Chapter 3 [Part 3]

f(x)'s Hello Baby! ft. SHINee!

  This is a part of my promise to myself. So I have to update XDD Enjoy and don't forget to leave some comments!! Nisyaz writing :)) Next chapter will be either just Crystal or us together, as usual :) and ahahaha. THIS CHAPTER IS SOO CHEESY. Warning to you all! ^_____^


         “Saebyul, don’t run too fast!” Krystal shrieked in the middle of the busy streets.  Well, not exactly streets but, yeah. We can relate to that, right?

            “Yoogeun-ah! Come over here to Minho-appa!” Minho was running through the crowds, catching up to Yoogeun, who was playing tag with his little sister, Saebyul.

            “GOTCHA!” the two excitedly said, and quickly caught both siblings into their own arms. Yoogeun had to be held by hand with Minho while Krystal carried Saebyul all the way. Minho and Krystal paced up among the booths, looking for anything interesting to play with. Of course, Krystal’s sharp eyes hadn’t caught anything she liked though unfortunately, Saebyul has.

            “Umma! I want that!” her index finger pointed towards a fluffy pink bunny that’s twice the size of herself, that’s hanging happily on the top shelf.

            “That? That bunny?”

            “Mhmm! I want that, now!” showing her two missing front teeth, Saebyul smiled widely.

            “Aigoo.. You’re soo cute! Wait, Umma will go ask that lady if Saebyul can have it, okay?”and so, Krystal paced herself and kindly went to the lady, managing the booth for throwing hoops.

            “Excuse me? Ahjumma, can I please buy that fluffy pink bunny, please? My.. kid wants that.”

            “You’re so young, yet you already have a baby? Aigoo, kids these days, can’t ever wait to get married. She’s so cute, how old is she?”

            “Three years old,” Krystal said, proudly as if she was the real mother of Saebyul.

            “Where’s your husband?”

            “Husband? I don’t..”

            As if it was the right time, Minho was suddenly seen at the back of Krystal, holding his breath, with Yoogeun at his side. His hands were on his knees, as if he was running before, panting. He took deep breaths before continuing what to say.

            “Yah! Where were you? I panicked when I saw you no longer behind me!” Minho’s arms were now on his waist, totally furious at Krystal, who was now giving him an innocent, normal, Jung look.

            “Ah.. So this is your husband? He’s so young and handsome! I thought you were married to an old Ahjussi, but turns out to be this youthful young man! Wah! You two look really cute as a married couple! And another son? How old is he?” the merry Ahjumma immediately said as she saw the presence of Minho and Yoogeun, quickly assuming everything she just said was correct.

            “He’s six. And we’re not..”

            “Oh yeah! Our little baby here said she wants that fluffy pink bunny, right? Well, to get that bunny you must win this hoopla shooting game first! And beat the original record of 30 points, if you want that bunny.”

            “Yeah, okay, but ahjumma, we’re not..”

            “20% discount for couples only!” the temptation, oh, how Minho couldn’t stand it.

            “Okay, we’re in.”

            “WHAT?” Krystal’s eyes bulged to the front, shocked at what she just heard.

            “Excuse us for a moment, ahjumma!” Minho said, pulling Krystal to a nearby tree, together with the forever ignoring their surroundings, Yoogeun and Saebyul.

            “Why did you agree? We’re not a married couple!”

            “Yes we are, HONEY!” purposely, Minho raised his tone, emphasizing his ‘honey’. He looked back at the lady, and saw she gave him a thumbs up with an absolutely creepy smile.     

         “What the- oh.. Okay, ‘honey’, I understand,” with a smudgy face, Krystal nods and follows Minho to the hoopla shooting booth.

            “Okay, since the original price is 5 000 won, I gave you a 20% discount, so that’ll be 4000 won for one couple.”

            Minho handed the lady the correct amount of money, and the lady gave them both a set of 5 hooplas. The main idea of the game is to make sure your hoopla goes into the desired pole, that holds points, which you must aim for a 10, the smallest and furthest cone there. They both agreed to shoot two by two, taking turns, just in case. Whoever shoot the most in the two gets to shoot the last hoopla.  

            “Who’ll start first?”

            “You first, oppa.”

            “Okay.”

