time due?” Victoria asked, her attention fully focused on the camera, her arms were still around Onew’s neck, who’s still frozen from where he’s standing.

            “Oh, I forgot to tell you. There’s a time due. You’ll have to finish them by midnight, or you’ll be stranded here til next morning,” the PD replied.

            “We better move! It’s almost lunch time!” 

            “Wait, who’ll be taking Yoogeun and Saebyul?” Krystal remembered, as she was holding Saebyul from the start.

            “Well, since YOU’re the one who asked, how bout you be the one who’s going to take them?” Luna smiled teasingly, remembering what Krystal told her before.

            “Finee.”

*****

            “Amber, where are we heading?”

            “Well, to look for the golden ticket, where else?” Amber looked back at Key with eyebrows that furrowed.

            “Oh. Section 3 of Star Land is water, right?” Key continued, while walking down the pathway, ignoring everything around him but not Amber.

            “What? Water?” she stopped walking. “Key oppa, Section 3 is specialized for heights and those who love to fly. Don’t you know that? I thought you knew, since well, you’re the one who suggested it.

            “What?! HEIGHTS?! Ohhh noo! I’m going back, right now!”

            Key tried to flee from Amber, but it was too late. Amber pulled Key’s shirt before he could even run away, dragging him forward while Key was reaching his hands out, shouting horribly, imagining the horror he would have to surface. Amber pulled Key with all her might, Key is heavier than her.

            “Now, where is that golden mark?” she looked around as they both entered the heights section. Seeing the ‘Hello Baby Season 5’ reserved sign in front of the gate made her confident that that was the exact place they should enter. After safely entering, Amber quickly locked the gate with a stick she found nearby, glaring at Key to not get out. Key only did what made Amber more furious, he grabbed onto the gate and shook it a million times, pleading to let himself out.

            “Key oppa! Don’t be so immature! Let’s go now, I don’t want to be stranded here tonight, I can’t sleep here!” Amber shouted in Key’s ears, making him rub it as soon as she finished.

            “Yah, you know I’m scared of heights, Amber! Could you even imagine me going inside here?! And we don’t even know where’s the golden mark, and we would end up going to every ride here! You want me to die?!”

            “Come on, oppa. Don’t be so dramatic. Let’s go, we need to finish this.”

            Key crossed his arms, looking back at Amber, then slid down his back at the gate, sitting down on the dirty, stepped cement, pouting at her then slowly let his tongue out, for a few seconds. Amber lifted her right eyebrow, looking at Key’s immature side made her wanted to punch him so much! Her crossed arms were opened, she lets out a sigh just to let him know her moody feeling today, and grab hold of Key’s back, tugging onto his shirt. She furiously turned him around, then dragged him onto the pathway that was made clear just for them. Her eyes hunted rapidly for the golden mark, but it was definitely out of sight. While she was doing that, Key pouted and put on his diva face, just to pleasure himself.

            “I am not gonna ride on any of these rides, no matter what Amber does to me,” annoyingly, Key repeated that over and over again, displeasing Amber more and more.

            “Key oppa, PLEASE stop! I’m trying to search for a golden mark here, so we could go home?” after 5 minutes coping with the annoying sound, Amber finally let out her words.

            “Search for it! And buy me a lollipop.”

            “This was why I didn’t want to team up with you.  No matter, I’m just.. AHHHH!!!” suddenly, Amber screamed out of nowhere. Key looked up, and tried to search for the reason why Amber was screaming extremely loud, almost like a girl. And he did.

            “Oh, great. G-R-E-A-T!”

            “Do you want to kill me, television? WHY ME? WHY?!” like he was going crazy, Key started to shout.

            “Oh, come on, oppa! It’s bungee jumping! It’s gonna be so totally cool! I’ve never gone bungee jumping before!” 

            “Yeah, as a matter of fact, it is bungee jumping. Which meant suicidal attempt that’ll most probably work by 99.999%, confirmed. Let’s just go out and eat or something. Ditch the mission, I don’t mind being stranded til next morning.”

