Chapter 3 (part 1)

f(x)'s Hello Baby! ft. SHINee!

 

‘To: SHINee & f(x)

Today you will all bring Yoogeun and Saebyul to the famous amusement park, “Star Land .’

“WHAAAATTT?!” Onew cried out incredulously. The thoughts of taking care of Yoogeun and Saebyul while the run wild made him dizzy. ‘Star Land ♥’ was a popular amusement park, as there were rides suitable for all ages.

“Omo! This is great!” Jonghyun snatched the card from Onew’s hand. Minho, the flaming charisma, just smiled happily, thinking of the many thrilling rides.

“Come on, let’s not waste anymore time! Kaja!” Luna ordered, and they all boarded a special bus, making their way to the amusement park.

“OH! THIS IS DAEBAK!” Krystal exclaimed. “OMO, THE ROLLERCOASTER, AND LOOK AT THAT VIKING. KYAAA THIS IS AWESOME!”

“OMO OPPA I WANT TO SIT ON THAT! AND THAT! AND THAT TOO! OMO THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!” Sulli shrieked.

“AAH I WANT TO TOO!” Taemin replied. Needless to say, the maknaes were the most excited. It had been awhile since SHINee and f(x) visited an amusement park. They were all extremely excited, their eyes sparkling. The ten of them ignored the fans who had begun crowding around and taking pictures.

“What do you two want to play?” Amber asked Yoogeun and Saebyul. The two kids thought for awhile, looking around the huge place. Their eyes landed on a deserted house made of wood. There were stains of red on the walls of the house, and the words ‘Haunted Adventure’ werecarved onto a sign in front of it. A smile slowly spread across their faces.

“That one!” The both of them pointed their small little fingers and in the direction of the haunted house, causing all the appas and ummas to look surprised, and even a little frantic.

“Y… you want to go there!?” Victoria blurted, completely shocked. The two kids just nodded vigorously. 

“Um… I don’t think it’s appropriate for you two…” Key tried to tell them, but they pouted in return. Key immediately softened. He turned around and glared at everyone, putting his hands on his hips. “What do we do now?”

“How about we get a guy and a girl to go in first? Maybe we can convince them that the haunted house is too scary for them!” Luna suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Taemin smirked a little and whispered something into Sulli’s ear. Sulli’s eyes widened and she nodded enthusiastically. “Unnie, since you suggested that, why don’t YOU go into the haunted house?” Sulli nudged Luna and said. Luna’s jaw dropped.

“Mwo?!”

“Oh, Jonghyun hyung, since you love Lun- I mean Saebyul, why don’t you accompany Luna and go too?” Taemin winked at Jonghyun. He was taken aback as he quickly shook his head. Onew, Victoria, Key, Amber, Minho, Krystal, Taemin, and Sulli exchanged looks. They then all grinned and started advancing towards Jonghyun and Luna forcing them backwards, and right into the entrance of the haunted house.

“Too easy.” Krystal dusted her hands and said, watching the ride vendors approach Jonghyun and Luna and usher them into the house.

>Jonghyun<

Stupid Lee Taemin, now I have to go to the freaking haunted house with Sunyoung! Aish. I looked over at Sunyoung. She stood up straight, but you could see the hint of her being scared in her eyes. As there were cameras following us, I could only call her by her stage name. “Luna ah, are you afraid?” I whispered gently. She looked up at me and frowned a little.

“N… no…” she stuttered. I smiled a little.

“It’s okay, I’ll protect you Sunyoung ah, you don’t need to be afraid.”  She nodded slightly, as we started walking down the super dark path. Suddenly, a woman dressed in white jumped out and scared us, causing Sunyoung to scream and grab my arm and bury her face in my chest. I put my arm around her, comforting her. As we ventured down the dark corridors, we received many scares, which made Sunyoung hug me tighter.

My heart is beating faster and faster… I wasn’t even paying attention to the haunted house. There was only one person in existence right now… Park Sunyoung.

>Luna<

This stupid haunted house is creepy! I admit, I’m not a fan of scary stuff. But I feel assured and safe, here in Jonghyun oppa’s arms… I looked up at him. He was staring at me. I immediately blushed, but couldn’t break the eye contact. The corners of his lips turned up ever so slightly, as he lead me through the numerous scares.  

We managed to clear the haunted house, but I was sad that it had ended. I wanted to stay in Jonghyun oppa’s arms for a longer time. We came out of the exit hugging, and the rest of SHINee and f(x) were hooting and cheering. Jonghyun oppa gave my shoulder a slight squeeze before letting me go and running to pick Saebyul up. I think my face is red right now. I slowly trotted over to Yoogeun, carrying him and hugging him tightly.

“How was it?” Jinri asked me.

“Oh, I don’t know! It was so dark and everything, and they kept popping out of nowhere and all those weird noises… Aigo!” I shook my head, acting like I remember every single scare I received. I was lying. After the first ‘ghost’ came out, my attention has been on Jjong oppa.

“See Yoogeun ah, Saebyul ah, the haunted house is not suitable for you! Even Jonghyun appa and Luna umma were scared!” Key tried to convince the kids. They looked at each other and pouted, but nodded in understanding.

“Let’s go on other rides, come on!”

“Oppa, we’re the best aren’t we?” Sulli boasted to Taemin, giggling as she watched Jonghyun and Luna seeming to be closer after the haunted house. It was break time currently, and they were resting at a café in the amusement park. Taemin nodded enthusiastically.

“Yeah, let’s keep this up! Which pairing do you want to do next?” Taemin enquired. Sulli looked down at her shoes and whispered quietly.

“TaeLi…” Taemin was shocked, but Sulli didn’t realise. She thought no one had heard it. Taemin never realised Sulli liked him too. He always hid it, but he actually had felt something for Sulli since the first time he saw her in SM Entertainment. Taemin bit his lips slightly, before slipping his hand into Sulli’s, holding her hand. Sulli’s eyes widened and she looked at their intertwined hands, before blinking at Taemin. Taemin smiled nervously, but Sulli grinned widely and squeezed his hand, obviously happy.

“Yah Taemin ah! Sulli! Filming is starting!” someone shouted, and together, hand in hand, they walked back to gather. 


This chapter was written by me! keke. This is JongNa and TaeLi, my two fav pairings. ^^ Next chapter will be by nisyaz unnie, featuring OnToria, KeyBer, and MinStal! Anticipate~ Keke. Comment & Subscribe

-Crystal