            With an eyesight of an eagle, Minho aimed for the ’10 points’ cone yet failed to get it. Instead, his hoopla went over a 9 point cone. He was furious, though. Krystal’s turn was next, as she had to put Saebyul in her ‘husband’s arms, she stabilized her hoopla in her hands, and was ready to shoot, with confidence. She aimed for the near left end ’10 point’ cone, and unexpectedly, her aim went in smoothly. Minho smirked, despite the fact that he can’t believe at all that Krystal had successfully aimed for the ’10 point’cone.

            ‘Beginners luck,’ he thought. Again, this time raising up his aim, Minho aimed for the same cone, yet again, he failed to get it through. This time, it landed on an 8 marked cone. When Krystal passed Saebyul back to him, sneakily, Minho took the last mini hoopla and hid it behind his back, just because he didn’t want to lose to a girl. Krystal shot, and again, gained another 10.

            “Okay, oppa, give me the hoopla now so I can finish this off,” Krystal held out her hand, while lifting up her sleeves, ready with her game face.

            “How did you notice?” Minho was surprised.

            “Oppa, come on. You’re not even THAT sneaky. At all,” with the usual Jung stare, Krystal gave him a glaze full of impatience.

            “Oh, okay then, fine.”

            “OPPA!!”

            What Minho gave in wasn’t the hoopla but Saebyul herself. Krystal couldn’t resist, since it was first, silly enough to fight and look stupid. Oh, and also Saebyul might drop if she didn’t catch her. Happily, Minho, like a little child, went in front and got ready. ‘I’m not gonna lose this time,’ he thought.  He focused hard totally on the cones, the number 10 cone, which is now his proclaimed enemy, that wouldn’t allow him to pass the hoopla through.

            “Hana.. Deul.. Sek!” 

            The hoopla went flying around, from going in front, it went to the back of Krystal and Minho, making both of them duck with alert, hitting the pole nearby, flying over the small nearby pond, made a twirl nearby the birds then flew back on top of the two, and exactly where it should’ve been, it landed perfectly on the middle smallest, furthest, number 10 cone like someone had purposely meant to place it there, earning the ‘couple’ another 10, which brings it all to an amount of 47. Minho screamed, with his hands in the air, he suddenly felt like hugging someone. And he did.

            “I DID IT! I DID IT! I BROKE THE RECORD! I HIT THE TEN!!!” together, hugging Krystal, Minho jumped around like a little kid, together with Saebyul in between their arms.

            “Aww, such a sweet couple! Smile!” without warning, the ahjumma quickly captured the sweet moment of Minho, hugging Krystal, who’s making a weird stare at the over-excited Minho, together with Saebyul’s cute three-year-old eye smile, enjoying the moments. The Polaroid camera did a tremendous job, because the picture turned out well.

            “OH NOO! NONONONONONONONONONO!” as soon as Minho released the hug, together with Saebyul, she cried out desperately towards the desk, watching in horror as the ahjumma placed the picture with ribbons on her wall, smiling pleasurably of the picture, that touched her heart. And it was then, that she saw the golden mark on the wall, the exact same logo of Hello Baby’s golden mark that they were given. Hurriedly, she bounced back to Minho, asking him the logo that they received.

            “Minho oppa! Where’s the logo? THE LOGO?!”

            “Ahh. It’s in the baby bag. Check it. And chill,” Minho said, turning his back to Krystal as she raggedly searched for the golden logo of Hello Baby that they were given. And there it was, lying just on top of Saebyul’s pile of milk. Smiling, she grabbed it and compared it with the one that she found on the wall.

            “Ahjumma, do you know who we are?” giddily, Krystal asked.

            “Yes, you are f(x)’s Krystal, and he is SHINee’s Minho. I’m guessing you’ve found out?” the ahjumma nodded, suddenly removing her grey wig and sliding down her polka-dotted skirt, she took off her oldie dress, to reveal her real grey hair, and a pair of tracksuit already worn. With the logo of Hello Baby on her left chest, Krystal was sure that that Ahjumma holds the golden envelope of f(x)’s (ft.SHINee) Hello Baby Season 5.

            “KYAAAA!! YOU ARE THE ONEE!” and now, Krystal’s the one who’s jumping non-stop at the fact that they get to have the golden ticket, and get back home, and finally rest.