            “Key, please don’t be dramatic. It’s gonna be fun! I promise you.”

            “Did you just not call me oppa, Amber? What happened to you? Did some alien caught you when I was being dragged? Oh, that would explain how you could drag me over there, but who are you and what have you done with Amber?!”

            “Ahh. Come on..”

 

Again, Amber had to drag Key over to the bungee jumping station, and found the manager, who approved of the golden mark, signaling that it was the place for Hello Baby. Amber quickly followed the manager towards the 100 metre tall station, going up the lift with Key at her back. While their ears got clogged due to the height, Key was sitting down, with closed eyes, both hands in his ears, mumbling ‘I don’t wanna’ that annoyed the hell out of Amber. When they arrived, he wouldn’t even let go of the pole inside the elevator.

            The manager asked them to wait for a bit, he’d have to consult with the operator there first before confirming them bungee jumping. Amber looked back at Key, who was now stuck to the pole that held the roof of the building, and smirked a smile. She went over to him, and slowly spoke.

            “Key oppa, you don’t need to worry. You’ll enjoy the view, it won’t be scary. I know, okay?” now, she wasn’t annoyed. Perhaps it was because she saw Key’s timid face?

            “How would you know? You’ve never gone bungee jumping before! I have and it was so freaking scary that I vowed to myself to never do it again! And I’m not to break the vow right now, so HMPH!”

            “Wow, this is a new side of you that I seldom see every day. Key oppa, you know the cameras are looking, right? Don’t you think it’ll destroy your idol image? Toughen yourself up, I think the manager’s done. He’s coming towards us.”

            “I’m sorry, but singles’ bungee jumping are cancelled for the rest of the week due to some technical problems, so practically you can’t go bungee jumping now. The gears for a person only are broken. I’m sorry to disappoint you.”

            “WHAT?!” both of their voices echoed together.

            “But.. I’ve been so looking to this bungee jump! There aren’t any way at all that we could jump?”

            “OH YEAH I’M SAVED!” Key was now dancing to the happiest, joyous moment of his life, he didn’t have to jump.

            “Unless you would jump as a couple jump, then that’s possible.”

            “Then we’ll do it!” and.. Key stopped dancing.

            “AMBER?!”

            “Oh, come on! It’ll be fun! Now gear yourself up. Here!” Amber held out Key’s part of the gear as he palely received it. He didn’t want to do this. Why must she say that? Oh yeah, cause she wanted to go home.

            “I..”

            “Do you need help? Come here, I’ll help.”

            Key didn’t need to come to Amber, as she herself went straight to Key, putting on his gears, belts and everything that would make him safe.

            “You’re not gonna die as long as you have these on, so if you’re so afraid of that, then wear these properly, Key oppa.”

            “Are you guys ready?” without hesitation, Amber replied with a nod. The operator brought them towards the platform, and gave them the couple belt. The belt, that will strand them together, facing each other, where they would need to be hug.  Of course, both of them felt awkward in the position that lovers are suppose to take place, but none spoke.

            “The rope is already attached! Everything ready over there?”

            “Yes! But could you give us a little push, operator?”

            “Of course. Counting down! 10, 9, 8, 7,”

            Please save me God. Please save me, don’t let me die. I don’t wanna die just yet!

            “6, 5, 4, 3, 2,”

            “Good luck, Key oppa,” with a smile, Amber gave a peck on his cheeks, which blushed as pink as Girls Generation’s official color, that he froze and just looked straight into Amber’s eyes.

            “1. Here we go!”

            And Key’s eyes was shut close, as the two flew into the air, spinning round and round, backwards, making them dizzy. But only what Key could think about, is how much he wanted to touch his pink cheek, that smudged because of Amber’s light lipstick. 


So I know it's supposed to be Minstal and Ontoria focused too, but that's in part 3, lol. Or the next chapter? Comment and suscribe!! ♥