            “Yes, I am! Hahaha. That picture would look wonderful on my wall, right? Oh, and here’s your fluffy pink bunny! Enjoy!” the lady handed Krystal the fluffy bunny that Saebyul wanted.

            “Bye!” without a chance to say goodbye, the lady mysteriously disappeared into nowhere, leaving Krystal struggling behind, having her hopes of having the golden ticket, vanished. She came back to Minho, who was struggling with Saebyul’s non-stop crying, and trying to prevent Yoogeun who kept wanting to run away by holding his stomach closer to his body. Seeing Krystal made him a little bit, happier.

            “So, you got the bunny? Saebyul won’t stop crying.”

            “Yeah. Here you go,” with a dim face, she held out the fluffy pink bunny to Saebyul, making a smudgy face, then stopped Yoogeun from running away by giving him a lollipop that was stored in her long jacket’s pocket.

            “Thanks.”

            “Yeah, well. You’re welcome. Though it looks like we won’t be coming home tonight. The lady didn’t have the golden ticket. She just.. vanishes,” saying with heavy-almost-crying-lips, she sighed loudly, kind of wanting someone to hug her.

            Seeing Krystal sad, wasn’t really the exact thing that Minho liked to see. The Jung sisters loves to hide their feelings from everyone, so no one could tell whether they were really happy or not. Yet this time, Minho felt that she was really sad. She wanted to get home that much, Minho knew. He suddenly had a thought, and stopped for a while to wipe up Krystal’s already showing tears off her beautiful face. All she could do was stare unbelievably into Minho’s warm and gentle eyes.

            “Cheer up,” he swung his arms gently on her waist, grabbing her closer to his body, later caressing her smooth hair. Krystal’s hands almost let Yoogeun’s hand go when she realized that Minho was hugging her. Luckily, Yoogeun was too busy on his y rainbow-ish lollipop, too busy that he ignored what was happening.

            “Thanks, oppa,” and the ‘couple’ walked down the streets, with Krystal’s head on Minho’s shoulders, Saebyul in Minho’s safe carrying arms while Yoogeun the lollipop, with Krystal’s hand in his. They truly looked like a family.

            As the romantic moment went by, suddenly, something was threwn up in the air, and it was the fluffy pink bunny that Saebyul wanted just a moment ago. Krystal lifted her head off Minho’s shoulders, with eyes full of shock, while Minho turned his head towards Saebyul, who was now laughing at something.

            “Saebyul? I thought you wanted this? Umma and Appa worked hard to get you this fluffy bunny, you know?” Krystal said to Saebyul, after grabbing the bunny that was thrown by Saebyul, on the floor. Yoogeun then laughed out loud, leaving the confused Krystal looking at Minho at the same time.

            “Eh? Saebyul, what’s that in your hands?” finally, he noticed.

            Saebyul was gurgling over the golden ticket, now successfully in her hands. Now, Krystal understood. Saebyul was noticing the golden ticket at the back of the fluffy pink bunny, which, it’s back was now torn apart, due to the fact that Saebyul actually bit it’s back just to get the golden ticket. Krystal was stunned. First, at the fact that Saebyul actually had sharper eyes than hers. And also because,

            ‘I can go home.’

 

*****

            “KYAAAAAA~~” Victoria ran inside the gate, seeing how much water, seawater, landwater, pool, refreshments, ice drinks, smoothie bars and everything else were surrounded. Onew himself didn’t except that much water, even if it’s called the water or sea section.

            Seeing Victoria running around happily, kept saying happy things, made himself happy. He was happy to be there with his noona, though when Victoria actually pressed on his cheek, swung her arms around his shoulders, something made him feel.. different. So different that he couldn’t describe his feelings, whether he was really happy, or really surprised or that he felt really weird. Victoria’s really friendly and all, but he couldn’t help it if she was to do something like that to him. If it was Jonghyun, oh, he would really not mind at all. At all, since he loves skinship so much.

            “Hahaha, noona, you love the water soo much?” Onew, trying to keep himself cool, put his hands inside his pockets and walked on. Victoria nods, then slowed her movements for a lil bit, so that they can walk together.

            “It’s been so long since I’ve visited Qing Dao.. I have to go back next Chuseok.. The sea, just plainly reminds me of my childhood..” Victoria speaks as she twirls around and around.

            “So, you must like swimming, right?”

            “Well, I kind of.. OH! Let’s go deeper! Over there!”

            Victoria pulled Onew towards the Shacky Hut, ordered drinks for two, then set off again, to find the golden mark they were originally searching for. As usual, Victoria talks non-stop, while Onew would just reply back with his corny jokes yet successfully making Victoria laugh anyway. Cause, she thought it would be polite, of course. Cut the story short, there weren’t much to tell..

            “Noona! I found it!” Onew pointed his index finger towards a station, where in front of it’s gate, there was the golden logo of Hello Baby, that they needed to find. And this time, it was him who dragged her towards the station.

            Not realizing anything, not even Victoria’s worried expression, Onew quickly ran towards the building, found the counter and asked for their confirmation whether it was the right building or not. They confirmed it, and hurriedly, he signed their names up for the activity. Victoria, however, weren’t as giddy and excited as before. She was now in her own corner, with fidgeting fingers, lips that are bitten hard, and worried facial expressions. Onew turned back, and found her, sitting down, with her back side by side with the wall.

            “Noona! I got us the tickets! Not the golden tickets, but the admission tickets. If we could jump over that tall diving board, we’ll get the golden ticket! And then we’ll go back home and eat fried chickens, yum!” Onew said, as if he was coaxing Victoria with chicken.

            “Umm, Onew, to tell you the truth, I’m not feeling so well..” her face turned pale suddenly.

            “Not feeling so well? Let me check,” she lifted her bangs up, and let Onew feel her white forehead, while inside, she’s trying to heat her body up, so that Onew would believe that she’s got a fever.

            “Ahh. Your forehead is hot! It’s burning!” Onew suddenly flapped his hands, as if her forehead was really hot.  

            “It is?” Victoria stared in amazement as she herself felt her hands on her forehead. It isn’t that hot, it’s actually cold, maybe from the icy drinks she just drank before.

            “Onew....”

            “Aww, come on! Let’s get changed! Umm, I mean. You change in the women’s room, and I change in the men’s room and..”

            “Yes, I get it. But.. but.. I didn’t bring any swimming suit!”

            Genius, Victoria. This way, you won’t be inside the pool, kekeke..

            “Oh! Me too! Wait, let me ask the receptionist, see if she has any trunks and bikinis for us.”

            “ONEW, NO BIKINIS!”

            “Oh, oh! Sorry! Sorry! I’ll ask for some trunks and a swimming suit for women, eh? Okay?”

            As Onew went away, Victoria kept her fingers crossed, wishing as hard as she could, that there will be no swimming suits, then by default, they can’t do the mission, and later, they can just get the golden ticket for free. Yeah, she thought. Yeah. She’s wishing hard, alright, with her eyes closed, biting her lips, she kept muttering in her brain for them not to have any swimming suit left.

            “Noona! Unfortunately, they don’t have any swimming suits for women left. They have trunks though, just my size.”

            Thank you, thank you! She felt like flying off above the ground.

            “But they won’t let us go just like that. They have tons of bikinis, and the only thing that’s nearest to a swimming suit, is this,” Onew held up a hanger containing something that’s mostly like a sport bra with short shorts, just directly above her knee. Seeing that, Victoria was devastated, she knew she was going to have to do this anyway.

            “Hmmh.. Fine. I’ll take it, Jinki.”

            “Mianhe, Noona. At least it’s red, right? Our favorite color?”

            “I thought it’s yellow?”

            “It’s red and yellow.”

            “Oh.. Okay.”

            Victoria stomped her way to the women’s changing room while Onew happily skipped his way to the men’s room, imagining what it would be like to finally swim, after a long time. Victoria of course, didn’t bother herself to rush away, eventhough she knew that Onew was waiting outside of the room.

            After 10 minutes waiting, Victoria finally appeared, then with a kind of sulky face she re-joined Onew who was almost asleep in front of the room. She walked fast, didn’t want anyone to see herself in the y swimming suit. She went on, and just wanted to get it over with.

            “Don’t look. Cover your eyes!” she cried to Onew, well, especially cause she’s extremely embarrassed wearing like that.

            “Arasso! I’ll cover my eyes!” he replied, then continued to walk with his hands above his eyes. Onew, with his original condition, started to lose balance and almost tripped into the 7 feet swimming pool, which was just beside him. Despite her angry mood, Victoria managed to laugh at him, and went back. She took his hand and led the way.

            “You’re so clumsy, Onew-ah.”

            “Oho, thanks noona. Can I open my eyes now?”

            “NO.”

            Together, they reached the 6 feet pool, just to find a swimming coach over there to give them guidance on how to dive. Onew, of course, had to open his eyes or else he wouldn’t understand. Meanwhile, with Victoria, she tried her best, but still failed to manage to hear what the coach’s about to say, just because she’s afraid of the fact that she’ll actually have to go in the water.

            “Okay, now for your mission. You’ll have to dive below, then find the golden ticket, with these goggles. After you’ve found them, you may immediately go home and say goodbye to this centre or maybe enjoy a few water rides here. Good luck! And seriously, it’s gonna take looong so you better do it fast! Goodbye!” the coach waved his hands and went away, not guiding them anywhere anymore. Strangely, no lifeguard was watching.

            All that Victoria could think about would be I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die. The diving board is just metres away from them, so they had to walk. Of course, they can’t do it alone, they have to do it together. 

 

Victoria went up first. Her whole body was vibrating moderately though she thought nobody would see her shivering out of fear like that. Tried her best to hide it, really, yet seeing the pool just in front of her while climbing up the long endless stairs, her thoughts ramble on about a gazillion different ways on how she could die from diving. After what seemed like 10 minutes, she finally reached the top. Shivering, she slid down her red goggles that was hanging onto her hair, closed her eyes, and was ready to jump. She counted backwards from 10, though even after she reached one, her legs didn’t want to move.

            Come on, Toria. Don’t be a coward. You can do this, you can do this.

            But she couldn’t. Feeling hot tears dropping down from her eyelids, vaporizing her goggles, she didn’t want to wipe them off but who knows how long she had been in that diving pose, with goggles on top of her eyes. She couldn’t be standing there longer, she has to jump. Right. Now.

            Suddenly, the thing that she felt, the warmth of someone’s body was felt at her back. Her long arms were suddenly covered with another person’s arms, that were kind of strong. She felt the person’s body against hers, and again, she felt like crying, bursting out to tears, screaming out that she can’t do it. That is, until that person, whispered into her ears, softly and gently,

            “3, 2, 1.”

            And that’s when she felt like she was flying in the sky, really flew, though she couldn’t even breathe during the moment. Tried opening her eyes, she could see the water was now approaching nearer and nearer. She closed it again, wishing hard for herself to be okay. It’s as if it was her last moments of living, she couldn’t hear a single drop of water until she was actually safe in the water.

            She opened her eyes, seeing that now she was inside the water, the feeling was amazing, about how she could actually breathe in water. She thought she would stay alive, and when she tried to inhale deeply for the second time, her breathing stopped. She felt weak, her eyes were closed, her body functions seems to be dead. And all she could do was wait, for someone to save her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahahhaha You didn't thought that I would end the story just like that, right? 

            From up above, he could see her diving into the water, there were splashes all around but after waiting for 30 seconds, there wasn’t any sign of her going up the surface. Onew knew he should wait, it would be extremely dangerous if they actually dove down together, so he couldn’t do it. Though, seeing his noona not appearing above the surface, makes him more and more worried. Another 50 seconds passed by and by then, he knew, she was in danger. Quickly, he dove into the water, not even bothering to perform and diving tricks he knew, and searched for his noona all around.

            Left, no. Right, no. Up, never. Down, no. On your right diagonal side? Yes!

            Hurriedly, he swam right onto Victoria’s drowning body, and carried her up. He didn’t knew CPR, but he saw many people doing it on the telly. Looking around, there was no one in the building, and the cameras must’ve been recording in secret since the two haven’t seen any cameras along the way.

            He started by pushing her stomach, then checked her heart, if it was still beating. Seeing no signs, apparently, he felt the need to actually do it, the mouth-to-mouth operation. Or simply misidentified as kiss.

            Ready Onew?

Oh. I’m always ready. 


 

Thanks for patiently waiting! Been busy, sorry! It's here anyway~ I hope you all are satisfied with this! Comments are alwayyyys ♥ though I do know that I'm slightly off here. XD And don't forget to suscribe!! 

46 Suscribers, we ♥ you :D